Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - pls reserve (Page 19)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Helloooooooo

Good going girls, Sri and Aditi rocks today Smile...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by sksg

u know i am hving this stupid sa horrible feeling....ystrdy arjun said that for some work one needs to observe things closely...because from far things r not so clear....
and arjun was going thru KM....i hope he is not planning to plant a time bomb in some secluded corner which will explode on the wedding reception day....

very silly thot na...kya kare...aaj koi kaam nahi to spending all my time in this thread...
in the evening i will be going out with my friends...will miss today's epi...

Here is another crazy thought. He might be checking out KM and come across something in the attic room which he can use to his advantage.

maybe he will find out about sameera...maybe her old photographs or love letters...maybe with those he mite try to poison geet's mind against maan....if he tries that then he is defo going to fail...nothing and noone can make geet MU maan again...she wont repeat the same mistake again....i hope...

That is a very good point though he should be able to get this info from his sister too. Promo says he is after Maan's happiness, and he is sweet talking Geet. This means his plan must be something in line of what you just said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Helloooooooo

Muniza

Hi, How are you doing? Still weighed down by loads of work?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Helloooooooo

Muniza

christmas break from work...i wish KC employees plan a grand christmas or new year party for maan and geet...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgmysterygurl1427

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Helloooooooo

Muniza

christmas break from work...i wish KC employees plan a grand christmas or new year party for maan and geet...

Good idea. Another party meaning another dance and this time I want something akin to Kurba Hua. The rate at which these two fight over small things, it is not difficult for CVs to create a scenario where Maan is angry yet possessive and pulls a khafa hua Geet into a Zabardast dance like KH. Do you remember the salsa steps they had in an earlier promo. I hope those steps and more like them are used this time with proper editing and a good song. They can make up after the dance. What do you say?

Edited by sksg - 24 December 2010 at 12:17am

mysterygurl1427

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Helloooooooo

Muniza

Good idea. Another party meaning another dance and this time I want something akin to Kurba Hua. The rate at which these two fight over small things, it is not difficult for CVs to create a scenario where Maan is angry yet possessive and pulls a khafa hua Geet into a Zabardast dance like KH. Do you remember the salsa steps they had in an earlier promo. I hope those steps and more like them are used this time with proper editing and a good song. They can make up after the dance. What do you say?

talking about parties...how about maan going for a bachelor party before his wedding day....hmm...will he or wont he...Adi can make the arrangements...he seems to be an eternal bachelor...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgNinelivesmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg....aditi babes....omg omg omg  omg omg omg omg...your flippin pictures are hottttt
hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot sexy sexy sexy like woah

thanx yaar....i hope ur monitor screen is not on fire Wink....
oh yaar it would have if i didn't stop mid way....babes what pics....love themTongue

all maneet sequences i hv tried to collect...u can go and see them....i hv done for maneetians only...wat not i hear from my friends and cousins in fb...they call me mad, crazy, gud for nothing and wat not...but i just silently bear them...this much i can do for my maan, na WinkEmbarrassed
oh u r not the only one....even my cousins call me crazyLOL...oh welll who cares...what they thinkWink

but i am wonderin how tomorrow's episode will be....i did notice that this week they had something new happening....no repetition so i likeEmbarrassed
so now it makes me wonder what will happen tomorrow?? See one good thing about this show is that u don't know what to expect...i am glad that the new CV's have atleast maintained this factor in our show....it has sooo much potential....so much to look forward to....i still hate the fact that Swat, and Noel leftCryDead...it still irks me....and now i fear that nissar maybe....nahin yaar...i don't even want to finish that sentenceDead

oh no yaar...not nissar too...that will be the end of the old creative team....i dont think GHSP will hv chance of survival widout him...i hv seen one bengali serial getting untimely death after the original director left...this serial too had a male protagonist of maan's temperament...that was an out and out romantic serial....

I too hope Nissar hangs around for some more time. Why don't they complete what they have started? Why can't a show have a logical and good ending?
i don't know why the hell not?? if you are going to start something good...why not stick to it till the end????Angry
why leave it half way and have others handle a show that they may not know very well???Cry
why??? I am scared yaar....really scared....

sksg

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
ok guys...hafta go now...i will be going out now to buy a top for my leggings....i will be wearing them for the party tonite...ok then c ya...i will be missing today's epi...but will try to catch the repeat at 11.30...will then come online if i am not too tired...

sksg

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index