Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
goose ....yeah the epi was so nice....fun for a change 😆

@pRammmmmmmmmmmm 🤗
missed ya yesterday!!! 😭what is this i hear you and shonuu getting upto? 😕 i thought i asked you very nicely to stay away form her 🥺🤣
🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣

Armu4eva thumbnail
Pallo... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u r making up for Caco's diary entries..!! Luv em.. ❤️

Someone plz contact EGG RIGHTS COMMISSION.....I have been wronged!

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jhan, shradav, shreya and tanu 🤗🤗
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lolli.....❤️❤️❤️❤️

MAHARAJA DEV KI JAI!!!!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shraddha:Good u r back..now handle rest of the spamming in the den😆..me shall go and do my Uttaran updt😆..there also some food cravings happened..all were eating kaddu ke koftas there🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: winona

@Swati even I thought of the same when she said  i will brush my teeth. Remember that day after HP trip she runs to office just like that. 🤣

Don remind me of that day....😕😆😆😆😆😆😆
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jyo

What is a baazigar track? 😆 😆 😆
Is it the one where he takes the money with the POA? 😕 😕 😕
But NT already did that na? 😕 😕 😕
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Shreya - Am not giving away who has what character and when.... Today is Dev's day.  Let's him have sway before he goes away.     
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I think I am done with my take on pg 1

Here for lajji phools

-----------------
@AS ki Lover: Wonderful Analysis👏⭐️👏⭐️👏
I agree he is the villan who gave the story of Geet becoming Parayi from all...
I love this option the most

7)    Arjun beats the living day lights out of him and it puts Dev in a coma.

You've given great ideas to use Dev as a villan instead of sending him on redemption path...
Cvz shuld surely take in your ideas to make it interesting... 

Maaneet Trust Vs Instinct: He is too used to being worshipped and being told tht oh MSK u r GREAT but he actually is right in this situation..I did not expect him to say tht how he wants her to say tht "u r always right and I am wrong"...Loved Maan's lines tht the world is not the way you want to see it..It is much darker she is innocent but HP express in in her dhun right now..and she went to the track of Small Town Thoughts Vs Modern thoughts..I guess tht is her chaarcter as she she said "If one is betrayed once you cannot stop trusting everyone" Who wants to bet with me tht Gith is gonna start worshipping Maan after she finds out she was wrong to trust Err-jun... 

Maan &Nakewl: Tht was hilariouss🤣🤣🤣🤣Khan I mishh you already..Tht was one of the best scenes of MaNa😆and he knws engleesh too...😃

Bawarchi Singh Khurana: aww he was in tears and he was looking around tht nobody is looking at him in tears😆 And we were thinking that he is gonna make punjabi food for her..Munda is making continental Naashtaa..😆

Daadi&Nakwel: Blueyy Jaya ohh tht is such a dream come true 🤣🤣🤣only one missing is Maali..why can;t he cum to give vegetabless😆

Daadi& Annie: bACK OFF stop annoying my BSK he is shoo adorable the way he was gettin pissed at them stop pulling his leg...Tht sure made me smile😊

Gith: You too huh he suggests a back up plan for the parivaar too go bcum Vakeels😆Total Joru ka ghulam..I have to say thiss My dad was blushing while watching this with me bcoz he did the same with mum and da cravings bit too😆
and kurri Munda gave his finger she caught his hand..she expects him to make breakfast and give it to her in bed..Mallika-E-Gith..

Mushroom Omlette: Kya Itna Bura tha..Poor Munda saari mehnat par Gith ne Paani pher diya..Smell se hi REJECT..He was so exicted for her revieww and she shooed him away..🤣

Gol Gappa Cravings: ok wat a coincidence as soon as this scene came up Mum called and asked Dad abt the episode and they ended up saying I refreshed sum old memories and I knw Mum myt be a tomato in Toronto..😆
aww she does not want to hurt him so she lied sweet😛

Err-Jun&NE: Errr didn;t expect her to fall for him soo soon😳..but ish err-jun's charm which makes her go weak in her knees..I lovedd err-jun's tactics He will praise and then next moment wil change his sentence "Very Boring"😆tht sure makes her go bonkers and search for more views on her..and Palat😳
Err-jun's character is still under wraps I am confused abt his intentions positive or negative😕hopefully we have a better picture in future..

@DD U weree shoo cute with ur Expressionss sure made me laughh..Awsomee job..You seemed a bit tired before coz of ur back pain but today you were so lively..😛Perfect Comic timing⭐️
@GC aww BSK loved the way u were chopping onions and the tearss😳Loved your expressions too Fab Job..

@Kishore u were the 2nd star for me today luved ur expressions when u found maan sir was in the kitchenn.the bowl dropping scene😆..U can act better than Nikunj for suree..😃

@Nikunj This was my dedication for AS after almost every episode..I was gonna miss it but now ish for you

@CVz Thankuu for a freah episode sure was a treat to watch..didn't find it a filler it was adorable and thanksh for clearing doubts for those who think she is not pregnant..😆

Overall an adorable episode to bring a smile on One's face..Cute Light moments😳😃

New Promotional VM
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nXUKLVmLy4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shreya:Don't worry..by tonight u will get my PM😉😛