India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - pls reserve (Page 21)

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Me toooooo Want Gol gappa scene but i am thinking Gol gappa ki theli upar ayegi ya Maneet neechey
socho socho

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmysterygurl1427

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Me toooooo Want Gol gappa scene but i am thinking Gol gappa ki theli upar ayegi ya Maneet neechey
socho socho

Definitely Upar Ayegi. That was the first thought I had. This is what I feel. He is going to have some more fun at her expense by denying her the chatpata khaana, and when she least expects it she will find the gol gappa thali either in her room or delivered to them when he is also present. He is aware that she didn't have breakfast. So, he will make sure she will eat something in the end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Hey Sri
how r u ?
did u like yesterday episode
btw Shivu is like that haaaaaaa
oye namaste jee......how ru jee???ROFL

sorry i am probably the most hyper child you have might have seen that to at 3 in the morningWink

i want to stay and chat....by grannie caught me last night up till late....

no no...she didn't get mad....but i don't want her to catch me againLOL
i will stay long tomorrow....but i am damn sure no one will be here since Christmas....i have to have the thread running tomorrow no matter.....more then 40 pages tomorrow is a goal...u all up for it???Big smile

pleej....we have to have our thread moving again.....it used to hit more than a 100 pages before....and now barely 40

anywayz love you all...i hope that we can gradually and slowly restore our thread back to the way it was....and i hope that we all come back like once again....love you all idiots.....which means maaneet tooLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgNinelives

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I TO WANT
And yaa 100 nahin today target is 150 pages okie
Get ready aaj yahan
Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiii khoob karenge

Jab hum tum sang hai
to phir kya ghum hmm

sksg

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

socho socho

Definitely Upar Ayegi. That was the first thought I had. This is what I feel. He is going to have some more fun at her expense by denying her the chatpata khaana, and when she least expects it she will find the gol gappa thali either in her room or delivered to them when he is also present. He is aware that she didn't have breakfast. So, he will make sure she will eat something in the end.

Love to see whole chaat bhandar in KC
maza ayega watching everyone expressions
Spl DD comedy main she is a Bomb

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
You can count on me tomorrow (atleast late in the night after everyone goes to sleep Big smile).

I made a post with a scenario on my wish list. Won't you check it out and give your input?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571153#37371824
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sksg

socho socho

Love to see whole chaat bhandar in KC
maza ayega watching everyone expressions
Spl DD comedy main she is a Bomb

What fun it will be if Pinky, etc come to join Geet or if Geet herself calls them. I wonder what will be Maan's expressions if this happens.
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Looks like everyone vanished into the gol gappa land. I am also going to take the aid of magic from Maan and Geet 's dance sequences in order to vanish into Maaneet land. See you all tomorrow if I manage to come back by then. Bye for now.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index