Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

i knww it is wat to do UW.. paapi pait ka sawal hai.. 😆

ummm i dnt like brocolli.. dnt knw y..

my kids didnt like it either, but they like it in soups and dips.....cuz i camophlage it with cheese.😆
have u ever tried the artichoke and spinach dip at red lobster, served with fresh nachos.....its too die for.

i have never been to red lobster..😆

achaaa cutie we shall stop now..😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

my kids didnt like it either, but they like it in soups and dips.....cuz i camophlage it with cheese.😆

have u ever tried the artichoke and spinach dip at red lobster, served with fresh nachos.....its too die for.

😲😲😲😲😲😲u have not been to red lobster.....what kinda canadian are you😆..

.sorry cutie that was the last one about food.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

😲😲😲😲😲😲u have not been to red lobster.....what kinda canadian are you😆..

.sorry cutie that was the last one about food.

im nt a fan of sea food thts y maybe..😆
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

TMK review anyone......i am watching it tonight

If u think ur brain/mind needs some rest then u shld go n watch it...It's a total no-brainer...It's colorful n leaves u happy within, when u leave the theatre... Its a no-brainer like Dabangg, though Dabangg had a lil story attached, isme woh bhi nahi hai... Thodi der jao, hanso aur apne brain ko thoda rest dekar wapas aa jao...If u have good audience to watch the movie with...It's totally worth it. Maine already do baar dekh li hai 😃

p.s. Pallo, Manmadhan Ambu was superb...Tune mera FB status msg nahi dekha kya abhi tak 😛 But I guess u can wait for the DVDs to come out... It will still leave u with the same feeling, whether u watch it online or in theatre...It's a very humble n down-to-earth movie ðŸ˜ƒ Loved the songs...specially this one... Picturization was awesome, lekin net pe original mil hi nahi raha ðŸ˜¡

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmFkfppzIQs[/YOUTUBE]

But here's a version where Kamal sings it LIVE ðŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3xmKpkiD0I[/YOUTUBE]
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by axeion
If u think ur brain/mind needs some rest then u shld go n watch it...It's a total no-brainer...It's colorful n leaves u happy within, when u leave the theatre... Its a no-brainer like Dabangg, though Dabangg had a lil story attached, isme woh bhi nahi hai... Thodi der jao, hanso aur apne brain ko thoda rest dekar wapas aa jao...If u have good audience to watch the movie with...It's totally worth it. Maine already do baar dekh li hai 😃

thanks....but how bad can a farh khan movie be....if u have seen it twice then it must have something.....i will watch it.......it cannot be worse than no problem.😆
axeion thumbnail

thanks....but how bad can a farh khan movie be....if u have seen it twice then it must have something.....i will watch it.......it cannot be worse than no problem.😆

Well the 2nd time was bcoz I was already at the theatre and had to wait for the tamil movie's next show...So just decided to go inside n watch TMK again ðŸ˜† But true, u can watch it atleast once and ur kiddies will love the colors ðŸ˜ƒ

Confirmed spoiler (he is Sameer Soni's best friend): http://twitter.com/SandiipSikcand/status/18193151898423296

axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Confirmed spoiler (he is Sameer Soni's best friend): http://twitter.com/SandiipSikcand/status/18193151898423296

LOL...Thanks Maya ðŸ¤—
Mistyy thumbnail
lol Maya, that guy's tweet was too funny..sameer's best friend is def more expressive than sameer!!

and if Assmit would read that tweet then he would correct him by saying, "it's Psycho , not Physco"😆😆

^This is the same takloo whose photo Sameer has by his bedside of course along with Neelam and his parents. He is Sandeep Sickand who first got Bigg Boss to Sony channel. From season 2 Colors channel acquired the rights.