Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

"Main Piya ka saaya hoon" - Abhay! (Page 8)

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Humaira-

Originally posted by sweetshera

I just luv the precap.
piya's rite Abhay is such a complicated guy
one tym he does everything 2 gain Piya's hatred and the other tym he does everything 2 make her fall for him even more than b4.
i luvd it sooooooo much wen he said "Main Piya ka saaya hu"
Hai kaash ki Piya bhi yeh sun leti.
No wonder she's obsessed with him coz he's even more obsessed with her.

@ the last line- soooo trueee!!! :D
they love each other more than themselves n abhi toh they even have maithalis permission Wink
only waiting for abhay to realize he loves her!! Embarrassed

ya actually 2day even Maithli has given her permission
comon Abhay now accept it.

I think theres gonna be sometime before he realizes that...as of now i wanna see him get jealous when shes wid kabir thats after kabir-piya patch up n all...Embarrassed

He's always jealous wen he sees Kabir piya 2gether.
remember the dance in that hotel inauguration, he was jealous 2 c them 2gether.
But i really dont want piya 2 accept Kabir again in her lyf coz now she also knows that she has feelings only for Abhay. So accepting Kabir means to be playing wid his emotions and I dont wanna c piya doing this.
And I really hope now the cvs doesnt ruin kabir's character by making him over obsessive 2 get piya by hook or crook.

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

i loved it-i started jumping when i saw it!!!LOL.....
atta boy abhay!!

LOL Totally! 
It was unexpected at this stage, but too good! Embarrassed
-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged

But i really dont want piya 2 accept Kabir again in her lyf coz now she also knows that she has feelings only for Abhay. So accepting Kabir means to be playing wid his emotions and I dont wanna c piya doing this.
And I really hope now the cvs doesnt ruin kabir's character by making him over obsessive 2 get piya by hook or crook. 

Yes... Abhay always has this Leave-her-alone-you-freak kinda expression on his face for kabir wen he catches KaPi together! LOL
And i like it! :P
She shud forgive kabir bt not let him be a part of her life again...because ultimately it is kabir whos gonna be hurt ..but m sure shes gonna do that n get bak wid him! -_-
@last line- Nope they wont do that...kabir's character is too sweet to do something like that! Embarrassed

Edited by -Humaira- - 24 December 2010 at 3:07am
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Yes... Abhay always has this Leave-her-alone-you-freak kinda expression on his face for kabir wen he catches KaPi together! LOL
She shud forgive kabir bt not let him be a part of her life again...because ultimately it is kabir whos gonna be hurt ..but m sure shes gonna do that n get bak wid him! -_-
@last line- Nope they wont do that...kabir's character is too sweet to do something like that! Embarrassed

I toh just luv it n even 2day there's the jealous expression on Abhay's face as he saw KaPI 2gether.
piya forgave Kabir but she didnt accept him as her bf but gently refused n I really appreciate her for this.
But the thing is Kabir's now trying his best 2 get her back again.
Poor guy he's gonna suffer a heartbreak which I dont want him 2.
-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged

I toh just luv it n even 2day there's the jealous expression on Abhay's face as he saw KaPI 2gether.
piya forgave Kabir but she didnt accept him as her bf but gently refused n I really appreciate her for this.
But the thing is Kabir's now trying his best 2 get her back again.
Poor guy he's gonna suffer a heartbreak which I dont want him 2.

Todays episode was just like we wanted it to be , no?! 
but, Piya refused Kabir...felt bad for the guy..bt its good for him ..he wont hurt himself now...but he wont let go of piya soo easily...he will have her ultimately n will have his heart broken again. 
I loved the jealous expression on Abhay's face wen Kabir was gifting piya...! aww! Embarrassed 
That scene was A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Embarrassed

Now i hope Abhay doesnt fall in trouble for entering the enemy area...i think theres gonna be something happening to Abhay...coz his expression in the last scene was weird...!

Edited by -Humaira- - 24 December 2010 at 9:49am
NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
yeah waiting for the day he will realize his love for piya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Humaira-

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

yeah waiting for the day he will realize his love for piya

And that happens sometime soon, hopefully! Big smile
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i totally loved that scene!Embarrassed but i hope he didnt kill DanishLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index