great...great as usual...πŸ‘πŸ˜Š...

love it... keep it up didi...

THANKS A LOT
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: carisma2

hi!!!!!!!! Carisma!!!!!nice one!what abt today's episode atyachar?

Emotional Athyachar

Ek Chootki Sindoor! 

At the TN the THAKS were gathered up and in walks SS with KN, FL WHENEVER  I SEE ykw in ur atyachar i always laugh. This pic really suits her.

rushes to wash SS's feet      The family looked

on impressed with illegimate Bahuriya.  But the broadest grin belonged to Shaktia

SS Ordered for KN to GET OUT OF TOWN on business, But Shaktia refused and pointed a suggesting finger at BABA   who point Blank refused.   His moto was

'Thakur Krishna Singh need not work' "Waise bhi hum bohot kaam kartey

hain!"  FOR THIS πŸ‘ IT IS LOVELY and with that he bit a   big chunk out of his cheese cake and

retreated back to the Kriya Sanctury.

Baba Celebrated Pratigya's birthday with a mid-night feast of triple chocolate gateau

THIS IS CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 mmmmm.....hmmmmmmm. He PROMISED her a big gift for her birthday.

Baba goes to seek his pocket money from SS,   In the hope he will  get a handful of green notes, but instead he was given   500 hundred Rupees.

But being the persitent Baba that all love... He pressed his dad for a CHAM CHAMATTI GADI

instead  . Now that was the stick that broke the camels back. And yes Baba did

get a handful.. a handful of Galiyaan. 

SS said "Koota salaa behoodi!.. Car kaa? HELICHAPTER de diyo khudh kama kar.. Saala koota!".

Bechara Baba was dumbstruck    ..He was speechless.

But then Shaktia deided to throw his 2 pence in "If you ever earned - You would understand the value of money".

But he was soon shut up by Krish and KN apologised " Galati hogayi maaf kardo"

smirking.  By now Raja NAL had lost every ounce of last patience and proclaimed

"Janam diye ho tho ab bukhtho! zimedaari nibawo!". 

Lil Baba was furious. All this was being watched by the TN's FL    impressed with

the revelry she bestowed upon her sister's Birthday. Right! Holy Cow - Be prapared for the latest war, Tsunami, Hurricane rita whatever you want to call it is taking place under the TN roof.

SS is done explaining to his BRAT, Now it's time to demonstrate who the

Daddy really is! "How dare you, who pays for your and your wife's upbringing in this house, I'm pratctically washed out spending fortunes after you (a bit if a exaggeration ss?) your fancy Raja Nal clothes, shoes, make up and lipsticks! Everything you own is mine!". He didn't stop there "You are incapable of buying your wife ek chootki sindoor!". (I find this ek chootki sindoor has become a dangerous thing in the showing, Girls have died for this ek chootki sindoor'OM Shanti OM', FL destroyed her life for this ek chootki sindoor and now God knows what's going to happen to Baba for this EK CHOOTKI SINDOOR).

Baba's word started to spin   and came crumbling down around him. This time

the Adrenaline rush really hit home and a raging baba raced into the Kriya Sanctury

disregarding Mr and Mrs Ansooo the early Visitors and pulled out 

the items out of the magic cupboard and like a hurricane in full

force left the room Leaving Pratigya and her parents wondering.

Praigya rushed out "Krishna, Krishna kya kar rahey ho? Yeh kaprey humney badi mehnaat se rakhey they peechli episode mein!-"

She watched as he threw the clothes and shoes at his Bauji.  

Right The engaging Popecorn moment has arrived   Baba is in full action "Tumo kaa lagtha hai? humo khudh kama kar khaa nai saktey, Tumo

jaisa aadmi itna naam kamaliye ho shahar ma tho humo bhi kisi se kuch kum naina!".

With that he walked out!

That's all for today folks

Enjoy

Edited by k_83 - 13 years ago
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

thanks a lot surbhi - did you watch today's episode.

yess dii i watched itt😊
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks a lot - I'll be taking a bit of a break for a while - as just gonna have a few days spent wid tge family - Buh i'll do whatever I can.
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot - I'll be taking a bit of a break for a while - as just gonna have a few days spent wid tge family - Buh i'll do whatever I can.

No problem dear . u enjoy with ur family. It is a first priority .
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
very nice Carisma. What do you think will happen tomo? Will P be able to convince K?

Anu
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG  charisma it was soo hilarious πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ especially the hurricane emoction and wneh prats said i have arranged clothes in last epi u r very talented mashAllah GOD bless you lu yaπŸ€—
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

very nice Carisma. What do you think will happen tomo? Will P be able to convince K?

Anu

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

OMG  charisma it was soo hilarious πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ especially the hurricane emoction and wneh prats said i have arranged clothes in last epi u r very talented mashAllah GOD bless you lu yaπŸ€—

Thanks a lot dear glad u enjoyed it.

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Real Baba n babu.... lallantop Carsma...πŸ€—