Saif has won best supporting and villain awards from Filmfare haha

but ey, more awards never hurt

omg, I just saw it
I DIG YOUR LIST.
and i truly, from the bottom of my heart, hope those things come true hahaha

some more than the other but >.< i support you hahaha
Edited by rachna_5 - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
emraan, salman, or abhi....I still think he should won something for guru in 2007...that was def his year! And emraan was beyond phenomenal in Awarapan...he should have gotten a nomination!
Salmaan should def win this year..he owned 2010!
i think shahid is fairly decent an actor....he should win it soon....would love to see salman or saif win it....
Originally posted by ruky786

^^^^was it wow i didnt realise lol and of course I agree SRK was amazing in Devdas and he did deserve the award no question about it sorry I didn't realise Tere Naam was in the same year as Devdas

Haha nooo

Devdas released in 2002 and Tere Naam in 2003!

In 2003, it was Hrithik who won for Koi..mil gaya!
Oh yh Hrithik won for KMG....๐Ÿ˜ต ah well just pray Salman wins an award thanks Natss
Salman for sure! he is a great actor and does not get his due!
Also Emraan, he's great too!
Yea deffo Salman!

2nd would be Saif :)
Saif as well, he is a very good actor and Emraan has been amazing in some of his recent films. I think he was fantastic in Awarapan and OUATIM
if salman continues to act as he is nowadays, i doubt he'll be winning any award anytime soon... maybe a life time achievement sometime later on...!   ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

saif has chances of winning... if he signs movies with the right role....!  

ranbir probably might have a chance too... he is improving... besides, he has just started his career, and he is choosing some good roles...! 

emraan hashmi probably won't win anything, though i think he's a decent actor... but none of his roles are exactly impactful... so don't think that will happen...!!  

imran khan has no chances as of now... unless things change drastically for him and somehow the acting bug bites him... as of now, he's nothing but  a cute pretty boy...!!   TongueTongue

abhishek has chances of winning if he gets the right role with the right director, however, somehow i do not think that will happen... again, his case is like emraan hashmi... he can be a good performer in some movies, but he does not has that many impactful performances... until and unless he somehow performs better than his competition (which may or may not happen, who knows), it'll be a lifetime achievement award, most likely for him too...!  

akshay kumar.... same thing... he can win a best award actor by fan's vote, but other than that, he does not has a chance.... lifetime achievement award for him too...!!   Tongue

vivek... is he even getting any good roles anymore...?  poor guy.... but yes, unless things change for him drastically, which i don't see happening anytime soon... he won't be winning anything either...!!  TongueTongue

p.s.  no offense was intended... i hope i wasn't too 'mean'.... what can i say, reality bites... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›