Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# The RetuRn of the pHamoUs EgGs (Page 12)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
@Shreya - Am not giving away who has what character and when.... Today is Dev's day.  Let's him have sway before he goes away.     

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06mchopraSoapoperasrfun

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

I think I am done with my take on pg 1

Here for lajji phools

-----------------
@AS ki Lover: Wonderful AnalysisClapStarClapStarClap
I agree he is the villan who gave the story of Geet becoming Parayi from all...
I love this option the most

7)    Arjun beats the living day lights out of him and it puts Dev in a coma.

You've given great ideas to use Dev as a villan instead of sending him on redemption path...
Cvz shuld surely take in your ideas to make it interesting... 

Maaneet Trust Vs Instinct: He is too used to being worshipped and being told tht oh MSK u r GREAT but he actually is right in this situation..I did not expect him to say tht how he wants her to say tht "u r always right and I am wrong"...Loved Maan's lines tht the world is not the way you want to see it..It is much darker she is innocent but HP express in in her dhun right now..and she went to the track of Small Town Thoughts Vs Modern thoughts..I guess tht is her chaarcter as she she said "If one is betrayed once you cannot stop trusting everyone" Who wants to bet with me tht Gith is gonna start worshipping Maan after she finds out she was wrong to trust Err-jun... 

Maan &Nakewl: Tht was hilarioussROFLROFLROFLROFLKhan I mishh you already..Tht was one of the best scenes of MaNaLOLand he knws engleesh too...Big smile

Bawarchi Singh Khurana: aww he was in tears and he was looking around tht nobody is looking at him in tearsLOL And we were thinking that he is gonna make punjabi food for her..Munda is making continental Naashtaa..LOL

Daadi&Nakwel: Blueyy Jaya ohh tht is such a dream come true ROFLROFLROFLonly one missing is Maali..why can;t he cum to give vegetablessLOL

Daadi& Annie: bACK OFF stop annoying my BSK he is shoo adorable the way he was gettin pissed at them stop pulling his leg...Tht sure made me smileSmile

Gith: You too huh he suggests a back up plan for the parivaar too go bcum VakeelsLOLTotal Joru ka ghulam..I have to say thiss My dad was blushing while watching this with me bcoz he did the same with mum and da cravings bit tooLOL
and kurri Munda gave his finger she caught his hand..she expects him to make breakfast and give it to her in bed..Mallika-E-Gith..

Mushroom Omlette: Kya Itna Bura tha..Poor Munda saari mehnat par Gith ne Paani pher diya..Smell se hi REJECT..He was so exicted for her revieww and she shooed him away..ROFL

Gol Gappa Cravings: ok wat a coincidence as soon as this scene came up Mum called and asked Dad abt the episode and they ended up saying I refreshed sum old memories and I knw Mum myt be a tomato in Toronto..LOL
aww she does not want to hurt him so she lied sweetTongue

Err-Jun&NE: Errr didn;t expect her to fall for him soo soonStern Smile..but ish err-jun's charm which makes her go weak in her knees..I lovedd err-jun's tactics He will praise and then next moment wil change his sentence "Very Boring"LOLtht sure makes her go bonkers and search for more views on her..and PalatStern Smile
Err-jun's character is still under wraps I am confused abt his intentions positive or negativeConfusedhopefully we have a better picture in future..

@DD U weree shoo cute with ur Expressionss sure made me laughh..Awsomee job..You seemed a bit tired before coz of ur back pain but today you were so lively..TonguePerfect Comic timingStar
@GC aww BSK loved the way u were chopping onions and the tearssEmbarrassedLoved your expressions too Fab Job..

@Kishore u were the 2nd star for me today luved ur expressions when u found maan sir was in the kitchenn.the bowl dropping sceneLOL..U can act better than Nikunj for suree..Big smile

@Nikunj This was my dedication for AS after almost every episode..I was gonna miss it but now ish for you

@CVz Thankuu for a freah episode sure was a treat to watch..didn't find it a filler it was adorable and thanksh for clearing doubts for those who think she is not pregnant..LOL

Overall an adorable episode to bring a smile on One's face..Cute Light momentsEmbarrassedBig smile

New Promotional VM

Edited by Cute_Ash - 23 December 2010 at 10:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3maansajyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Shreya:Don't worry..by tonight u will get my PMWinkTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Soapoperasrfunmchopra

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Very cute episode!!!! Loved Nakewl the most!!!!ShockedShockedROFL  His expressions...too good!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maansajyoti06

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Marsh.... wohoooooooo ClapClapClapClap thats some deep work girl.. luvd the analysis...n yeah.... we need a WORTHY ADVERSARY to Munda... NT was doing well.. Dev fell aside.... but its high time.... the DEVil returned Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-MarshPmaansajyoti06Soapoperasrfun

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
chronicles of the anda ROFLROFLROFL

pallo your gonna be one mad doctor when you qualify ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-maansajyoti06Soapoperasrfun

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@Ash:Fab analysisClapClapClap..Nikunj is another AS in the makingROFL...and I agree today DD was spot on with his comic timingThumbs Up..and GC was extra cute chopping onionsROFLTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84maansa-pixie-SoapoperasrfunMeetu_AnumchopraCute_Ash

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

but I can see my baazigar prediction coming true in this case..I can say that from my serial experienceStern Smile

Pls elaborate ur baazigar prediction....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06

Go to top