3 Idiotz - pls reserve (Page 7)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Wow.....today's episode was very logical....

I loved how Maan told geet that she is very innocent and that she shouldn't believe everyone just like that!!!
And i loved how she said ki she is Innocent but what she did by giving Arjun a chance is having faith in humanity....Now toh i am sure ki its because of Geet and her genuineness that Arjun will feel ki he has been duped by his sister into wrecking MSK's Life and happinessSmile

mommy this reminded me of what you had said...that it is geet's innoncence...and niceness that maan fell for.....

and that was exactly what Maan had said to geet....oho yeh geet bhi na...hamesha uska galat hi samaj leti hai!!!

When did Maan call geet Miss. HP?? and when did she call her dumb??

She was just being Impossible....She knew the only way to Divert Maan's Thoughts were to irritate him thoda sa....All what she said were just to divide his attention...only the part she said before she excited was what she actually wanted to sayWink

geet geet.....this ladki is pagal

Aur isi Pagal Pe MSK fida hai

yes yes....which is why our geet is pagal!!!! I love maaneet....they loved each other sooooo much.....today i only saw the love they have for each otherTongue
makes me sooo happy!!!!

I am damn excited to see what else the CV's have in store for us...

even the pics...we all thought of so many ideas.....and they did something we did not expect...

i loved how Maan was lookin here and there when he was cuttin the onions...it was damn cute and hilarious....

hats off to gurti....they are just brilliant each day...

oh yea....mard jo asoon bhi nahin atayROFL

viji this arjun is very dark....and a sly fox....but our Maan is a tiger....ROARWink

Yes he is very SLY WinkConfusedOuch
OuchOuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Hiya Viji , Shivu , Aditi , Mags and all the others  ...how are you guys ...havent watched the epi yet ...will go watch on youtube and join u guys ....

Edited by Jes75 - 23 December 2010 at 1:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hiya Viji , Shivu , Aditi , Mags and all the others  ...how are you guys ...havent watched the epi yet ...will go watch on youtube and join u guys ....
hi
dekha aaj ka episode..very cute and hilarious

--Magnificent---RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
i am hoping to see marriage prep discussions between maneet and arjun...i mean maan and geet just cannot wash their hands off from their own wedding preps....annie and arjun mite be gud...but dont u think guys the groom and bride themselves shud also give their personal touch...

wud love to see some arguments and counter arguments between arjun and maan regarding the preps....like u know arjun wanting one type of lighting and maan wanting another....
and geet liking arjun's ideas...and maan being jealous because she is supporting arjun...
wud love to see such scenes...

Edited by aditi123_78 - 23 December 2010 at 1:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Something weird is happening with my network....Cry

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Hi Guys....Smile

A very sweet and relaxing episode
Day Dreaming yes a very sweet episode...i liked itTongue 

Just my view..

Please analyse karna...highly appreciated and as they say in konkani here in Goa..Deo bore karun...

Msk still wary of Arjun..plus point for the day..coz if Geet,and Daadi giving Arjun a second chance..MSk not in agreement and stil wary that is Good..as was shown yesterdayClap...

Loved the thought of Geet.."insaaniyat pe vishwas"..Inshallah yeh sach hoye..Also hold true for Geet as well as MSK...he learned to trust women again thanks to Geet and Geet as always trusting and positive...He naivity and innocence is what she is..That is waht makes MSK all loving and yet scared for her...

haila..MSK ab bawarchi phir se..Totally hilarious and total paisa vasool...

Recollected the awesome Pasta scene in the outhouse some time back..which was followed by the brilliant Teri Deewani sequence..

Outhouse GHSP revisited with a difference...Clap

Loved the way MSK looked around when he had tears in his eyes due to onions, so true to his Character very cuteTongue
iMillion dollars to DD for her expressions to the "Mushroom Omelette"I actually laughed so much...my stitches were left aching....goes with statuatory waarning to those just having had a major surgery and are willing to laugh...LOL

a opening into MSK's world  For Arjun ???..NE's reaction to Arjun....ShockedShe is impressed that was abvious.

.But did not miss arjun's look after NE goes away...an opening for sure..Into Khuranas
Looks like both Geet n NE will be used by Ajun..Initially..For Geet..a friend..and a lover for NE...Cannot pinpoint  the way this track will move..but finding it juicy...Clap

Unless he becomes positive we may be in for a suave villian who has no quams doing anything just to get his point across..ConfusedShockedClap

i m growing to like her character..but i feel that a better actress would be still better...i may be wrong and i hope it is not to hasty for me to judge her so soon...pata nahi..just what i thinkOuch

A feel good episode..After awesome mind blowing back to back episodes since Saturday or may be shayd before..a relaxing episode..ClapClapClap

Always loved GHSP and loving it more these days..

As i said yesterday..maahi Maahi is my new mantra...

Chalo guys..

Bye for now..

Inshallah will be back tomorrow....Day Dreaming

Lotsa love

Mags

Mags....beautiful take as usual...what to say....but i agree with everything u have saidShocked...uh oh no surprise thereLOL....but u summed up a lot!!! thank u for coming and writing u r take....i enjoy them very much!!!Embarrassed
Maaneet are just adorable.....it is cute hot they live for each other.....and how they always try to understand one another....i just hope that Maan realizes that geet doesn't only eat for herself...but for their little jaan in her as well

Yasmeen786-RushTrip-Ninelives

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I so want Taare Hai Baarati to play in the BG during Maaneet's shaadiDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Tare hai barati,
chandani hai yeh barat
Saatho phere honge ab haato mein lekar haath
Saatho phere honge ab haato mein lekar haath
Jeevan saathi hum diya aur baati hum

-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Okay guys i am typing from my Mob....something wrong with my Net...I hope Kal tak Teek Ho jaaye....

Will see u all tomorrow

Good Night Guys

-RushTrip-adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index