India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - pls reserve (Page 4)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hiyeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....looks like geet is gettin them cravings.....achar.....hunger.....maan be ready darlin....be ready to suffer the consequences of being a father....with pregnant wifey dearest....
hello my beautiful sexy shishters....and of course mother.....

me will go watch the hot and cute episode...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged

This is the latest promo...I am sure all must have seen it....

Well Symbolism Time......

Maaneet seq has Maan saying "Hum Shaadi ke Bandhan mein bandh Jaayenge" and they HUG
They will tie the Knot this time..and Maaneet Hug symbolized Oneness

Ani's says "I hope ab humari Parivaar ki khushi ko kisi ki nazar na lage"

Arjun says " Meri Nazar sirf tumhari parivaar ki khushiyon pe hai MSK"

In between Ani and Arjun's part 2 things to be said

1st-
One Ani stands in between Maaneet and Arjun so Ani will always come in between Arjun and Maaneet so Arjun may not be able to play his way around swiftly.....also
Arjun has to move across Ani to get to Maaneet....and also its Ani Arjun will use to destroy MSK's happiness

2nd-Arjun comes from behind a Curtain so his intentions, his motive which was still hidden is slowly coming out....the man that Arjun Singh Rathore is coming out of the facade that he had adorned right nowSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasmeen786mausam19Ninelives-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I have updated my Take on Page -2....Baaki ka we will discuss in detail on the thread...Kya boltha??????will have dinner and come soon k......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Wow.....today's episode was very logical....

I loved how Maan told geet that she is very innocent and that she shouldn't believe everyone just like that!!!

mommy this reminded me of what you had said...that it is geet's innoncence...and niceness that maan fell for.....

and that was exactly what Maan had said to geet....oho yeh geet bhi na...hamesha uska galat hi samaj leti hai!!!

When did Maan call geet Miss. HP?? and when did she call her dumb??

geet geet.....this ladki is pagal

-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reea88

akhome hain maneet payer ki

jalak
                                          keya geet samaj payegi
                                              arjun ka
                                             natak...

maan ho gayi cook
                                        karne geet ko kush
                                      leken khana khake
                                      geet honi wali thi
                                       behoshLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

maan ki sare tayari
                                       reh gayi adhori
                                     leken hume aye
                                   dekne ki maja puriLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

aaj ki episode ki shaan geet ki naam..
her expression was mindblowingClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

yes DD's expressions were mindblowing...and was GC....he was totally annoyed today....he wanted to do something...and something else was happening....he felt annoyed that he annoyed geet again that night....and to make up for it....he couldn't even admit to itLOL
cookin for geet was the way out......Wink
but geet ne to usko hi out kardiyaROFL

Gurti were damn brilliant today....

loved how GC as maan mimicked Geet when she said you will make breakfast for me every day?? that was damn hilarious and brilliant

-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hiyeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....looks like geet is gettin them cravings.....achar.....hunger.....maan be ready darlin....be ready to suffer the consequences of being a father....with pregnant wifey dearest....
hello my beautiful sexy shishters....and of course mother.....

me will go watch the hot and cute episode...

Shivuuuuu Hug
Yes and today was just a Trailer when they are gonna Conc on the Pregnant Seq on a full scale....Tab toh Maan ki Waat lag jaayegi......Geet is already named the child woman.....but she will top it.....Bada maza aayega

-RushTrip-

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Couldn't wait till the actual episode aired isliye read the UpdateEmbarrassed

Hiala.....Yeh kya huaShocked

Vrushu mentioned a Wishful on the thread a few days back...Of Geet craving to eat something Chatpata and Lo....aaj hothe hothe reh gayaLOL

I so wanted to see Maan in a Light Shaded Shirt...and Phinally Meri manokaamna poori ho gayiParty

**updated**

It was a cute episode.....Just a trailer of how
Husband-Mr.Maan Singh Khurana
&
Wifey -Mrs.Maan Singh Khurana will be

I loved the character consistency the showed for Geet when she said
" Main jo kar rahi hoon woh bholapan nahi...Insaniyat pe bharosa kehte hai"

Ek baat meri samaj mein nahi aayi....does Dadi and Ani not know at all ki MSK is a great cook....was Geet the first one to ever know of Maan culinary skills (Pasta Time???)

I know Geet admits to her liking the food just coz she did not want to hurt Maan....but i hope Geet she tells him the truth...ya phir raat ko she will call him up and tell ki mujhe kuch chatpata khana hai...(Waise Bhi she did not have Gol Gappa's today.Embarrassed...) so are we going to have a
Salaam Namaste style
paune bara baje
dono ghar se chale
whats going on
soye hain raaste
yeh kaha ham chale
whats going on

In the coming episodes ???LOLWinkTongueSmile

Arjun is a really Cool character.....I am totally loving this Guys.....
He is sly he knows his moves really well....and i dont think he underestimates
MSK...He has smartly bewitched and won the trust of
the only family MSK has-DADI,ANI & GEET
But his target is MSK....

If the CV's chose to go ahead with this track the way they have planed
and not get influenced by the audience to a huge extend (Coz it ultimately leads
to pleasing the audience and Butchering of Logical and sensible Tracks)
This is going to be a very interesting plot with loads of Drama,action,twists and
acting scope....Keeping my fingers crossed

Love Viji

Viji another brilliant take shishter....i agree......i loved today's episode....it was cute...and i think they are startint to focus on the pregnancy.....so i hope they handle it well...

as for Dadi and ani....they are sooo mean....hovering over the poor Dude...when he is tryin to functionLOL

the character consistency is brilliant...i loved the first scene to the core of maaneet.....so brilliantly done...the dialogs were amazing....
the look GC gave as maan....when he was alone before geet came was sooooo brilliant

-RushTrip-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Wow.....today's episode was very logical....

I loved how Maan told geet that she is very innocent and that she shouldn't believe everyone just like that!!!
And i loved how she said ki she is Innocent but what she did by giving Arjun a chance is having faith in humanity....Now toh i am sure ki its because of Geet and her genuineness that Arjun will feel ki he has been duped by his sister into wrecking MSK's Life and happinessSmile

mommy this reminded me of what you had said...that it is geet's innoncence...and niceness that maan fell for.....

and that was exactly what Maan had said to geet....oho yeh geet bhi na...hamesha uska galat hi samaj leti hai!!!

When did Maan call geet Miss. HP?? and when did she call her dumb??

She was just being Impossible....She knew the only way to Divert Maan's Thoughts were to irritate him thoda sa....All what she said were just to divide his attention...only the part she said before she excited was what she actually wanted to sayWink

geet geet.....this ladki is pagal

Aur isi Pagal Pe MSK fida hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index