India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

This show is killing me!!

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
OMG! OMG! OMG!! I love Abhay Raichand!!! "Main Pia ka saya hoon!" That look, that expression!! OMG, my poor heart!!Day Dreaming I know that Abhay will never forgive Pia if he gets to know about her bhootwala kissa but I know for a fact that Abhay will still be there for her no matter what! So, did he bail out Danish so that he could do the honours of punishing him?? And OMG, did he shut the bonnet on Danish's face?? Eww!!! But I LOVE Abhay Raichand!!! What should I do, people??? I'm falling more and more in love with him with each passing episode!! Aaahhhh!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

P.S. I don't know about the rest of you but I quite liked the 'calling the ghost" game. It was entertaining and fun but I don't understand, Misha and Tracker apparently faked the existence of Venkatesh so that means that the prediction of all boys for Tracker, Pintoo for Misha and punishment for Danish was fake?? But Maithili was actually there so Abhay is in Pia's destiny? (Not so shocking. I always knew that AbhIya were just meant to be even if things aren't really working in their favour right nowEmbarrassed)

P.P.S. I think its time that we should all forgive Kabir. That guy is truly sorry for what he did. He voiced our feelings. He's feeling just as pathetic about himself as we were and thats a big thing. I truly respect him for that and the Kabir I loved is officially back. Love you, Kabir!! You've truly elevated yourself in my eyes today and you've earned this new found respect!Hug

P.P.P.S. I'm not really disappointed that the revelation to Arnab that Pia is his daughter was a dream. I'm in no hurry for that truth to come out. I just hope Madhu doesn't become too insecure!! Circumstances are hinting at that and I'm not sure I approve of it!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Chill_Out - 24 December 2010 at 5:47am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*akr_jhlthk123Thumari_Mahiattack_007princess329Maohmunz.-sim--kavita-luvkasuleeseunggiloveshruthiRshona.-Humaira-_.mariam._RitzieCharu21AyeChavanniAisha.blossom1234Akankshaa.nyctophiliaragzz.TheBlackJaguarBefikre

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I loved that part!!! :D 
and even made a topic on the same!
wid the same heading...actually this is the third topic on the same on the 1st page itself!LOL
thats how much all of us loved todays epi ...the precap particularly!! 
cant wait for tomrw!!!!! 

Edited by -Humaira- - 23 December 2010 at 8:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_.mariam._

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Humaira-

I loved that part!!! :D 
and even made a topic on the same!
wid the same heading...actually this is the third topic on the same!
thats how much all of us loved todays epi ...the precap particularly!!
cant wait for tomrw!!!!! 

Yup! Thats why I changed my title! Just going to reply to yoursWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Humaira-_.mariam._

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Chillz!

Main tumhe itni aasaani se nahiin marne doongi!ROFL

I liked today's episode ... but you know what? I couldn't feel great about Abhay's " am her shadow" dialogue in the precap...because when he said that , all i could think of was Piya's trespassing his most beautiful memory and summoning Metz. I am just feeling bad about it because somewhere i felt that Piya has hurt Abhay.

_.mariam._.Jane..

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
ur title had me scared!!!LOL..
 i thought u had died. of abhaygiri.....
omgggggg dat ouja board game was fab...esp d maithili part....had me dead as well......

as for abhay's  lovely little car adventure wid donkey D.....im gonna enjoy dat part ....bcz danish deserves dat..look at his guts..d way he talked to arnab..dat was soo uncalled for....no regret on his face,his demeneour...

lol i love abhay and his casual rudeness...its just sucha fresh change from the usual ekta drama ....amusing as well as cuteeeeeeee.......and just ssooooo abhayliciousBlushing

_.mariam._.Jane..

_.mariam._ IF-Rockerz
_.mariam._
_.mariam._

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
array neethz thora kam likha kar na ROFL

itni dair lag jati hai sirf parhnay mainROFL

ab tu sab kuch likh dia tau main tau wohi kahoon gi jo har jagah keh rahi hun

Vampire Bana Bodyguard.........ROFL

abhay ko koi aur kam nahi mila is liyay piya ka saya banana hi behtar samjha......ROFL
array woh tau khud mara hua hai uska apna saya nahi 
tau pia ka saya q ban raha hai....ConfusedROFL

han bechara bore ho gaya ho ga bina saya k phirtay phirtay tau socha apna saya nahi kisi aur ka saya hi ban jaon.....ROFL

wah re daanish becharay ko kia pata tha k jail k nadar upar upar ki hamdardi hai....
jail walay kai sabaq sikhain gain Daanish ko
woh tau Abhay hi ne mast lesson sikha diyaROFL

chalo board game ki aik baat tau sachi nikli k daanish will get punishment.....LOL
bus ab is pintooooooooooo ka wait ho raha hai..
i know sab kuch unhon ne khud kiaya but phir bhi waiting 4 mintooooooooo ki pintoooooooooooooooooooooLOL

ya ghost game was really a fun i luv it 
totally different 4m sbs segment
i was thinking it gonna be scary but PKYEK rocks..

ya kabir should be forgiven as he is really guilty
but ab tau maithli ne elaan kar diya hai kROFL
Abhay is ur faithLOL 
so kabir bechara....
wanna new juliet 4 her

and arnab part ya i m happy k itna bara dramma nahi hua its normal and be it normal
hope madhu stays goodie goodie step motherLOL

Edited by ..fari.. - 23 December 2010 at 9:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Humaira-leeseunggilove.Jane..Befikre

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I really luv it wen he said that he's piya's shadow.
Mayb its not so but I luv dreaming that Abhay's falling for Piya.
Even Maithili 2day has announced and approved all Abhiya fans dream that Abhay is Piya's fate.
this means even Maithli has given green signal.
now Abhay plz open ur eyes n accept it yaar.
i just luv the epi.
I'm more anxious for yesterday's epi.

_.mariam._.Jane..

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
i know...
omg!!! i loved the precap:)

_.mariam._.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index