Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@shreya- no shreya wedding will take place ...those were the days when Kekta maiya used to rule where none of her lead ended up together ...now time has changed ....couples do get married in the show ....example is yeh rishta lol.....well publicized wedding went for one month 
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
shreya
Geet is not EKTA ka show. PERIOD
so wedding will happen.  may be honeymoon too
saare evils will come later in action
Edited by md410 - 13 years ago
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ an.....................bye 🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

My take updated on PG1...read it all😛

Pasting it here for online devils😃

First some Bhashan on our today's Den theme...that is Dev Khurana😛 

When I look back at previous episodes I remember not just in HP but even in Delhi, Dev always came out as a selfish person who is not too much attached to his family but in fact he was jealous of the fact that he has nothing while MSK has it all....so now all of a sudden his drastic saint act without any proper justification is almost impossible to digest ..reason why Dev's character never got any sort of sympathy from the general viewers😊...

Another thing which goes against his sainthood is that he very conveniently declared to the world that NT is the main culprit and he is just a victim which is utter nonsense😡...NT never asked him to go and sleep with Geet and he knew very well that its a fake marriage😡./..so after all this if he goes scotfree just because all of a sudden CVs made him a saint...then that will b the biggest disaster of this series👎🏼

Now let me get on with Episode analysis😆😛

CVs I haat u😡,..my golgappa idea is taken from my passion thread without giving me credit😡🤣..well if tomorrow Geet feeds golgappas to MSK or vice versa as I hv described in my thread..then me shouting for credit🤣..ok wait even my breakfast idea was taken here😲😆...I told Geet should feed breakfast to MSK sitting on his lap😳 and here today MSK cooks and feeds it to Geet..thats the difference...but breakfast inspiration again came from passion thread🤣🤣🤣🤣

here is the proof in my ten pointers🤣

Today's episode actually reminded me of those old outhouse days😍...Script and flow throughout the episode was perfect👍🏼...CVs what u r doing this week should hv been done last week too..that is story and logic which gave a grand darshan this week should hv been there last week too, reason why u lost your trps last week😊...Now its a request plss make sure that story and logic is not losing focus in the name of romance or hot scenes...yes we do want nice romantic Maaneet scenes but they should b a part of the story and not just random scenes😊....this week is liked by the viewers till now because of good and tight script  and proper flow 

Things I loved today 
  • The way MSK prepares breakfast in the morning for his Gith and those tears come out from his eyes while cutting onions and then he looks around to see if someones there..that was a very cute and natural gesture coming from a man like MSK😛...
  • The way Nakool and his superb comic timing is used in the breakfast making scene👍🏼
  • The way Dadi and Annie tease MSK when he was preparing the omlette😛..very realistic😳..
  • The way connection was maintained from one scene to another..like MSK removes his watch while cutting the omlette and then in the later scene he remembers that he has left his watch inside the kitchen and goes there only to find out that Geet din't hv the omlette...that was a good execution and flow👍🏼
  • Whole bedroom scene of MSK taking the breakfast for Geet and then asking her to eat it and then Geet's million dollar expression seeing that mushroom omlette🤣..they were all hilarious and made me laugh after a long time🤣...also the conversation between Maaneet was natural and cute😳;Loved MSK's smile there when he sees Geet hving the omlette😳..both DD and GC were too good in this scene👏..DD had a brilliant comic timing the way she was making those faces while hving the omlette👏
  • Small things like brushing teeth before hving the breakfast was tkaen care of today👍🏼
  • Liked the fact that today's episode carries a good message too...MSK accepting Arjun as wedding planner against his wish just for Geet's happiness and Geet telling MSK that she enjoyed the breakfast  which was not the case but she did it for MSK's happiness😳......both putting each other's happiness ahead of their own likings👍🏼...This is the base of a strong relationship😳
  • Golgappa scene is yet to come..so will comment on it tomorrow😛..but their car convo was good and realisitc👍🏼
  • Arjun's character continues to b mysterious and thats what makes for an interesting watch😛;It seems his plan is to become a guide-philosopher friend for Geet and earn the trust of Dadi which we saw yesterday and at the same time hit on Annie which we saw today😉;He knows that once he is able to make a place for himself in the hearts of these three ladies,he can easily defeat MSK😈....But little does he know that Geet and Maan bonding is too strong to get affected by these mini cyclones😃...Nevethless the clash between Arjun and MSK should b interesting here😍
  • GC and DD outfits were good today😊

Turn-Offs for today
  • I din't like the starting scene where Geet feels that MSK calls her HP express because she is dumb..so does she want to say HPExpress=dumbo😕...
  • Nikunj's act once again spoilt the impact of the last Arjun-Annie scene..I wish CVs hv taken a better actress for this role since the role has potential🤔
  • Still no sign of Dev and company😡...CVs if needed replace Abhinav and get a new actor in Dev's role but plss give a logical conclusion to the character and get the justice done for Geet😡..logical solution here is equal to justice for Geet which means Dev cannot hv a happy ending..😡

My Episode rating:8.5/10...Overall a good entertaining episode..yes its a filler ..but one will enjoy watching it...😃...CVs plss don't loose focus now and keep script tight😊

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bye Daaku 🤗

Shreya why do you think your alone in the den, we are all here too
-Divine- thumbnail
@jyo

PM me if u have done some more analysis abt pics
am kinda impressed seeing 1 pic dissection by you
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chalo me too going girls.....me ij having guests over during the holidays so don't know if i'll get the chance to come here. Don't know if i'll get to watch Geet either....

Anyway.....Happy Holidays to you all.....🤗
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bye Swan, hope you have a nice Xmas 🤗

hey Marsha 🤗

@ goose what picture ru talking about?
-Divine- thumbnail
@ parm
in jake's thread jyo posted soem pics