Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - pls reserve (Page 6)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1570819 Cool 

p/s>> just dropping by to say Mahiii mahiii to all my idiots FFamily!! till then, dont say alvida,phir milenge chalte chalte.. catch yu guys tomorrow!!Hug

OMG am i Dreaming or were/are you hereShockedOuchConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by rickks

Couldn't wait till the actual episode aired isliye read the UpdateEmbarrassed

Hiala.....Yeh kya huaShocked

Vrushu mentioned a Wishful on the thread a few days back...Of Geet craving to eat something Chatpata and Lo....aaj hothe hothe reh gayaLOL

I so wanted to see Maan in a Light Shaded Shirt...and Phinally Meri manokaamna poori ho gayiParty

**updated**

It was a cute episode.....Just a trailer of how
Husband-Mr.Maan Singh Khurana
&
Wifey -Mrs.Maan Singh Khurana will be

I loved the character consistency the showed for Geet when she said
" Main jo kar rahi hoon woh bholapan nahi...Insaniyat pe bharosa kehte hai"

Ek baat meri samaj mein nahi aayi....does Dadi and Ani not know at all ki MSK is a great cook....was Geet the first one to ever know of Maan culinary skills (Pasta Time???)

I know Geet admits to her liking the food just coz she did not want to hurt Maan....but i hope Geet she tells him the truth...ya phir raat ko she will call him up and tell ki mujhe kuch chatpata khana hai...(Waise Bhi she did not have Gol Gappa's today.Embarrassed...) so are we going to have a
Salaam Namaste style
paune bara baje
dono ghar se chale
whats going on
soye hain raaste
yeh kaha ham chale
whats going on

In the coming episodes ???Smile

Arjun is a really Cool character.....I am totally loving this Guys.....
He is sly he knows his moves really well....and i dont think he underestimates
MSK...He has smartly bewitched and won the trust of
the only family MSK has-DADI,ANI & GEET
But his target is MSK....

If the CV's chose to go ahead with this track the way they have planed
and not get influenced by the audience to a huge extend (Coz it ultimately leads
to pleasing the audience and Butchering of Logical and sensible Tracks)
This is going to be a very interesting plot with loads of Drama,action,twists and
acting scope....Keeping my fingers crossed

Love Viji

Viji another brilliant take shishter....i agree......i loved today's episode....it was cute...and i think they are startint to focus on the pregnancy.....so i hope they handle it well...

as for Dadi and ani....they are sooo mean....hovering over the poor Dude...when he is tryin to functionLOL

the character consistency is brilliant...i loved the first scene to the core of maaneet.....so brilliantly done...the dialogs were amazing....
the look GC gave as maan....when he was alone before geet came was sooooo brilliant

They will not give so much Footage to the Pregnancy Track yet shivi...Juts Glimpses like how it was done today....I know there are loads of speculations still going on ki whether they should go with the pregnancy ya they should go for Miscarriage (Why not Pregnancy and Miscarriage i am sure knows the reasons to it)
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasmeen786

A big warm hello to everybody!!!Wink........I loved geet today, the whole episode was running so smoothly, no hindrances at all......maneet were captured in every scene and the icing on the cake was their endearing affraysBig smile......their cute affrays are like a bundle of positive energy which lighten up any gloomy roomEmbarrassed.......well the cute affrays implicitely illuminated my eveningBig smile...........geet also regained her former momentum with her witty dialogues, was a tad tired of her tear-jerker natureLOL.......I felt a bit sorry for maan today all the ladies were pulling his leg regarding him cooking breakfast....its like rocket science for men when they prepare breakfastLOL......poor thing he got a bit annoyed of giving clarifications to everybody, looked darn cute though in his obnoxious avtaarEmbarrassed........It was sweet of geet to actually consume a morsel of maans "continental breakfast"LOL......loved how she pronto whisked him to get ready to go to office on the pretense that he was getting lateBig smile.......ermm I also felt arjun was over groomed , i think he needs to keep it a wee formal......Smile.......oh yeah also loved geets dialogues during the conception of the episode.....she gave a righteous reasoning to maan regarding arjun......Big smile.....thats me done.......have a warm evening guys!!!!Big smile

