Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Actors(Female) that deserve an award - Page 5

Poll

What actors deserve the best actor award?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Agent007

Urmila - she's fantastic actress

so true...agent...wonder how ur always rightπŸ˜‰
Is Urmila signing any more movie at all?😊
Originally posted by: eraser

Is Urmila signing any more movie at all?😊

she said tht not much interesting scripts are being offered to her...and she doesnt want to repeat the mistakes..she says she will be back with a bang even if it takes time....

i hope her wish comes true😳
Edited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know I want to see Urmila back again she is such a fantastic actress
--jassi-- thumbnail
Sushmita <3
My fav.
ruky786 thumbnail
This topic is still opened. Wow I think Soha Ali Khan is a good actress as well
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

looks like i missed this topic... since i did an analysis on the actors post, i guess i'll do one here too... πŸ˜‰ 

so let's see...!  πŸ˜›

bipasha - i think she is great, but there is nothing phenomenol about her acting... her only memorable performance is corporate... and though, she was good in some of her other films, there was nothing memorable about her performances... she might get a lifetime achievement award sometime later on...!  πŸ˜›

katrina - she can win popular awards, but other than that, i don't see her winning in the best actress category anytime soon... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   most likely, they'll give her a lifetime achievement award, if she manages to sustain her career...!

sushmita -  her case is the same as bips... though, she was really good in some of her movies, specially Samay... i just loved her in it, and in Filhaal... don't see her winning any awards, though... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   lifetime achievement award, for her too...!

lara - there is nothing exceptional about her acting... she's like kat... except kat is extremely popular, while lara is not...!!   don't know whether her performances will qualify her for lifetime achievement award... but who knows.. they do award one person per year, so why not...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

manisha - she got a lot of critical acclaim for her performances, and was always nominated for her good performances... but looking at her career now, she's not winning anything anytime soon... lifetime achievement award, it is, i guess...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

urmila - she recieved her share of acclaim too... i do think she's a good actress... but it's not like she never got her share... the only two movies where she did not win awards were pinjar and ek hasina thi, which were quite deserving... dunno what chances she has for making a comeback, but competition is definitely tough... she'll definitely win a lifetime achievement awad...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

preity - she's cute, but i don't think she is that great of an actress... another lifetime achievement...!  πŸ˜›

tabu - she has gotten her share of acclaim too... the only other awards she has chances of winning in are the critics choice or the lifetime... but she does deserve a national award too... recognition of some sort for all her wonderful roles...! 

p.s.  if anyone is offended by my mean and long essay, feel free to ignore my post.. and if you have issues, kindly report my post with your problems and state your purpose and hit send... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

ruky786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

looks like i missed this topic... since i did an analysis on the actors post, i guess i'll do one here too... πŸ˜‰ 

so let's see...!  πŸ˜›

bipasha - i think she is great, but there is nothing phenomenol about her acting... her only memorable performance is corporate... and though, she was good in some of her other films, there was nothing memorable about her performances... she might get a lifetime achievement award sometime later on...!  πŸ˜›

katrina - she can win popular awards, but other than that, i don't see her winning in the best actress category anytime soon... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   most likely, they'll give her a lifetime achievement award, if she manages to sustain her career...!

sushmita -  her case is the same as bips... though, she was really good in some of her movies, specially Samay... i just loved her in it, and in Filhaal... don't see her winning any awards, though... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   lifetime achievement award, for her too...!

lara - there is nothing exceptional about her acting... she's like kat... except kat is extremely popular, while lara is not...!!   don't know whether her performances will qualify her for lifetime achievement award... but who knows.. they do award one person per year, so why not...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

manisha - she got a lot of critical acclaim for her performances, and was always nominated for her good performances... but looking at her career now, she's not winning anything anytime soon... lifetime achievement award, it is, i guess...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

urmila - she recieved her share of acclaim too... i do think she's a good actress... but it's not like she never got her share... the only two movies where she did not win awards were pinjar and ek hasina thi, which were quite deserving... dunno what chances she has for making a comeback, but competition is definitely tough... she'll definitely win a lifetime achievement awad...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

preity - she's cute, but i don't think she is that great of an actress... another lifetime achievement...!  πŸ˜›

tabu - she has gotten her share of acclaim too... the only other awards she has chances of winning in are the critics choice or the lifetime... but she does deserve a national award too... recognition of some sort for all her wonderful roles...! 

p.s.  if anyone is offended by my mean and long essay, feel free to ignore my post.. and if you have issues, kindly report my post with your problems and state your purpose and hit send... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Wow I love it completely agree you made me laugh about some of them might win a Lifetime Achievement Award 🀣
Backpiper thumbnail
But Preity did win awards. I wish to see Katrina doing different roles, I loved her in Rajneeti, she does have potential. She should be careful before selecting movies & avoid movies like TMK which make her image more of a eye candy than a great actress, if she concentrates on acting she can of course win any award.Edited by Backpiper - 13 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

yeah dats right......sab PEHLE SE hi fix hota hai bosss........thats way i always support BOTH aamir and ajay devgan to stay away from these crap awards🀒

I think awards are fair. Urmila won 4 awards for best actress