watching epi 7th timeLOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandinitalkie14smile.sara

cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

swati, I don't think RV would go so easily....he's gone a bit crazy...

maybe you should ask kanooji to send a fruit hamper to the hospital, with a get well card signed by the gang and avita. That should get him back on his feet.

Big smileBig smileBig smile

@nandini: agree with u dear...even im waitin 4 shikh's entry in show nd esp. RV's life..
@dreamy: oh ya dreamy rv wnt leave avita soo soon .....
btw even i want kanooji 2 send him card but hez soo angry at RV ki he'll not do dis 4 him...instead if possible he'll send poison 4 him...heheLOLLOLLOL

@guyz ..apart 4m all dese avita nd haveli stuff... d rai mansion segment was also too gud nd hilarious esp. chirag lukin at all girls entering der house 4 jagat's haldi ceremony..
nd ya im waitin 2 watch wat'll  manjari do now..as she told mrs.rai dat she'll go 2 haveli nd try 2 know abt arpi...hope she wud'b of any help 2 avita..WinkWinkWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandiniyoga23priyaDreamygal301-Prashu-

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Originally posted by chatterbox

Hi i m missing discussion. My pc is nt free nw. Great episod bhootng band baj gayi. He was too gud today. Dnt knw if i can cm online bt thanks for update nandu

Miss u CB Hug

Ya the epi was fantastic Thumbs Up Embarrassed
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by fuzzyface

I guess now the second part of the article will come true, maybe Avita will go hide n live in jungle.
so jungle mein mangal hota hota hai ROFL

you mean what we saw last week wasn't it?ShockedWinkLOL

yeah, it will be like ' me tarzan, you jane'...LOLLOL...but I think they go to a village...unless it's in the jungle..ErmmErmm....looking forward to some hot waterfall scenes....maybe sleeping outside...Big smileBig smile

@Bold, Imagine how wud they look  roaming around in the jungles, draped as Tarzan n Jane. ROFLROFL

well if Avi keeps getting hurt, poor arpi will soon be wearing a mini rather than a sari, what with tearing it off for bandages!...and so Jane emerges...and we know Avi will be going around half bare anyway!LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandiniyoga23priyasmile.sara-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hie Priya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by fuzzyface

I guess now the second part of the article will come true, maybe Avita will go hide n live in jungle.
so jungle mein mangal hota hota hai ROFL

you mean what we saw last week wasn't it?ShockedWinkLOL

yeah, it will be like ' me tarzan, you jane'...LOLLOL...but I think they go to a village...unless it's in the jungle..ErmmErmm....looking forward to some hot waterfall scenes....maybe sleeping outside...Big smileBig smile

@Bold, Imagine how wud they look  roaming around in the jungles, draped as Tarzan n Jane. ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL Arpi will sing...tarzan my tarzan aaja main sikhadu tuje pyar karte hooooooWink
well thats what she has been doing,hasn't she. Now its time for practical lessonsTongueLOL

Edited by MonyP - 23 December 2010 at 10:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandiniDreamygal301

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupidstrike23

swati, I don't think RV would go so easily....he's gone a bit crazy...

maybe you should ask kanooji to send a fruit hamper to the hospital, with a get well card signed by the gang and avita. That should get him back on his feet.

Big smileBig smileBig smile

@nandini: agree with u dear...even im waitin 4 shikh's entry in show nd esp. RV's life..
@dreamy: oh ya dreamy rv wnt leave avita soo soon .....
btw even i want kanooji 2 send him card but hez soo angry at RV ki he'll not do dis 4 him...instead if possible he'll send poison 4 him...heheLOLLOLLOL

@guyz ..apart 4m all dese avita nd haveli stuff... d rai mansion segment was also too gud nd hilarious esp. chirag lukin at all girls entering der house 4 jagat's haldi ceremony..
nd ya im waitin 2 watch wat'll  manjari do now..as she told mrs.rai dat she'll go 2 haveli nd try 2 know abt arpi...hope she wud'b of any help 2 avita..WinkWinkWink

Swati did u notice, the girls Chirag was staring at, looked more like his AuntsROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sara

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
guys...
my imagination is going far now..thinking avi nd arpi as tarzan nd janeROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index