Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I cant stand this jealousy act anymore!!

lakshmiramdas Groupbie
lakshmiramdas
lakshmiramdas

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Seriously, i'm hating what ishaan and sona are doing to suhana...I felt like crying with suhana...why cant sona allow suhana to enjoy the picnic??And what is this??Jus bcos ishaan and sona are good friends, does it mean tat they can keep touching each other and hugging each other like this??My god, these two people havent grown up or what...If i was in suhana's place, seriously i wud have slapped ishaan, told him to marry sona and get out of his life...how is the able to bear all this god only knows...Pls CV's stop this jealousy track and make suhana tell ishaan tat she loves him..But i wud say tat suhana deserves better than ishaan...Cant watch more of this stupidity...they cud have jus let suhana enjoy the picnic like everyone else and do all this jealousy at home...I hate sona but more than sona , i hate ishaan...cos sona's doing all this knowingly with a good reason(though it's going out of hand)...but ishaan's really dumb, horrible and cheap to do all this with another girl who is just his friend!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

peace224bigj66Araamcuty_kneel_jaynasconoor321

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmiramdas

Seriously, i'm hating what ishaan and sona are doing to suhana...I felt like crying with suhana...why cant sona allow suhana to enjoy the picnic??And what is this??Jus bcos ishaan and sona are good friends, does it mean tat they can keep touching each other and hugging each other like this??My god, these two people havent grown up or what...If i was in suhana's place, seriously i wud have slapped ishaan, told him to marry sona and get out of his life...how is the able to bear all this god only knows...Pls CV's stop this jealousy track and make suhana tell ishaan tat she loves him..But i wud say tat suhana deserves better than ishaan...Cant watch more of this stupidity...they cud have jus let suhana enjoy the picnic like everyone else and do all this jealousy at home...I hate sona but more than sona , i hate ishaan...cos sona's doing all this knowingly with a good reason(though it's going out of hand)...but ishaan's really dumb, horrible and cheap to do all this with another girl who is just his friend!!!

i totally agreee....sonas charactr is now justified,bt ishaans character is just goin out of handShocked...hw badly he avoided suhana in todays episode!!...all d couples wer enjoyin very much n our ishaanji is playin around with sona as though dey r actually a coupleAngry...n seriously,i do feel that suhaana deserves someone much better than ishan after seeing todays episodeCry...
very bad ishaan...very bad!!!Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamneel_jaynoor321YusBee

nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
im certainly not likin the way the creatives r portraying ishaan. he is certainly giving more importance to sona. tday wen suhaan stopped playin hide and seek ishaan dint evn ask her to come and play he dint evn notice he dint evn ask her if evrything allright.

why did ishan hav to lift sona when she got suhana out? ok its a game u giv ur teammates a high five or evn a well done buddy hug but lifting her  and showing happiness dat too wen ur wife got out.
he dint evn care for suhanas feelings dint evn giv her a look, only disha di noticed suhanas reaction.
please stop showing us this crap i was feeling soo bad for suhana. i hate u ishaan for making my cutie pie sad. this is certainly more dn wat a wife can bear.

please creatives dnt do this get us our jodi back
we need ishaan and suhana togther
make the confession fast eager to watch their love story

Edited by nasco - 23 December 2010 at 9:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamneel_jaynoor321

bigj66 Senior Member
bigj66
bigj66

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you guys. Ishaan doesn't deserve Suhana. To be honest i wouldnt mind if Suhana decided to leave the Kashyap family for some time. This way Suhana can realize Ishaan's importance in her life and Ishaan can figure out how uncalled for his closeness with Sona is and was. moreover, maybe someone can tell Ishaan that once you're married you're only suppose to have eyes for your wife.
Sorry, guys im just really upset by what's being shown. Sorry if i offended anyone... ... ...  i didn't mean to.  :(

Sincerely,
                    Zainab  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Es.Esneel_jay

anu-radha Senior Member
anu-radha
anu-radha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged

i feel that suhana feels herself placed in such a situation where she can't accept her love towards eshaan nor can say anything to that sonali.or anyone....its a condition where she is trying hard to understand her own feelings....cos she was the one who felt it as a cool thing when she heard eshaan HAS a GF..and now she is shown to b jealous .......[CryOMG...can't see suhana with a sad face]

but yes the way eshaan and sonali are shown [in picnicscene ]wasn't right.... Angry
i'am sure smart suhana will sort it out...asap...Smile
no offence

Edited by anuluvsgeny - 23 December 2010 at 10:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neel_jay

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I sooo agreee with you like ugh i want to kill Ishaan and sona for all of this i mean y does it that only Suhana have to go thorough this i say make Ishaan the same way as Suhana is then he will understand.... and yes suhana does deserve someone way better i mean W*H yaar Ishaan says he loves her so does he not see the pain in her eyes and even the family do they not see that this is a bit to much now :(... so mad i jjust hope this track is soon done with casue i cant see my Suhana sad :(

neel_jay

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigj66

i totally agree with you guys. Ishaan doesn't deserve Suhana. To be honest i wouldnt mind if Suhana decided to leave the Kashyap family for some time. This way Suhana can realize Ishaan's importance in her life and Ishaan can figure out how uncalled for his closeness with Sona is and was. moreover, maybe someone can tell Ishaan that once you're married you're only suppose to have eyes for your wife.
Sorry, guys im just really upset by what's being shown. Sorry if i offended anyone... ... ...  i didn't mean to.  :(

Sincerely,
                    Zainab  

No dear you haven't offended anyone, well not me anyways. After reading the updates I actually have boycotted today's episode completely. I just won't be able to tolerate it!

neel_jay

farzanaakhter Groupbie
farzanaakhter
farzanaakhter

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
yeh definatly suhana shold stay away from kashaps family and ishant

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Es.Esneel_jay

Go to top