Laagi Tujhse Lagan

I am not comfortable with this track

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

The precap scared me off...Suresh has been killed and implanted ...I don't want Dutta to go to jail and definitely I don't want Seema to come to rescue Dutta....

Yes I wanted Seema to spark some jealousy in Naku as Naku's sugery sweet nature is giving me diabetics...aur aaj ka episode toh haadh kar diya, I just hated it!!😡😡 Your thoughts friends, love Tin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo......................DUTTA in jail.....................omgggggggggg........i cant think thissssssssss...................i hate kala...............😡🤬
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dutta going jail ???? 🤣  that was Hilaarious!!!!!! 

no Such thing will happen yaar!  

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It giving u diabetics. .... Girl I want to puke .. .she is too sweet naive , straight to be real .. Common every one gets jealous if the one u love is seen with another ...But this girl ,  it like she made of stone ( no that is our Gadha at times ) or just flesh nd bones  ...no difference ... when I am jealous , i will reap teh chick a apart nd then torture my guy ...till I have him begging for forgiveness
Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

he has killed many ppl already.. till now he hasn't gone to jail.. Suresh isnt a special person tht Dutta needs to be sent to jail for his murder! 😆
Fishfish thumbnail
To be very frank, in most of the serials they make the heroines super human, the girl is too good, the only place they go is mandir etc etc., kyu bhai why cannot you go for a picture or mall etc?
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tintiny

To be very frank, in most of the serials they make the heroines super human, the girl is too good, the only place they go is mandir etc etc., kyu bhai why cannot you go for a picture or mall etc?

yes ! we need a real chick .. someone that we can relate to .
Fishfish thumbnail

@ Sara and Khushi, actually I am imaging a scene where this ones makes it to the headlines and Seema comes running to save Dutta as she knows that Suresh was actually a small time actor etc....grrrrrrrrrrrr

left_forever thumbnail

tiny no worries girl D not going to jail and all....ped pe ulta latka ke mara tab nahi jail gaya to aab jeyega kya..hehehehe

maybe this wil make D get worried abut Naku's safety or else he may start seriously thnking tat sumone is playing games with him...sumone big and he shud be careful for Naku

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ccolaco

tiny no worries girl D not going to jail and all....ped pe ulta latka ke mara tab nahi jail gaya to aab jeyega kya..hehehehe

maybe this wil make D get worried abut Naku's safety or else he may start seriously thnking tat sumone is playing games with him...sumone big and he shud be careful for Naku

Thats exactly what I think is going to happen.................
Abt this track of Seema , I m not liking her at all............she is toooooo sweet to be true.........