Hey Yasmi...Nice Take .....I agree Maan was looking very chweet and cute when he was asked so many question...I also loved it when Geet sat to eat the Break-Fast he Prepared...It was soooo cute..The smile was a Million Bucks

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

aap tho saab ka taste jaanthe hai na....iss ghar mein achaar kaha ?? nahi haii...

am luving nakul to a core guys...ROFL

LOL I know lily it was so funny....I though Nakul would tell Geet ki achar is there somewhere...But the way he aid it was damn hilarious

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Couldn't wait till the actual episode aired isliye read the UpdateEmbarrassed

Hiala.....Yeh kya huaShocked

Vrushu mentioned a Wishful on the thread a few days back...Of Geet craving to eat something Chatpata and Lo....aaj hothe hothe reh gayaLOL

I so wanted to see Maan in a Light Shaded Shirt...and Phinally Meri manokaamna poori ho gayiParty

**updated**

It was a cute episode.....Just a trailer of how
Husband-Mr.Maan Singh Khurana
&
Wifey -Mrs.Maan Singh Khurana will be

I loved the character consistency the showed for Geet when she said
" Main jo kar rahi hoon woh bholapan nahi...Insaniyat pe bharosa kehte hai"

Ek baat meri samaj mein nahi aayi....does Dadi and Ani not know at all ki MSK is a great cook....was Geet the first one to ever know of Maan culinary skills (Pasta Time???)

I know Geet admits to her liking the food just coz she did not want to hurt Maan....but i hope Geet she tells him the truth...ya phir raat ko she will call him up and tell ki mujhe kuch chatpata khana hai...(Waise Bhi she did not have Gol Gappa's today.Embarrassed...) so are we going to have a
Salaam Namaste style
paune bara baje
dono ghar se chale
whats going on
soye hain raaste
yeh kaha ham chale
whats going on

In the coming episodes ???Smile

Arjun is a really Cool character.....I am totally loving this Guys.....
He is sly he knows his moves really well....and i dont think he underestimates
MSK...He has smartly bewitched and won the trust of
the only family MSK has-DADI,ANI & GEET
But his target is MSK....

If the CV's chose to go ahead with this track the way they have planed
and not get influenced by the audience to a huge extend (Coz it ultimately leads
to pleasing the audience and Butchering of Logical and sensible Tracks)
This is going to be a very interesting plot with loads of Drama,action,twists and
acting scope....Keeping my fingers crossed

Love Viji

Viji another brilliant take shishter....i agree......i loved today's episode....it was cute...and i think they are startint to focus on the pregnancy.....so i hope they handle it well...

as for Dadi and ani....they are sooo mean....hovering over the poor Dude...when he is tryin to functionLOL

the character consistency is brilliant...i loved the first scene to the core of maaneet.....so brilliantly done...the dialogs were amazing....
the look GC gave as maan....when he was alone before geet came was sooooo brilliant

They will not give so much Footage to the Pregnancy Track yet shivi...Juts Glimpses like how it was done today....I know there are loads of speculations still going on ki whether they should go with the pregnancy ya they should go for Miscarriage (Why not Pregnancy and Miscarriage i am sure knows the reasons to it)
Smile

they shud never go for miscarriage....i feel the baby is now very much a part of maneet's life....the baby will open a whole new chapter in their life...i think it will be better if they progress with this track....geet's flat belly is becoming too hard to digest now....
but then if they r planning to show another dance seq. on the wedding day..then i guess we hv to wait for some more time...

