Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# The RetuRn of the pHamoUs EgGs (Page 82)

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Hi sumz I'm Bubba, been visiting the den for past couple days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Shreya ... Sumz LOL Sumz is correct! I kept my ID simple .. my nickname.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodmchopra

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
@goose , In the show most actors can act ,Adi,pinki,tasha,shasha. Nt is so good you love to pile hate on her.But this lady is something of a rare phenomenon.I  call her the train wreck in motion you know its gonna be ghastly but you can't look away.LOL

sumz3

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
sumz u became a goldie Dancing

sumz3

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

@sumz: oh wow good girl..looks like only me sort out the tought route..but u see i was so apprehensive abt joining IF..hehe

sumz3

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

yelloooooo Peeps! here is my take form pg. 1.

Maan-Geet scene: This scene could have been better. Mostly because of Geet's rant about her being Hoshiarpur express. Now where did that come from? I know what you may be thinking, but Geet is just like that, she goes off in tangents. Not a good excuse. If the CV's wanted Maan to make up to her with breakfast then he could have thought of something else. For example, how about Maan simply wakes up in the morning and decides to make his lady love breakfast? So simples yet makes so much more sense, it does not always have to pointless arguments that have no base. But the meaning behind this conversation is very relevant. Geet is an example to Maan, she teaches him to trust in humanity. She also attempts to tell him that she is not as nave as he thinks and does have a mind of her own. She does not need his constant protection.

Both their views are understandable. Maan will never be able to forgive himself if Geet is ever hurt and Geet sometimes feel suffocated under his protection because she wants to break out on her own. When Geet's happiness is most important to Maan, he cannot help but be protective. That has been his instinctive nature since day one. He is Geet's one and only savior. What would be smart is for him to do is keep an eye on Arjun from the sidelines and allow Geet to make her own decisions.

Maan the chef: Oh how sweet he is making her something she does not like. =)) My favorite part of this scene was NaCOOL! How awesome he is. Please do show more of him. His acting is improving, much better then Nikunj in fact. Keep it up NaCOOL!

Breakfast for Hoshiarpur express: I liked this scene. Drashti's expressions were very good. She is extremely good with the comic scenes. It was a very cute scene. I like light hearted scenes like these. Beats the rona dhona any day. Though rona dhona is needed as well.

Hallelujah! Praise the lord, the baby is real! Did Geet react to the smell of mushrooms? Yes she did! Did she have achar and gol gappe cravings? Yes she did! =D We want to see more baby related scenes. We want to see Maan running around trying to fulfill Geet's cravings, massaging her feet and back, helping her out while she pukes (gross, but sweet)…etc. Those will make for great scenes.

Scene in the car: Loved it! They are just too cute to handle. I already see their husband-wife relationship blossoming. You never want to tell your significant other that his/her cooking was bad. That is a danger zone. =))

Arjun-Anvesha Scene: Arjun is a character I am very intrigued with. The double meanings in his dialogues were just brilliant. He is obviously there with an agenda that won't be good for the Khurana's. He has made his way into their safe haven; their home. He has also made his way into the hearts of the three ladies in Maan's life; Geet. Daadima, and Anvesha. Now that is an intelligent villain. This would have been an awesome scene if it had not been for Nikunj's bad acting.

Anvesha: Cv's where in the world did she come from? One of the reasons she has gotten so much negative feedback is because you were not able to give a good foundation to her existence. She literally just popped out of nowhere. Even now it is not too late to give us an explanation of where she was all this time.  The character has potential, but the actor playing the role does not. Please replace her.

Geet HSP viewers like logic in the show. The show was best during the April-August period. Since then, there have been some episodes that were done very well and some that left us thinking if we were even watching Geet HSP.  Granted there have been some ups and downs behind the scenes, but is that a good excuse to let the quality of the show fall? It is evident that when logic and good execution was missing, episodes became mediocre.  Last week's TRP's is a good example of that. The script needs to be more refined. How much the viewer enjoys the show is dependent on good story telling. Tracks should not happen without telling us how and why it happened. It should not be left to the viewers to assume what happened. Loop holes in the story should be filled in. For example we should hear more about Sameera and Vicky. Anvesha asks why Dev was not in the wedding card, but why did she not ask about Vicky? A building always needs a good foundation to remain standing; otherwise it is inevitable that it will fall someday. Before doing anything with the story, it is always necessary to create a reasonable and sensible foundation.

Questions for CV's

1.       Did Dev move to Pluto?

2.       Did Naintara go back to the pits of hell she came from?

3.       Who is Vicky? Is he Maan's imaginary brother?

4.       Is Nikunj being replaced or not?

5.       Do you have the ability to choose good actors?

Theme of the Den: Dev

What can I say about the worst character in Geet HSP? His sainthood has put a dent in the story. It would have been more fascinating for him to stay a negative character and give Maan and Geet grief. Dev has still left me confused till date. What I would like for Dev, if he remains in the story is to turn evil once more. A villain is much more intriguing in a story then a positive character.  He can attempt to win custody over Geet and Maan's child. It is disappointing that he did not show any concern for the fact that he got Geet pregnant. That was bad characterization. He wants Geet and her child to be happy with Maan. But the more exciting track would be if he tried to snatch their child from them. I would suggest keeping Dev the character, but replacing the actor as acting has never been Abhinav's strong point.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3Geekgodmchopra

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Congo Sumz!

sumz3

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Bubba, I'm Sumz! welcome to den. I haven't been active lately but i'm back now LOL

Where angels fear to tread Geekgod enters LOLLOLLOL

sowwy, couldn't resist ... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ... my thoughts was controlling my fingers to type! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Geekgod

Go to top