Highlights 23rd Dec - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Mony, Prash, Dreamy, Chista πŸ€— hey girls πŸ€—

How are all of u ?? The epi was very nice. And the best thing was Avi's answers to Bj. She was shocked to see Avi like this. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fuzzyface

ok on a lighter not does anybody notices how Laila and Majnu are almost colour coordinating their outfits 🀣
I am telling you there is love there and it's only a matter of time before Panditji declares his love for  Bhaoji 🀣
u knw fuzzy, she tells PJ to come with her ...they are in her room  nd she says something and then says to close the door..i felt something fishy there🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by prash_t

u knw fuzzy, she tells PJ to come with her ...they are in her room  nd she says something and then says to close the door..i felt something fishy there🀣🀣🀣

It's like a triangle Panditji loves Bhaoji who love AvdheshπŸ˜†
But ur right kuch gadbad hai πŸ˜›
Hie Nandu..

it was a fab epi.....i juz loved avi today though i love him everyday but he was best today...

Hie Mony..
Hiee Swati
Agree with u Prash ... tht scene looked very fishy when she asked to close the door from insideπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Fuzzy colour co-ordination of dresses is something i missed to notice. Shall see tht in the repeat epi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fuzzyface

ok on a lighter not does anybody notices how Laila and Majnu are almost colour coordinating their outfits 🀣
I am telling you there is love there and it's only a matter of time before Panditji declares his love for  Bhaoji 🀣

you're talking about bandit?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tht precap was scary

where is cb di
Originally posted by prash_t

hey prash..oh ya dear.,,dat was soo funny..
she calls him in room nd den tells him 2 close d door..i just felt like "SUMTHING!!!SUMTHING!!"...
but yaar its just soo amazng to watch panditji obeying bhauji's wrds... bj jo bhi kahe dum hilaake woh kaam karta hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Nandini,

thanks for the highlights.

wow, looks like avita will go off soon again...to a convenient bungalow in the jungle!! (who has a bunglow in the jungle, anyway??!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Good going Avi, saving arpita!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dreamy, the bungalow  belongs to Bj's father. This sounds fishy again
Originally posted by _nandini

Mony, Prash, Dreamy, Chista πŸ€— hey girls πŸ€—

How are all of u ?? The epi was very nice. And the best thing was Avi's answers to Bj. She was shocked to see Avi like this. πŸ˜†

Nandini, thanks for doing this.

I can't wait to see it...bet bhootni's face just dropped!!.....πŸ‘

@Mony and swati, hiya😊