Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey nandu, milli 🤗🤗
kaise ho bahen log

I watched episode 3 times already..just for avi. All of his dial. were tight slaps on BJ's face. She must be thinking ye achanak ka hui gawa babuaji ko.
I hope this is not one of those mood swings of Avi though. Last time jan aisa jhoka aya tha tab usne 24hrs main shaadi karki thi. Phir dusra jhoka aaya tab pratigya le li. hope this time it is third/final one and its here to stay because I have a feeling that Arpi's friend will comt to haweli tomorrow and Bj might play some trick and send Arpi with her to attend japal's wedding ( Hope it doesn't happen, fingers crossed) as RV wants to trap Avi only so will not take Arpi's name.

One more thing, since Bj mentioned her Maika's haweli, I think we might get some clies from BJ's past  if Avita end up there.
MonyP thumbnail
hey priya🤗
howz you sweets?
did you like the episode? did you feel bad for your aunty😆
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
naNDU i am waiting for  dreamy analyis

i feel some other contrast has shown up now..

see  what rv said was muted

what sarvan heard was not shown

what  amjad was told we were not shown,.

the final words of amjad were  daroga ne bayaan de diya hai.

and what is that bayaan just guess work fornow

end words from rv was arpita tumhara nishaana sateek tha par ab avdesh ka raj khatam kar denge aur apna naam karenge

something to that effect

guesswork only tells  rv gave avdesh name to his senior and in the mean time  he wud try  to get avdesh himself.

its as if now  he is turning negative and avdesh  is turning more and more positive
MonyP thumbnail
Hey CB
agree with you. I am having the same thought ever since I watched the epi.
RV is gone mad now, i think he is jealous of Avi that how come a gunda can be loved so much by someone like Arpita?( just a thought)
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonyP

hey nandu, milli 🤗🤗

kaise ho bahen log

I watched episode 3 times already..just for avi. All of his dial. were tight slaps on BJ's face. She must be thinking ye achanak ka hui gawa babuaji ko.
I hope this is not one of those mood swings of Avi though. Last time jan aisa jhoka aya tha tab usne 24hrs main shaadi karki thi. Phir dusra jhoka aaya tab pratigya le li. hope this time it is third/final one and its here to stay because I have a feeling that Arpi's friend will comt to haweli tomorrow and Bj might play some trick and send Arpi with her to attend japal's wedding ( Hope it doesn't happen, fingers crossed) as RV wants to trap Avi only so will not take Arpi's name.

One more thing, since Bj mentioned her Maika's haweli, I think we might get some clies from BJ's past  if Avita end up there.

hiya mony di🤗
agree wid u....but do you think avi will allow arpi to go for her maika....no matter what my evil aunty does...😡avi will be with his wife👏
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey nandu, milli 🤗🤗

kaise ho bahen log

Mony Sweetiee 🤗🤗

I too just finished watching it 😆 Oh Avi ... he is so adorable.😳 Bj must be thinking tht now babuaji has turned into a perfect Saiyyajee😉 She wud be wondering wat magic did Arpi do in one day which she cudnt do in years 😆

Hope so too Mony. Avi changes his mood with his kurtas 😕 But as we are expecting some cute moments as per the tb article, so i feel this mood of Avi wud last for a lil longer time 😳😆

Bj's maika's haveli sounds fishy though. Ya Arpi might get some clue related to Bj's past there.
yoga23priya thumbnail

hey priya🤗

howz you sweets?
did you like the episode? did you feel bad for your aunty😆

hiya di
fine di.....
loved yest epi.......naa she deserves it....😡but whats btw my aunty and panditji.....he is going to be my uncle😕
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey hi mony priya mili nandu hehe

missed few posts here as i got up

bahuji maika reference had my ears up too

bahuji guard is phisling now. she is desprate to get back all the attention she was gettign from her babuaji and she wud do big mistake.. or mayb find lal singh and do somethng again

vinaash kaale viprit buddhi wud happen now

if rv has given  avdesh name which we wud find today then these two wud go on run again.. 
arpi is firm tht she wont let avdesh do same mistake again nor wud let anything happen to him

avdesh is firm he wont let arpi get into any danger..

the only option is to hide now

till then story  of japle wud continue  and shikha entry shud be now

MonyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

hiya mony di🤗
agree wid u....but do you think avi will allow arpi to go for her maika....no matter what my evil aunty does...😡avi will be with his wife👏

if RV took Avi's name than police would arrest Avi only right? Avi would not want arpi to go through the same thing again so he may try to send arpi to Rai house but I am sure Arpi will not listen to him either. Having said that Arpi's friend coming to haweli for some reason na Edited by MonyP - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
ya abt manjari i thought that was the last we saw of her when she ran away.. bt from where is she getting the himmat to go to haveli again.

hmm me also thinks she wud talk abt jagat wedding and mayb bahuji wud send her to maika

but seeing how firm arpi is she wont go there or if she wud go  then she wud peep in with avdesh and in disguise. but there was one more thing

i m sure i heard it right

bahuji said somewhere tell arpi not to contact her mother also..

not sure  abt that  though