Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# The RetuRn of the pHamoUs EgGs (Page 74)

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Bye an and Swan..
Hi JO and Marsha..

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
@shifa: yeh rishta kya kehlata hai..on star plus 9:30 IST...ask JO for details madam was crazy abt it at one time..hehe
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
new Vm

was jus bored with maths so ended up wid thisLOL

Edited by Cute_Ash - 23 December 2010 at 4:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalimchopra

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

ash i didn't know not giving you a hug would lead to Annie VMs Stern Smile

i'm soo sorry and worried Hug
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sigma

ash i didn't know not giving you a hug would lead to Annie VMs Stern Smile

i'm soo sorry and worried Hug
yes parm tht is ur punishmentROFL
u can singg KAANTAAA ben here alone while me gonna go and dig myself bak into my booksHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sigma

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
anyone seen anjana arnd..
Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
that big a punishment, you are cruel Ashu ROFL

@ kantana ben ROFLROFLROFL

ps you don't want to hear me sing ROFL

edit

shreya nope i haven't

Edited by Sigma - 23 December 2010 at 4:18pm
MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

I updated HAANCool

Maan and Geet:

They are just adorable!Embarrassed No one does humor quite like them. Loved the look on Maan's face when Geet said the breakfast is yummy. Poor munda is such a joru aka ghulam. Then again, aren't they all.LOL DD is so cute. She is brilliant in these nok-jhok scenes. It reminded me of the first night at the outhouse when they were chasing each other off the bed. ROFL Oh.......Good times ROFL

However I didn't like the whole "You call me HP Express because you think I'm dumb blah blah". Confused We all know why he calls her HP express. EmbarrassedROFLYeah that's right Geet, because you never shut up! ROFLROFLMuch like you were doing right there.

Finally, we are starting to see some nausea and food cravings.ClapClap Hallelujah!! This must mean that Geet is preggo after all.D'ohROFL I liked the golgappa scene. It was cute!Embarrassed Maan will buy her the whole cart of golgappa when he ealizes she is craving. Yeh Maan bhi na' such a tube light sometimes.....by sometimes I mean like all the time. ROFL

Maan/Dadi/Nakewl and NE: 

I liked the scene. Nakewl's expressions were priceless! ROFLROFLROFL Nakewl you ROCK!!! WinkROFL Everyone teasing Maan and him being tolerant and not blasting them was nice to see. It showed the how much Maan has evolved as a character. Tongue Smile My favorite part was when Maan was chopping onion and him looking around to check if anyone was around before wiping the tears off his eyes.  That is such a Maan thing to do, God forbid if someone sees the MSK shedding a tear! ROFL

Arjun and the non-existent one: D'oh

Like Arjun! Tongue HATE HER!!! OuchI hate the idea of the sister and I hate the fact that Nikunj can't act to save her life. Ouch CV's your casting is impeccable.Stern Smile  Ok Arjun is flirting with the NES....he is such a playaHH ROFLWhy is their story moving so fast? Are you guys trying to save money by having one gigantic wedding and have them marry alongside Maneet? Sleepy No Right? Then what's the rush?  And oh my goodness, what is with the NES doing a turn around and hair twirl thing? ShockedDead Come on...why is NES so cheap?  Clown Play hard to get dammit, you look like an idiot looking back at him. If you are going to walk away then do it in style! Don't look back.Haven't your brother taught you anything.....ErmmThat's right he didn't know you existed till like an hour ago ROFL

*********************************************************************************************************

Dear Papa,

If mommy wants golgappa that's because the baby wants golgappa! So get me some RIGHT NOW. Sorry for yelling, but you know, I'm just trying to be like you Embarrassed

Love,

Baby

P.S. Aren't these shades just so kewl? Kinda like Nakewl chacha. But not as kewl as you  though, because you are the coolest.Cool ROFL

Dear Arjun,

Hi Dude! Wassap?? ROFL I know I'm cool and all and you wanna be like me. But DUDE! Stay away from my damn closet! That's right I want my hair and clothes back. Don't try to pull off my pants as yours....They are a tad too, how should I put it....TIGHT! 

Peace!

BiebZZZZZZZZ

Dear NES,

I don't even know why I'm writing to you, but i have a thing about talking to imaginary peeps. So yeah I just wanted to say that you are growing on me....kinda like Mold on bread...leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth Dead

Love you....NOT!

Marsh

PS: Can you guess which snake you are WinkWink

ROFL

Edited by MarshP - 23 December 2010 at 4:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-Sigmamchopraliv2laugh

Go to top