Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

I am not comfortable with this track (Page 3)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Dutta going jail ???? ROFL  that was Hilaarious!!!!!! 

no Such thing will happen yaar!  
sme ere i dnt c tht happening... we wud hav had an article by nwLOL
lets hpe the gadha decides 2 investigate who is behind it all n this leads to suds-kala's exposed trackLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlAbhiAni

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged

The precap was really scary. What I am scared of is Kala trying to convince D that Suresh was killed to hide the truth that he was really Naku's lover. Now that I've said it, it sounds totally ridiculous.LOL Okay, I don't expect Dutta to believe it for a moment. Dutta going to jail doesn't scare me that much.

And well, Naku being sweet to Seema, it's getting on my nerves too. See, the CVs sometimes have this habit of showing us things we don't want to see. Like Kala's lil' victories or Naku hiding her face during the wedding...but again, they bowl us over with the treatment of the track. I get this feeling that Naku's gonna feel sad, not jealous when she gets to know Seema's truth. I'd prefer Naku fighting for her love, but Naku's angelic nature will make her sacrifice her love if she feels her saab is gonna be happier with Seema. ok, I can't believe I just said that! Eesh! I hope Naku doesn't do any such thing. As it is, she's been driving me over the wall with her sweetness. Come to think of it, she's gonna have the same effect on Dutta. He's gonna get frustrated when she tries to act goody goody. LOLHe's gonna confess! Blushing Sigh. Wishful thinking. Day Dreaming

I hope they finish this track soon! I want to see them romance each other, CVs!!! ARGH!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Fishfishsub_rosaSanely_Insane

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Two Things That need a Mention Here.. .!!

1. Kala using Chaskar to her benefit will defintely backfire...whn Chaskar cums to discover that Kala and Suds are using him against Bhao. Hope CHASKAR KA BHEJA will run at the sum point of time.Wink
And as Chaskar promises that he will stay Loyal to the Maandwali between him n Dutta Bhao, So by using chaskar Kala is surely digging her own grave. Coz Chaskar won't keep quiet if he discovers her evil plans against Bhao. n This might be Followed by Kala's Expose by chaskar....then Naku can also join in n tell Dutta about her past plottings. I guess that will be enuf to bring an end to Kala's Track.

2. Over the past Few days My mind is constantly preoccupied in thinking what will be Dutta's Immediate reaction when he sees Seema in front of him....n if on the same scene He has Naku on other side of him. What mixed bag of emotions will run thru him n what words will he utter.?? When the article on Seema was out...I wasn't Happy abt it...Because everyday i tune into LTl to see Tasha's scenes n Romance...n  wid dis news i was disappointed as i perceived it is an another dRag fest By CVs.  But then Few IF members highlighted the need why Seema's Track is essential for the story. I Jus Hope at the end of this Track I see United tasha ...FOR LIFE. In past few days forum was roaring on  Mishal's exit.....at that time  Only one thought struck my mind....**I still haven't scene tasha romacing each other....hw could he leave.CryConfused** If the makers r planning to end LTl nytym soon....then the viewers Have the right to see tasha Together. Coz thats what we always wanted to see..!! Smile We need Sum lagan In Laagi atleast nw Wink

Ur comments...

Edited by komal_w25 - 24 December 2010 at 4:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishsub_rosa

Go to top