India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

OK, I'm confused now

madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
OK most of you are going to find this ridicolous, but I really am confused now.  I have been watching SGP from day one and I honestly thought that Ishaan was married to Suhana and he loved her, but I'm having my doubts now.

Can somebody please tell me if Ishaan is married to Suhana or Sona?  The way he's acting now a days, I'm surprised how Suhana is tolerating all that.  And most importantly, where was this Sona girl when Ishaan's family was looking for a match for Ishaan!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67Nehasahazel94noor321Suchi-YusBee-SalShah4eva-

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I have so far been a silent reader of this forum. I love SGP but today's episode got on my nerves. This jealousy bit is really getting out of hand now. What the hell is Ishaan doing? I mean what's all this "Sona meri hai" crap?! I felt bad for Suhana after watching today's episode. Someone in this forum made a point about Suhana also giving Ishaan a lot of heartburn during the Sid phase and Ishaan being very supportive but they never showed Suhana behave like this (being all touchy-feely) with Sid in Ishaan's presence (after Suhana had married Ishaan). And Sonali is supposed to be just a friend. But the way Ishaan behaved with Sonali in the pool and during the cricket match, it looked like they were anything but friends!

I think Suhana is wrong to not comment on this at all. If I were in her place, I'd have slapped Sona and turned her out of the house! 

Just my two cents.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramsevakSinha18111192-SalShah4eva-

lakshmiramdas Groupbie
lakshmiramdas
lakshmiramdas

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iruaG

I have so far been a silent reader of this forum. I love SGP but today's episode got on my nerves. This jealousy bit is really getting out of hand now. What the hell is Ishaan doing? I mean what's all this "Sona meri hai" crap?! I felt bad for Suhana after watching today's episode. Someone in this forum made a point about Suhana also giving Ishaan a lot of heartburn during the Sid phase and Ishaan being very supportive but they never showed Suhana behave like this (being all touchy-feely) with Sid in Ishaan's presence (after Suhana had married Ishaan). And Sonali is supposed to be just a friend. But the way Ishaan behaved with Sonali in the pool and during the cricket match, it looked like they were anything but friends!

I think Suhana is wrong to not comment on this at all. If I were in her place, I'd have slapped Sona and turned her out of the house! 

Just my two cents.

why slap sona??It is ishaan who sud be slapped...if he doesnt give sona so much attention she wud also keep to her limit...and anyway, sona's doing all this intentionally and ishaan's acting like as though he cant see the reality...he's still in his childhood where he's not married and he only has this friend of his...and sona looks like the character who loves to be the centre of attention...so why wudnt she enjoy this??esp wen she's so proud of her friendship...der's nothin wrong in ishaan giving lil importance to sona as a friend but why is he so oblivious to suhana's feelings??That too wen he says tat he loves suhana and till b4 sona had come, he used to understand suhana even witout her speaking anything...is he blind now tat he cant even see suhana??and plssss, i hate the way ishaan hugs and touches sona...even the most broad minded person wudnt say tat this is right...wife can bear to see all this...wish suhana did the same wit sid in front of ishaan and make him understand how it feels...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sevak111192YusBee

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmiramdas

Just my two cents.

why slap sona??It is ishaan who sud be slapped...if he doesnt give sona so much attention she wud also keep to her limit...and anyway, sona's doing all this intentionally and ishaan's acting like as though he cant see the reality...he's still in his childhood where he's not married and he only has this friend of his...and sona looks like the character who loves to be the centre of attention...so why wudnt she enjoy this??esp wen she's so proud of her friendship...der's nothin wrong in ishaan giving lil importance to sona as a friend but why is he so oblivious to suhana's feelings??That too wen he says tat he loves suhana and till b4 sona had come, he used to understand suhana even witout her speaking anything...is he blind now tat he cant even see suhana??and plssss, i hate the way ishaan hugs and touches sona...even the most broad minded person wudnt say tat this is right...wife can bear to see all this...wish suhana did the same wit sid in front of ishaan and make him understand how it feels...

Maybe Suhana can get a "childhood friend" in the picture too and give Mr. Kashyap and Ms. Gold a taste of their own medicine. Tongue 

I agree that Ishaan should be slapped too. Suhana should confront both of them and leave. I believe this is the track in the forthcoming episodes (Haven't seen OBS).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lakshmiramdas

Just my two cents.

Maybe Suhana can get a "childhood friend" in the picture too and give Mr. Kashyap and Ms. Gold a taste of their own medicine. Tongue 

I agree that Ishaan should be slapped too. Suhana should confront both of them and leave. I believe this is the track in the forthcoming episodes (Haven't seen OBS).

@ red. Thats good idea. Can you imagine how much of a big deal they would make out of that!!! Superficial is the word for the Kashyap's nowadays.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67111192

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
 I agree with Shounak, the camera man did a fab job with the location, I to just ignored everything and concentrated on the scenary. Every body was enjoying includng Meena , and to my surprise no body picked up that Suahana is not???? Badi Maa and Dadaji,s plan would have failed badly if it wasnt for Ishaan as Sonali is not doing anything. Well it CV,s creation so we have no say in this , jo dhikayain gain woh dhekaiy gain. Jo un ki marzi.
In todays episode my fav scene was when Rano and Radha Bua were making fun of KK saying that now we know why Suhana is like that and badi maa said" Bus Karo Ab Suhana intni bhi Bawali nahi hai" and suddenly she realized what she said , that was good, the rest was ok ok scene. Ishaan is not from this world , he is Mahan Friend who can sacrifice his LOVE and MARRAIGE over friendship, how noble of him, I wonder is this enough punishment for Suhana for not aacepting and jump into his arm on the first night??? or her GUNAH is so big that she deserves more!!

Edited by venture - 23 December 2010 at 12:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67jshree_ram111192

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I agree with Shounak, the camera man did a fab job with the location, I to just ignored everything and concentrated on the scenary. Every body was enjoying includng Meena , and to my surprise no body picked up that Suahana is not???? Badi Maa and Dadaji,s plan would have failed badly if it wasnt for Ishaan as Sonali is not doing anything. Well it CV,s creation so we have no say in this , jo dhikayain gain woh dhekaiy gain. Jo un ki marzi.
In todays episode my fav scene was when Rano and Radha Bua were making fun of KK saying that now we know why Suhana is like that and badi maa said" Bus Karo Ab Suhana intni bhi Bawali nahi hai" and suddenly she realized what she said , that was good, the rest was ok ok scene. Ishaan is not from this world , he is Mahan Friend who can sacrifice his LOVE and MARRAIGE over friendship, how noble of him, I wonder is this enough punishment for Suhana for not aacepting and jump into his arm on the first night??? or her GUNAH is so big that she deserves more!!

This is exactly what was running in my mind when I saw yesterday's episode. Why are CVs potraying Ishaan like this? Infact for the first time, Sona was appearing sensible yesterday.
Did Sona ask Ishaan to catch her in the blindfold game? NO
Did Sona ask Suhaana to click there snap? NO
Did Sona ask Ishaan to catch her when she slides down the water slide? NO
Did Sona ask Ishaan to choose her in the cricket team? NO
Even Sona didn't seem as thrilled as Ishaan when she got Suhana out in the game.
Also while choosing teams the 'playful' dialogue which was given to Disha -  'Ilesh, whom wil you choose bet me & Sona?' Why couldn't this dialogue be given to Suhaana? Knowing Suhaana's character, its hard to accept her as a silent sufferer. I'm not asking her to confront Ishaan but what they are showing isn't acceptable either....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBee

Go to top