Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

This show is killing me!! (Page 4)

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by kiranni

tell me about it...i think soon there will be a day..i am goin to have ot take a break from this show..else i will start living in abhay's world and forget reality..lol...
i am in love with abhay so badly..lol..he is such a fascinating character..each epi makes me fall in love with him even more..
honestly..i didn't like calling bhoot thing at all..it was very insensitive of piya to do tht...i can not even imagine wat abhay will do...i don't understand..if she was curious...get to know about it some other way..why tell the other three about it...abhay is such a secretive person..piya knows so much about it..and he is fine with it..cuz he knows she won't break his trust and keep everything to herself..bt now..:(...i soo hope tracker doesn't open her mouth in college..

kabir is forgiven kab ka for me..bas pls don't ask piya to be ur gf again..she is not urs...

ya i m in no hurry for arnab-piya truth either...lol..i want abhiya story to develop...

can't wait for tomo precap scene..omg..i love abhay..Day Dreaming

Tracker or some other source will definitely reveal to Abhay about what Pia did. And if its Tracker, she'll tell the entire college. Abhay is going to KILL Pia! I enjoyed the sequence of the ghost calling though I know it was insensitive of Pia but I didn't mention it in that context. I also can't wait for tomorrow's episode!Embarrassed

exactly!!! tracker will tellt he entire college..Cry...abhay will be a lot more hurt than angry...Unhappy..the ghost calling thing was fun until maithli arrived...pintoo for misha...LOL...yaa..let's see abhay danish ki kaise chatni banata hai with the help of bonnet..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

LOOL
gosh i loved his angry young protoective man look 
to die for XD
totally agree, the ghost part was really good!
i wish maithili came as a ghost and talked to pia actaully
that would be coool :P
yeah, i mean ifs someone accused my brother and he looked like an angel infront of me, i wouldn't believe so its time to barry the hatchet with Kabir (:
i still love him <3
lmaao awsomee post (:

.Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Originally posted by Chill_Out

OMG! OMG! OMG!! I love Abhay Raichand!!! "Main Pia ka saya hoon!" That look, that expression!! OMG, my poor heart!!Day Dreaming I know that Abhay will never forgive Pia if he gets to know about her bhootwala kissa but I know for a fact that Abhay will still be there for her no matter what! So, did he bail out Danish so that he could do the honours of punishing him?? And OMG, did he shut the bonnet on Danish's face?? Eww!!! But I LOVE Abhay Raichand!!! What should I do, people??? I'm falling more and more in love with him with each passing episode!! Aaahhhh!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

P.S. I don't know about the rest of you but I quite liked the 'calling the ghost" game. It was entertaining and fun but I don't understand, Misha and Tracker apparently faked the existence of Venkatesh so that means that the prediction of all boys for Tracker, Pintoo for Misha and punishment for Danish was fake?? But Maithili was actually there so Abhay is in Pia's destiny? (Not so shocking. I always knew that AbhIya were just meant to be even if things aren't really working in their favour right nowEmbarrassed)

P.P.S. I think its time that we should all forgive Kabir. That guy is truly sorry for what he did. He voiced our feelings. He's feeling just as pathetic about himself as we were and thats a big thing. I truly respect him for that and the Kabir I loved is officially back. Love you, Kabir!! You've truly elevated yourself in my eyes today and you've earned this new found respect!Hug

P.P.P.S. I'm not really disappointed that the revelation to Arnab that Pia is his daughter was a dream. I'm in no hurry for that truth to come out. I just hope Madhu doesn't become too insecure!! Circumstances are hinting at that and I'm not sure I approve of it!

So much true Day DreamingDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

.Jane..

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
hehee!!

.Jane..

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

there wass no Abhiya scenee today ^ But gawdd.. thiss mann kills us dayy by day.. so cant wait for tomo - PKYEK rocks! Heart

.Jane..

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

ahhhhh!!! i loved todays episodeeeee!!!! aww i loved when abhay said Main Pia Ka Saya Hoon...as soon as he said thatt i was like screaming and jumping up and downn LOL  i was soo happyy Clap and OMGG he looked soo HOTT when he said that Embarrassed hahahaaa...and yea i thought that the bhoot game was interesting tooo! but i was a little confused of what was happening lol! and aww Kabir is shoo cutee! Embarrassed i already forgave himm hahaa...and ughh i hated the arnab madhu scenee! i thought she told him for reall! but it was a dreammmm Angry

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@Jen_IloveAR, Ritz93 and dddds: Thanks a lot! :)
@Aisho: Ya, I know we didn't have AbhIya scenes today, they do wonders for the show but surprisingly even with zero AbhIya, I loved the episode.
@NomiBaby: Abhay looks even hotter when he's angry!! And his expression was to DIE FOR!! 
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....i'm deadDancingDancing

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index