Gunahon Ka Devta

Highlights 23rd Dec (Page 9)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Originally posted by fuzzyface

ok on a lighter not does anybody notices how Laila and Majnu are almost colour coordinating their outfits ROFL
I am telling you there is love there and it's only a matter of time before Panditji declares his love for  Bhaoji ROFL

LOLLOLLOLLOL wen bhauji told PJ to close d door .......i was like ShockedShockedShockedShocked sab log hai ghar mein n yeh log RAM RAM LOLLOLLOLLOL

Hi SB,

ROFLROFLROFL

though not defending bhootni but I think she has murder in mind rather than romance, no matter how much pandit hopes and dreams for it!WinkTongue

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 23 December 2010 at 9:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyfuzzyface-Prashu-

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I guess now the second part of the article will come true, maybe Avita will go hide n live in jungle.
so jungle mein mangal hota hota hai ROFL

super_boy_nandinitalkie14

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Seriously this RVS is killing me
First with his punch dialogues *dishum*
Second with so called righteousness (as if police are ever like that)
Third with his obsession (yeah we know AST is hot, so get in line dude, we were here first)ROFL

He needs to get a life.LOL
CVs when are u gonna send Avdesh's sister Confused

exactly dearie...

we are first in the line..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14fuzzyface

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

he started fuming as soon as BJ mentioned about sending Arpi away but lost control when she said aisi 1000 chikriya aap pe kurbaan blah blah lbah,
Avi left me in a shock too. BJ needs this treatment, she treats him like apuppet because he lets her .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyfuzzyfaceDreamygal301yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

I know that is why I said who has a bungalow?AngryAngry...it's probably the ruins or something like a hovel!!...I bet she just wanted Arpi dumped there, waiting like a lamb to the slaughter!!
[/QUOTE]

Exactly !! This woman had other plans for Arpi. She wanted Pj to take her there. And then she said to herself tht let her go there, then the police wud soon spot her.

She wud have definitely informed the police about the bungalow and get Arpi arrested. She was dreaming dreams that once she says Avi, he wud let her go. And she wud enjoy wid Avi. Angry A slap she got when AVI shouted back at her, and declared how much he cares n loves his wife.Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

I think she has gone mad with unrequited lust.AngryAngryAngry...she really needs pandit, why can't she see that?!Evil Smile

I knew Avdesh would change a bit after their jungle experience but to shout at bhootni?!...wow, I'm in dreamland....Day Dreaming
[/QUOTE]

Dont know abt Bj but Avi gave me a shock of life today. The way he shouted back at Bj was very much expected from him but never expected it to happen so early. And even after hearing so much, Bj still called Arpi chokri. This woman is just shameless.

I still feel like pinching myself as wat i saw today, seems like a dream to me too Day Dreaming
[/QUOTE]

Avi should have told her to shut her mouth!...to stop calling Arpi chokri!!LOLLOL

I think she will think twice now about telling him to dump Arpi...bad news is, her dirty games will be getting stronger now. If Avi is wise, he will know its her otherwise he will be in the dark...

super_boytalkie14smile.sara

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

hey Nandy, Dreamy, Prash, swati, fuzzy, Priya, CB HugHugHugHugHugHug
precap looks scary...I am sure RV took Avi's name. RV has gone crazy, sounds so nagative.

Ya ......he sounded negative CryAngry ............i guess its time Shikha enters (if d CV's plan 2 get her). Did u guys notice 2day in d credit for DIALOGUE it was AMIT JHA n not SHANTI BHUSHAN

_nandinitalkie14Dreamygal301smile.sara

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by MonyP

Yes Dreamy

Looks like Avita will have to run again but ti will be worst this time. That  police commisioner said more than 5000 police officers'blood is boling because of what happened to RV.

that means they will be hiding for a long time!Thumbs UpLOLLOL....but I think if shikha is still coming, then this will be her time of entry.....RV needs to be gentled and only love can do that.Wink

On a serious note, I think it's actually best they go awa for a while...because any of the police can do a false encounter whenever they please.Ouch

That dialogue of the commissioner (5000 officer's blood boiling) sounded so absurd to meOuch. God knows whyConfused. I mean, accidents and shootouts are so common with the cops. why shud the blood of so many officers boil jst for one man. Confused 

super_boycupidstrike23talkie14smile.sara

cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by prash_t

the precap showed Rv saying something like tht hell remove avi's name from lallanpur and put his name in the land

tht sounded like he wants to be famous fr killing bhaiyyaji
Right Prash,

The way RV gave that viscious smile and said i'l have my name in place of Avi's, i too felt tht he wants to become famous like Avi there in Lallanpur LOL 

He doesnt know that there can be only one Hero in our show and thats our adorable Gunda Embarrassed

@nandini BOLD:soo true nandini...nd waise bhi RV kisse panga le raha hai dekho..hez soo crazy..
usse pata nahi ki avdesh singh thakur ki jagah kya hai lallanpur mein....aur woh chahe kitne bhi medals jeet le ya chahe poori duniya ka minister bhi ban jaaye magar lallanpur ka bahubali banna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai......isiliye RV hamari baat manlo aur lallanpur se bhaag jao..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandiniyoga23priyasmile.saraDreamygal301-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index