Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 23rd Dec (Page 62)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Sameer fans, have you guys seen this?

Awesome song and touching video/story

i've seen this before.. its beautiful..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by mcm226

hellooooo EKTBig smile..........................anyone else watched TMK 2day?.........ekta said its a nice timepass movie......... I have read reviews ke bakwaas haiConfusedConfused

aajjjaa mandyHug.. here is wat i have to say abt it..

the makers dont know the meaning of funny .. ita a headache.. Akshay kumar did absolutely nothing in the movie except repeating the same dialogue again and again.. Katrina was surprising.. she was actually good..Akshay Khanna was good.. Akshay kumar's three punter were SOOOOOOOOOOO much better than him.. its still pointless.. why to make such movie i dnt understand..if it had a better script and some REAL funny moments it may have been better.. but for the time being.. im dissapointed..Dead

if this movie works.. i would be MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hey palloHug..................oh oh to TMK is wakai me Chubhan KhanWinkLOLLOL..............Farah is not 3rd time lucky.......I was thinking to watch TMK this weekend.....
mcm226 IF-Sizzlerz
mcm226
mcm226

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

two things made me laugh.. Manoj "night" Ramalan and Manoj "day" Ramalan...LOL

and THTS IT LOL

ConfusedConfused
arre Mihir........TMK ka koi funny dialogue lag raha hai,right pallo?Ermm
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcm226

two things made me laugh.. Manoj "night" Ramalan and Manoj "day" Ramalan...LOL

and THTS IT LOL

ConfusedConfused
arre Mihir........TMK ka koi funny dialogue lag raha hai,right pallo?Ermm

haan bas yehi funny tha..LOLLOL

Mandy theatre main dekho gi to shyd bardaasht hojaye.. DVD pe dekho gi to DVD tod ke mat phek dena baqol meri behen..LOL

BUT i wont ask u to waste ur money.. i watched it for free..

ThatOneGuy

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Salman Khan 'weds' Asin

A wonderful wedlock
By ApunKaChoice
Salman Khan 'married' actress Asin earlier this week in a hush-hush ceremony in which her parents were not invited, according to the media down south.

As the evidence, a photograph of Salman dressed as a dulha and Asin as his new bride was splashed in the press reports. Quite obviously, a lot of people believed it and Asin was flooded with congratulatory calls and messages.

But the actress can't stop laughing because it was a shoot for her film Ready with Salman Khan. In the scene, Asin marries Salman against her parent's wishes. Apparently, someone thought she was getting married for real and published the story which was picked up by others in the media down south. In fact, the news of Asin's marriage even reached her native place Kerala.

The 'marriage' has now become the source of constant jokes on the sets of Ready, with Salman teasing Asin and boasting to everyone that he's finally married.

ROFLROFL.. Media is crazy

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Salman Khan 'weds' Asin

A wonderful wedlock
By ApunKaChoice

Salman Khan 'married' actress Asin earlier this week in a hush-hush ceremony in which her parents were not invited, according to the media down south.

As the evidence, a photograph of Salman dressed as a dulha and Asin as his new bride was splashed in the press reports. Quite obviously, a lot of people believed it and Asin was flooded with congratulatory calls and messages.

But the actress can't stop laughing because it was a shoot for her film Ready with Salman Khan. In the scene, Asin marries Salman against her parent's wishes. Apparently, someone thought she was getting married for real and published the story which was picked up by others in the media down south. In fact, the news of Asin's marriage even reached her native place Kerala.

The 'marriage' has now become the source of constant jokes on the sets of Ready, with Salman teasing Asin and boasting to everyone that he's finally married.

LOLand they lack common sense. why would anyone look so scared on their wedding day?? (look at Asin). stupid people.!LOL

ThatOneGuy

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Salman Khan 'weds' Asin

A wonderful wedlock
By ApunKaChoice

LOLand they lack common sense. why would anyone look so scared on their wedding day?? (look at Asin). stupid people.!LOL

I know and salman is angry on his wedding day too..ROFLROFL.. the kerala news ppl are "pranthan"LOLLOL
-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
TMK review anyone......i am watching it tonight

Go to top