Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I cant stand this jealousy act anymore!! (Page 3)

ritugupta Groupbie
ritugupta
ritugupta

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
But the way ishaan chipkofies with sonali is just uncalled for.. did you see the scene where everybody is in train? sona and ishaan were sitting at the very end and suhana with rajni in front. they clickign pictures of each otehr and ishaan doesnt even think of clicking suhaana's pic.. that was very heartbreaking when suhana sees them clicking each others' pictures and feeling sad.. and also when she realises that no-one wants her in the cricket team.. that was really sad. she felt so alone in that scene.. my heart goes out to her..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nasco

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
hello everyone Smile i m posting my views afta ages
Everyone is angry at Ishaan because of his recent activities but to be honest I don't think its too much.. it depends on how you view it
From Ishaan perspective, he is enjoyin his time with his chidhood friend who is eager to join him in whateve he ask for unlike suhaana [ like the water slide scene] Sona makes him feel comfortable....
friendship relation is jus like tht anyways, the lifts, takin pics together is jus normal thing. Sona is doing it intentionally like we knw, if she for instance ask ishaan to do something with her, how can ishaan say no? she's his closest friend after all
for Suhaana, since she "loves" ishaan she's taking those things to heart, if she was still in love with sid, she wouldn't have taken all these things the way she is now.. instead would have considered it a "friendship" thing. Now because of her feelings she is noticing every single interaction between them.
Although i do agree that this jealousy track with sona is becoming a drag, but i m jus lookin at the purpose of it i.e. suhaana's realization of how imp ishaan is to her and how its feel to be neglected by him..
I felt bad for suhaana esp in cric scene though, do agree with your viewpoints there..
I jus hope this track ends soon so we get the old SGP bak with all the members not conflicting but backing up each other instead..because this forum doesn't seem to be same as before where every passin day u see new post against some character

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avadvanisevakSinha18

kanak1309 IF-Rockerz
kanak1309
kanak1309

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I sometimes feel Ishaan will never grow up!!! Confused

Go to top