BB4 - Daily Discussions - 23rd Dec - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Yeas, they showed every gharwaala talking crap about Ashmit I believe πŸ˜•

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

πŸ€” Just Ashmit? Ye BB Amisha Patel ka naya BF hai kya?
Originally posted by tinaasania

I thought Ashmit would have had a problem with Veena's one comment about him to Dolly
- that I just gave him a shoulder to cry or a finger and he took advantage of me.πŸ˜•
yeh react nahi karna chahta....kyuki yeh fake behavior haiπŸ˜†.... even he didn;t confronted when veen told ashmit that sara accused you for spoiling her image....isko kisi baat se farak nahi padta hai  .....par ashmit became more careful now..looks like that he is not interested in more kissing and hugging πŸ˜†
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
He does nothing, boy does nothing
Ashmit does nothing...
Btw did anyone see Main Sam ki Deewani hoon? πŸ˜‰

http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-uncut-shweta-is-samirs-partner-1747.html#top

"Main Sam ke saath Main Sam ke saath."

It is pairs. It could be Sameer and Khali too. Sameer has no problem to be with anyone. Why is Shweta insisting on sitting with Sameer and only Sameer? πŸ˜›

Originally posted by TheDilettante

Arre everyone left by the time I came. Was busy. Today chutti. No work. I'm as free as Ashmit. πŸ˜†

Good eppy today. Yeah, they showed clips of the rest of the housemates bashing Ashmit....even Veena. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Martand

He does nothing, boy does nothing
Ashmit does nothing...

πŸ˜†He learnt do nothin off Khali Jii 😳

When Hrish was here, they still used to do some work.....now its like why shuld he...aur laug hai na to do his work 🀒 bechara bemaar rehta πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Chalo guys g2g tc. 😳

Nahi Veena ka naya BF πŸ€£

I read some gossip that Salman is.

Btw did anyone see Main Sam ki Deewani hoon? πŸ˜‰

http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-uncut-shweta-is-samirs-partner-1747.html#top

"Main Sam ke saath Main Sam ke saath."

It is pairs. It could be Sameer and Khali too. Sameer has no problem to be with anyone. Why is Shweta insisting on sitting with Sameer and only Sameer? πŸ˜›

ST must be thinking that agar main Sam ke saath rahungi, then mujhe Bollywood se bhi votes aayenge or shayad ek movie bhiπŸ˜†...woh bina matlab ke kuch nahi karti
I too have a strong feeling veena is going today...khali k lie vote mangte waqt BB says 'WWE superstar the great khali'
they will not compromise khali's popularity and image by making him lose infront of a pakistani