Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Actors(Female) that deserve an award - Page 6

Poll

What actors deserve the best actor award?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
for me pz and bips from 30 plus, coz i think they r a lot more than just pretty faces, they are "good" actors, may not be par excellent to win oscars, but in the league of just "stars with no acting abilities" they r good enough to win awards

and from 20+ actress i say deepika padukone, she is really evolving as a good actor
chandaursitare thumbnail
Urmila, for sure.Edited by chandaursitare - 13 years ago
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WoW Katrina actually got 5 votes. I'm surprised. Do those people seriously believe that she deserves an award? (Of all her performances till date). Talk about being biased :| :|
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sakura_

WoW Katrina actually got 5 votes. I'm surprised. Do those people seriously believe that she deserves an award? (Of all her performances till date). Talk about being biased :| :|

She has a longgggggggggggggggg way to go. Rajneeti wasn't a fantastic performance
Originally posted by: Terenaina

I think awards are fair. Urmila won 4 awards for best actress

yes she did but in that they were held by the aam junta...

she won apsara, zee cine, star screen and one more0 and two more i remember...but they were all voted by public....

she beat Preity zinta with a lot of votes...but what abt filmfare they are the most biased awards...gvien the best actress to PZ for kal ho na ho.....oh man even my neighbour can match very well in dat role.....urmila actually harmed herself in BHOOT..now dat is called dedication.

nd wht abt the year 2004? rani for hum tum over urmila in eht?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• wht was tht? i mean i m not comparing on rani as an actress, but what was so special in hum tum? i dont know...urmila showed histronics in EHT but tht was not a box office hit like hum tum thats why it missed the mark...and its really horrible......
Originally posted by: ruky786

She has a longgggggggggggggggg way to go. Rajneeti wasn't a fantastic performance

yeah also becoz she has still not been able to pick up hindi and her diction is also faulty...its hillarious tht whenevr she speaks in movies, even if she is dubbing herself, it looks somebody else is lipsing for her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

her character in rajneeti could have scored if she was shown as an NRI, probably even then she would have been compared to sonia gandhi but she would have clicked people quite easily
Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know ur urmila fan but I'm also a fan of urmila. But I still think Rani winning hum tum was the best. Yeah it was a rom-com movie but the way she played her character touched me.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am kind of confused on who to vote for between Urmila, Manisha, and Tabu. Others on the list not really done anything award worthy.

Tabu has def gotten her dues in terms of awards be it National, critics awards ect
Originally posted by: Terenaina

I know ur urmila fan but I'm also a fan of urmila. But I still think Rani winning hum tum was the best. Yeah it was a rom-com movie but the way she played her character touched me.

oh well even rani said tht urmila deserved it for eht...when she was asked by sajid during the zee cine awards nominations 2005 when urmila was nominated for maine gandhi ko nahi mara...the truth is the truth after all....ask from ur heart would she get it if it was a flop?

there is nothing to argue on this...rani won the award dats it.......๐Ÿ˜›

this is also the case with karisma and kajol where karisma deserved all awards for zubeidaa and kajol won them all kabhi khushi kabhi gham....so weird๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
i voted for Urmila (though i'm a huge fan of Preity) she desereved the national award for Pinjar. & on Ek Hasina Thi, she was... ๐Ÿ‘ AWESOME.