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

cute epi...
yes very cute dear...i loved it!

maan thinking that geet has come to apologise...but apparently geet is so much swayed by arjun's lecture on love and life that she is not even thinking twice before handing over the most important event of her life in his hands...
dadi, geet, ani....it seems everyone has been swept off their feet by arjun...is maan the only one who is failing to see his charm....
I enjoyed watching the first scene of Geet and maan a lot....it was very cute....Maan's understanding that geet is very innocent and that she cannot just assume that people will always be nice!

it seems noone trusts maan's judgement of ppl and that i find really upsetting...maan who at such a young age established a huge business empire cannot do that by wrongly judging ppl....so his family shud trust his opinion...
babes i don't think it is more about no one is trusting maan's judgement....i don't think that at all...they are not sayin that Maan trust him.....in fact even geet hasn't told him yet to trust him...she is just tellin him not to assume that a person will always be bad...u know what i mean??LOL

ok...i admit wat geet said is also rite...that she cannot judge arjun by his sis...that she cannot stop trusting ppl just because she was cheated once....but i just hope she stops repeating that maan is dev's bro....
yea.....she should...but u cannot hide the truth...right?? Dev is maan's brother....no matter what...he will always be...Ouch

she makes it sound like as if she is doing a huge favour on him by trusting him....but the fact is that maan's goodness, genorisity and caring nature r the stuff that won geet's trust...
Babes..i don't think that Geet was doing a huge favor on Maan...it was more like tryin to make Maan understand that you cannot just shut everyone out of ur life!! Maan always shuts everyone out of his life because of what has happened to him....but he should learn not to do that....she is just opening him up more i think.....but even soo i hope that maan never openly trusts Arjun...and no matter what does not fall over his charmsLOL

she herself said that to know a person one must work with him...then how come geet is trusting arjun at first sight...and how can she trust arjun so much that she is giving him right to plan her marriage which is the most imp thing of her life...

ok...i liked the kitchen scene...dadi and annie pulling maan's leg...it seems maan has always been teased by his family...previously dev used to tease maan with his secretary...and now dadi and annie tease maan with geet...

it seems maan has always cooked italian food...so now dadi and annie r surprised that he can cook continental too...so, that means maan is now learning continental just for geet...
and maan is worried because geet got upset last nite....and i thot maan is the one who 
maan bringing breakfast for geet in her bedroom...i simply loved it....maan from hating girls to preparing and bringing breakfast on her bed....maan has walked some thousand miles for geet...and arjun with just few sweet words hv won geet's trust...wow...how lucky arjun is....
 Babes....we must not forget how Maaneet met the first time...yes maan help geet by saving her from the lake...but he was very rude to her....where as Arjun...her meetin with him was very good..he helped her see clearly...
like i said...she doesn't trust him...she just thinks that he might be a good guy...and so he should be given a chance...do not underestimate Geet Handa....she is not stupidWink

geet doesnt like mushroom...but for maan's sake pretends to enjoy it...that was nice on her part because just the other day she promised herself that she will change herself completely for maan...but i wish she remains honest with maan because honesty is wat maan respects the most....
i loved the gol gappa scene...maan telling her that he wud hv made more omellete for her if she were so hungry....wud love to see maan actually doing that every morning...
for today's episode i would give it a 9/10 because of ani....she is improving....but still her actin doesn't seem be natural.....even when she flipped her hair in front of Arjun...it looked unrealistically weird....like it didn't flow it...u know what i meanLOL

-RushTrip-adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Hi Guys....Smile

Pata nahi..pahele bhi aayi thi..par tab shayd koi kissi ne likhs tha..tho i thought being so recent in the thread i should wait..so i waited..ab likh rahi hu..

Par general viewer jaise..

Please analyse karna...highly appreciated and as they say in konkani here in Goa..Deo bore karun...

Msk still wary of Arjun..plus point for the day..coz if Geet,and Daadi giving Arjun a second chance..MSk not in conjunction is great...
Loved the thought of Geet.."insaaniyat pe vishwas"..Inshallah yeh sach hoye..Also hold true for Geet as well as MSK...he learned to trust women again thanks to Geet and Geet as always trusting and positive...
Yes Very True......That was really nice ki her basic character was Kept Intact

haila..MSK ab bawarchi phir se...Recollected the awesome Pasta scene in the outhouse some time back..which was followed by the brilliant Teri Deewani sequence..
Outhouse GHSP revisited with a difference...

