Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Highlights 23rd Dec (Page 10)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

I guess now the second part of the article will come true, maybe Avita will go hide n live in jungle.
so jungle mein mangal hota hota hai ROFL

you mean what we saw last week wasn't it?ShockedWinkLOL

yeah, it will be like ' me tarzan, you jane'...LOLLOL...but I think they go to a village...unless it's in the jungle..ErmmErmm....looking forward to some hot waterfall scenes....maybe sleeping outside...Big smileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandinitalkie14fuzzyface

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Originally posted by MonyP

hey Nandy, Dreamy, Prash, swati, fuzzy, Priya, CB HugHugHugHugHugHug
precap looks scary...I am sure RV took Avi's name. RV has gone crazy, sounds so nagative.

Ya ......he sounded negative CryAngry ............i guess its time Shikha enters (if d CV's plan 2 get her). Did u guys notice 2day in d credit for DIALOGUE it was AMIT JHA n not SHANTI BHUSHAN

Oh previously i saw Shanti Bhushan's name in dialogues.
Have they changed him now ??
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
now...RV' s character has turned negative...!!

CVs plz bring shikha now....
he needs love treatment

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14yoga23priyasmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Yes Dreamy

Looks like Avita will have to run again but ti will be worst this time. That  police commisioner said more than 5000 police officers'blood is boling because of what happened to RV.

that means they will be hiding for a long time!Thumbs UpLOLLOL....but I think if shikha is still coming, then this will be her time of entry.....RV needs to be gentled and only love can do that.Wink

On a serious note, I think it's actually best they go awa for a while...because any of the police can do a false encounter whenever they please.Ouch

That dialogue of the commissioner (5000 officer's blood boiling) sounded so absurd to meOuch. God knows whyConfused. I mean, accidents and shootouts are so common with the cops. why shud the blood of so many officers boil jst for one man. Confused 

actually, Nandini, that does happen. the Police fraternity are very close so when one gets shot all the others want a piece of the shooter. This is especially true in America, if a cop is killed, it's all out for the shooter..Ouch..very scary actually..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandinismile.sara

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupidstrike23

Originally posted by prash_t

the precap showed Rv saying something like tht hell remove avi's name from lallanpur and put his name in the land

tht sounded like he wants to be famous fr killing bhaiyyaji
Right Prash,

The way RV gave that viscious smile and said i'l have my name in place of Avi's, i too felt tht he wants to become famous like Avi there in Lallanpur LOL 

He doesnt know that there can be only one Hero in our show and thats our adorable Gunda Embarrassed

@nandini BOLD:soo true nandini...nd waise bhi RV kisse panga le raha hai dekho..hez soo crazy..
usse pata nahi ki avdesh singh thakur ki jagah kya hai lallanpur mein....aur woh chahe kitne bhi medals jeet le ya chahe poori duniya ka minister bhi ban jaaye magar lallanpur ka bahubali banna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai......isiliye RV hamari baat manlo aur lallanpur se bhaag jao..

Dont worry Swati ... he wud soon realise this.Wink
Once he falls for Shikha, then he'l be running after Bhaiyyaji calling him Saaleji WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
swati, I don't think RV would go so easily....he's gone a bit crazy...

maybe you should ask kanooji to send a fruit hamper to the hospital, with a get well card signed by the gang and avita. That should get him back on his feet.

Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandinitalkie14-Prashu-smile.sara

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Yes Dreamy

Looks like Avita will have to run again but ti will be worst this time. That  police commisioner said more than 5000 police officers'blood is boling because of what happened to RV.

that means they will be hiding for a long time!Thumbs UpLOLLOL....but I think if shikha is still coming, then this will be her time of entry.....RV needs to be gentled and only love can do that.Wink

On a serious note, I think it's actually best they go awa for a while...because any of the police can do a false encounter whenever they please.Ouch

That dialogue of the commissioner (5000 officer's blood boiling) sounded so absurd to meOuch. God knows whyConfused. I mean, accidents and shootouts are so common with the cops. why shud the blood of so many officers boil jst for one man. Confused 

actually, Nandini, that does happen. the Police fraternity are very close so when one gets shot all the others want a piece of the shooter. This is especially true in America, if a cop is killed, it's all out for the shooter..Ouch..very scary actually..

Hmm ur right Dreamy Smile

I just thot that Avi's terror is so high in tht region that once the cops know that its Avi who is responsible for the shootout, their blood wud freeze instead of boiling LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hehehe

nandu hehe

tht wld exactly happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index