Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I cant stand this jealousy act anymore!! (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farzanaakhter

yeh definatly suhana shold stay away from kashaps family and ishant

YES!!!! please let that happen. I want Suhana to leave the Ishaan and Kashyap's. They don't deserve her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jay

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigj66

i totally agree with you guys. Ishaan doesn't deserve Suhana. To be honest i wouldnt mind if Suhana decided to leave the Kashyap family for some time. This way Suhana can realize Ishaan's importance in her life and Ishaan can figure out how uncalled for his closeness with Sona is and was. moreover, maybe someone can tell Ishaan that once you're married you're only suppose to have eyes for your wife.
Sorry, guys im just really upset by what's being shown. Sorry if i offended anyone... ... ...  i didn't mean to.  :(

Sincerely,
                    Zainab  

yes..i dfntly agree...suhaana shud leave the house fr sumtime,thn only our ishaanji will notice dat hw upset suhaana ws bcz of him...or else he will jst continue following sona everywhrConfused..
-Like suhaana is starting to understand how important her n ishaans relationship is in her life,he shud also understand it..
-Like suhana misses ishaan nw,he shud also miss suhaana fr sumtime...
Thn only the pair will becm a perfect couple..

no offense here though,its jst that i got very irritated on seeing ishaans behaviour in todays episodeAngryDeadAngry...

Edited by Diivi - 23 December 2010 at 12:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67neel_jay--sree--Sinha18

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
i think suhana is making a wise decision by going away from kashyap family. Today ishan totally ignored her, he believes it or not..he has a small attraction to sona caz he gets that attention from her which boosts his ego. so he is spending more and more time with sona, forgetting suhana completely. he says he loves her then he should be watching her and keep an eye on her every minute, not only when she gets mad. It's like the only thing suhana can do to grab ishan's attention is get mad. then he becomes a puppy again, few days later..back to Sonagiri! Sleepy

when suhan finally leaves, he will realize what he has been doing..and this time he better not blame sona, this was all him!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Edited by dazzelll - 23 December 2010 at 2:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jaySinha18

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
 I dont think Suahan would leave , and Ishaan would know that HE DID SOMETHING WRONG!!! it will be Suhana confessing and Ishaan will get everything, Sonali will get the MEDAL of HONOUR and FRIENDSHIP, and Suhana , well she will get  a hubby at the end who would love him back if she loves him , because right now all his UNCONDITIONAL love is gone down the drain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramSinha18111192

Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
i dont want to even comment on what Ishaan did today because i know i am really very angry and i know i will say some really bad things about Ishaan and i dont want to comment on what he did i will just say what Ishaan is doing to Suhana is shameless he should be ashamed of himself.....but about the Suhana leaving Ishaan i would say i dont want that the real punishment for Ishaan would be Suhana stays with him confess her love and she just stopped talking to him like she did in 11th december episode i just want Suhana to stay in the same house but she should avoid Ishaan she should shift in some other room she should be with Bari maa and she should avoid Ishaan because Ishaan doesnt deserve her she should be silent around him because silent is the worst punishment you can give to anyone.....if the cv's are dragging the jealousy track i want them to drag the Suhana's anger track i want Ishaan to crave for Suhana i want him to die everyday for Suhana then i will forgive him other than that i wont forgive him and about dadaji its really annoying he disappointed me today i have nothing else to say i am so angry that i am sure my words will hurt many people so i will not comment on the incidents that happened today......

LegolasGondolin111192

Am_So_Special Groupbie
Am_So_Special
Am_So_Special

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
seriously they need to close down this sona-ishaan track cuz its soo boring and irritating...alwayz ishhan cums home and then sona is all over him and he leaves suhaana gosh its soo annoying watchin it over and over but wif a different story

pheonix1Sinha18

avadvani Senior Member
avadvani
avadvani

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Hello !! Has everyone forgotten the torture she put him through when she kept professing her love for that guy and wanting to leave the house !! 
I think Ishaan believes that she does not love him - she is just a friend - so why would he think she is jealous - and he is definately doning it in all innocence - you remember how upset he got when he realised that suhana got upset after that game - SO? do you think he is doing this deliberately - in his mind he is connecting with his best friend - why does everyone see it as wrong?

don't get me wrong - i love suhana and ishaan - i would love to see them together - but the CVs are not playing out the character wrong in anyway. 

that is my opinion? maybe i am the only one wrong - since you all seem to see it differently ? 

jshree_ramSinha18

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmiramdas

Seriously, i'm hating what ishaan and sona are doing to suhana...I felt like crying with suhana...why cant sona allow suhana to enjoy the picnic??And what is this??Jus bcos ishaan and sona are good friends, does it mean tat they can keep touching each other and hugging each other like this??My god, these two people havent grown up or what...If i was in suhana's place, seriously i wud have slapped ishaan, told him to marry sona and get out of his life...how is the able to bear all this god only knows...Pls CV's stop this jealousy track and make suhana tell ishaan tat she loves him..But i wud say tat suhana deserves better than ishaan...Cant watch more of this stupidity...they cud have jus let suhana enjoy the picnic like everyone else and do all this jealousy at home...I hate sona but more than sona , i hate ishaan...cos sona's doing all this knowingly with a good reason(though it's going out of hand)...but ishaan's really dumb, horrible and cheap to do all this with another girl who is just his friend!!!
I am right there with you.... and i feel angry at dadda ji too coz he sees how much suhana gets hurt when all ishan-sona interaction goes beyond the limit but he is still not stopping this drama..... seriously if it was in real life i think suhana would have for sure left ishan coz she would think that ishan is happier with his sona darling Dead

Go to top