Maybe we can get another type of "Teri Dewwani "

Loved the way MSK looked around when he had tears in his eyes due to onions, so true to his Character very cute
iMillion dollars to DD for her expressions to the "Mushroom Omelette"I actually laughed so much...my stitches were left aching....goes with statuatory waarning to those just having had a major surgery and are willing to laugh...

DD is Madhuri Dixit of Telly Wood...She is the queen of Expressions

a opening into MSK's world  For Arjun ???..NE's reaction to Arjun....She is impressed that was abvious..But did not miss arjun's look after NE goes away...an opening for sure..Into Khuranas
Looks like both Geet n NE will be used by Ajun..Initially..For Geet..a friend..and a lover for NE...

Unless he becomes positive we may be in for a suave villian who has no quams doing anything just to get his point across..

i m growing to like her character..but i feel that a better actress would be still better...i may be wrong and i hope it is not to hasty for me to judge her so soon...pata nahi..just what i think

The part underlined i too wish Happens...Its better "Late than Never"Smile

A feel good episode..After awesome mind blowing back to back episodes since Saturday or may be shayd before..a relaxing episode......

Always loved GHSP and loving it more these days..

As i said yesterday..maahi Maahi is my new mantra...

Chalo guys..

Bye for now..

Inshallah will be back tomorrow....Day Dreaming

Lotsa love

Mags

Mags beautiful YaarSmile

Ninelives-RushTrip-adoremevirgo

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maaneetian

Hi Guys....Smile

Pata nahi..pahele bhi aayi thi..par tab shayd koi kissi ne likhs tha..tho i thought being so recent in the thread i should wait..so i waited..ab likh rahi hu..

Par general viewer jaise..

Please analyse karna...highly appreciated and as they say in konkani here in Goa..Deo bore karun...

Msk still wary of Arjun..plus point for the day..coz if Geet,and Daadi giving Arjun a second chance..MSk not in conjunction is great...
Loved the thought of Geet.."insaaniyat pe vishwas"..Inshallah yeh sach hoye..Also hold true for Geet as well as MSK...he learned to trust women again thanks to Geet and Geet as always trusting and positive...
Yes Very True......That was really nice ki her basic character was Kept Intact

haila..MSK ab bawarchi phir se...Recollected the awesome Pasta scene in the outhouse some time back..which was followed by the brilliant Teri Deewani sequence..
Outhouse GHSP revisited with a difference...

Maybe we can get another type of "Teri Dewwani "

Loved the way MSK looked around when he had tears in his eyes due to onions, so true to his Character very cute
iMillion dollars to DD for her expressions to the "Mushroom Omelette"I actually laughed so much...my stitches were left aching....goes with statuatory waarning to those just having had a major surgery and are willing to laugh...

DD is Madhuri Dixit of Telly Wood...She is the queen of Expressions

a opening into MSK's world  For Arjun ???..NE's reaction to Arjun....She is impressed that was abvious..But did not miss arjun's look after NE goes away...an opening for sure..Into Khuranas
Looks like both Geet n NE will be used by Ajun..Initially..For Geet..a friend..and a lover for NE...

Unless he becomes positive we may be in for a suave villian who has no quams doing anything just to get his point across..

i m growing to like her character..but i feel that a better actress would be still better...i may be wrong and i hope it is not to hasty for me to judge her so soon...pata nahi..just what i think

The part underlined i too wish Happens...Its better "Late than Never"Smile

A feel good episode..After awesome mind blowing back to back episodes since Saturday or may be shayd before..a relaxing episode......

Always loved GHSP and loving it more these days..

As i said yesterday..maahi Maahi is my new mantra...

Chalo guys..

Bye for now..

Inshallah will be back tomorrow....Day Dreaming

Lotsa love

Mags

Mags beautiful YaarSmile

Thank u so much..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index