Highlights 23rd Dec - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chatterbox

hey hi mony priya mili nandu hehe

missed few posts here as i got up

bahuji maika reference had my ears up too

bahuji guard is phisling now. she is desprate to get back all the attention she was gettign from her babuaji and she wud do big mistake.. or mayb find lal singh and do somethng again

vinaash kaale viprit buddhi wud happen now

if rv has given  avdesh name which we wud find today then these two wud go on run again.. 
arpi is firm tht she wont let avdesh do same mistake again nor wud let anything happen to him

avdesh is firm he wont let arpi get into any danger..

the only option is to hide now

till then story  of japle wud continue  and shikha entry shud be now

hiya cb di๐Ÿค—
why can't my aunty go instead of arpi to her maika's haveli then she can take panditji with her....but sometimes i think when she likes  to spend time with him in room only....๐Ÿ˜‰u got loads time here
Heylo Priya, mony, cb, Nandu ๐Ÿค—....yesterday's epi left me dreaming and drooling over Avi like anything.... he he ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm just waiting for them to go to the village (or Bj's maika...watever it is)  for their honeymoon ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Really, Avi's dialogues and Bj's changing expressions were truly priceless....
hahahahah looks like ur aunty also needs some lesson in love,.

mayb pandit singing this song to her

bahut pyaar karte hai tumko sanam  hahaa
Agree with you CB
Why they are showing japal wedding now? Do you think either Arpi or Avita will end up at japal wedding? I don't see the connection here as of now but since Arpi's friend is coming to haweli, we might get some idea.
No Cb, Bj didnt tell to inform her mom. She told Pj to take her to to her maika's haveli and to make sure Arpi doesnt call up anyone in the Rai mansion.
Originally posted by chatterbox

hahahahah looks like ur aunty also needs some lesson in love,.

mayb pandit singing this song to her

bahut pyaar karte hai tumko sanam  hahaa
yeah di.....i think my aunty dont no that...its better to be with a person who loves than whom you are loving๐Ÿ˜‰ don't worry di may be kanoo can help with her love life๐Ÿ˜†

Avita is so touchy, touchy and comfy comfy with each other. I don't think Avi will be able to remember his Pratigya for long if they are going somewhere together.

** I am typing in the dark because baby is sleeping SO try to understand my typos** Please ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ya nandu thts what i meant

means  that arpi shudnt talk to anyone in rai mansion 

thats why i m wondering now
if she plans to send arpi to her maika then things wont be right

but we know manjari is darpok compared to arpi she just might tell bahuji out of fear that  mamma rai is worreid and jagat marrying  and all that wud make bhootni plan to send arpi to her maika

i m still counting on the decisions by both avdesh and arpi not toleave each other
Originally posted by _nandini

No Cb, Bj didnt tell to inform her mom. She told Pj to take her to to her maika's haveli and to make sure Arpi doesnt call up anyone in the Rai mansion.
di isnt she said that she will send arpi to jail
Originally posted by yoga23priya

di isnt she said that she will send arpi to jail

Priya, if RV doesn't take Arpi's name than why would she go to jail?