Ninelives

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by maaneetian

Hi Guys....Smile

A very sweet and relaxing episode
Day Dreaming yes a very sweet episode...i liked itTongue 

Just my view..

Please analyse karna...highly appreciated and as they say in konkani here in Goa..Deo bore karun...

Msk still wary of Arjun..plus point for the day..coz if Geet,and Daadi giving Arjun a second chance..MSk not in agreement and stil wary that is Good..as was shown yesterdayClap...

Loved the thought of Geet.."insaaniyat pe vishwas"..Inshallah yeh sach hoye..Also hold true for Geet as well as MSK...he learned to trust women again thanks to Geet and Geet as always trusting and positive...He naivity and innocence is what she is..That is waht makes MSK all loving and yet scared for her...

haila..MSK ab bawarchi phir se..Totally hilarious and total paisa vasool...

Recollected the awesome Pasta scene in the outhouse some time back..which was followed by the brilliant Teri Deewani sequence..

Outhouse GHSP revisited with a difference...Clap

Loved the way MSK looked around when he had tears in his eyes due to onions, so true to his Character very cuteTongue
iMillion dollars to DD for her expressions to the "Mushroom Omelette"I actually laughed so much...my stitches were left aching....goes with statuatory waarning to those just having had a major surgery and are willing to laugh...LOL

a opening into MSK's world  For Arjun ???..NE's reaction to Arjun....ShockedShe is impressed that was abvious.

.But did not miss arjun's look after NE goes away...an opening for sure..Into Khuranas
Looks like both Geet n NE will be used by Ajun..Initially..For Geet..a friend..and a lover for NE...Cannot pinpoint  the way this track will move..but finding it juicy...Clap

Unless he becomes positive we may be in for a suave villian who has no quams doing anything just to get his point across..ConfusedShockedClap

i m growing to like her character..but i feel that a better actress would be still better...i may be wrong and i hope it is not to hasty for me to judge her so soon...pata nahi..just what i thinkOuch

A feel good episode..After awesome mind blowing back to back episodes since Saturday or may be shayd before..a relaxing episode..ClapClapClap

Always loved GHSP and loving it more these days..

As i said yesterday..maahi Maahi is my new mantra...

Chalo guys..

Bye for now..

Inshallah will be back tomorrow....Day Dreaming

Lotsa love

Mags

Mags....beautiful take as usual...what to say....but i agree with everything u have saidShocked...uh oh no surprise thereLOL....but u summed up a lot!!! thank u for coming and writing u r take....i enjoy them very much!!!Embarrassed
Maaneet are just adorable.....it is cute hot they live for each other.....and how they always try to understand one another....i just hope that Maan realizes that geet doesn't only eat for herself...but for their little jaan in her as well

Thank u so much..
I am a novice here but just write what i feel...
absolutely...Geet is eating for 2 and MSK better realise that else he is sure enough going to have to face the sherni in halla bol mode again and again na!!!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maaneetian

Originally posted by Jes75

Hiya Viji , Shivu , Aditi , Mags and all the others  ...how are you guys ...havent watched the epi yet ...will go watch on youtube and join u guys ....
hi
dekha aaj ka episode..very cute and hilarious
hi aditi...sorry babes...i was here i promise just around!!! Nooooooo noooooooo go...aditi come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!Cry

Hi jes....

hi mags....

all of my sexy shishters/mother is here??

sorry kal alvida ke bagair hi chali gayi..suddenly net blanked out hogaya tha..isliye...Cry

mysterygurl1427

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
kuch gadbad hai...
i m just not able to leave watching the maahi mahii sequence....just loving it more and more..
GHSP has had so many lovely sequences and yet this one is the most viewed by me..
initially i was so impressed by Kurbaan hua, then kehna hi kya..that too was brilliant...teri deewani..was wow..but yet Maahi Maahi is no 1 for me now..just brillaint.....

mysterygurl1427

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg....aditi babes....omg omg omg  omg omg omg omg...your flippin pictures are hottttt
hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot sexy sexy sexy like woah
simply awesome..wow..kya hai yaar..this is my fav sequence these days,,just a few mins back i just saw it again...n now while reading the thread i just clicked on these links....wow..wow..wow.wowClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

mysterygurl1427

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Helo phamily...

so i caught up wid da episod at 12 midite n luks lyk i wil get to c tdys epsido also at dat tym....coz its Xmas tym....partys r goin on n i cnt avoid bein der....Ouch

Chalo....nw bck to da episod - As far as the epi was concrnd i liked da flow....v get a glimpse of wat dey r plannin to gv us...Wink

Aa Dekhen Zara
Kisme Kitna Hai Dum
Jum Ke Rakhna Kadam
Mere Saathiya
Arjun has very well made his presence felt n he has finally convincd da 3 Most imp Women in Maans Lyf - Geet,Daadi n nw Anni....nw its easier fr him....I like dis chartr..he noes to play his game pretty well...n especially ven he is playin against MSK..he wd b mor carfl....

" Main jo kar rahi hoon woh bholapan nahi...Insaniyat pe bharosa kehte hai"ClapClapClap
Beautiful....nice scene - where v get to c Geet as Mrs.MSK....yes...she very well made him undrstnd wat she did n y....exactly lyk a wife wd do.....she hasnt trusted Arjun complty bt jst gvz him a chance to prove himself.....to prov dat he isnt lyk NT.......Confused

Maan Singh Khurana the Master Chef.....LOL
he has cooked fr Geet b4...Pasta...so he noes dat she doesnt prefer Contintl food...bt still he made it fr herConfused....nyway da thought is dat countsWink.....Cute scene as a whole...Daadi n Anni teasin him....Geet tryin to plez him n den sendin him out.....CUTE tha....LOL
Okie - Nw can dis b a conincidnz ??Shocked
Nihu - wanted to see MSK cook fr GeetShockedWink....samjho ho hi gaya!!!LOLLOL..bt unfortly she missed dis sequnz...Ouch
Vrush - wntd to c Geet expressin her wish to eat sumthin chatpata lyk "achhar"ShockedShockedShocked...n woh bhi ho gaya.....
All da IDIOTS  - wantd to c Geets cravings fr food items due to her pregncy(nw dis has strtd....)
so we r gettin our Christmas Gifts??Tonguenice......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

humne to itna dekha, humne to itna sikha
Dil ka sauda hota hai sauda zindagi ka
Milte hi kaise koi hota hai deewana
Kitna mushkil hai tauba isko samjhaana
Ke dheere dheere dil beqaraar hota hai
Hote hote hote, pyaar hota hai
Ho, yeh ladka hai allah kaisa hai deewana....
Anni is affectd ny Arjun...BIG tym!!!so slowly she is fallin fr him...n he wil surely aim her to get to MSK...dats wat da promo shws too....
MAaneet togther - Anni in btw n Arjun lookin on......so Arjun wil get KC n KM thru Anni....she wd be da cause.....bt Maaneet wil b togther n wil fight it thru - okie dis is wat i felt.....my POV.....Tongue
Hope to c mor of Geet's cravings n Maaneet cute scenes b4 da shaadiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.............Arjun n Anni track is needed fr da shw so CVS cont wid wat u hav planned coz dat wd b da best we can get....da stroy line looks grt.....HALLA BOL n go ahead...v r wid u...All da Best!!!!Thumbs Up

Loads of luv,
Lavz.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88Ninelivesmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index