Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - pls reserve (Page 17)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg....aditi babes....omg omg omg  omg omg omg omg...your flippin pictures are hottttt
hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot sexy sexy sexy like woah

thanx yaar....i hope ur monitor screen is not on fire Wink....
oh yaar it would have if i didn't stop mid way....babes what pics....love themTongue

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

btw shibu....if u hv fb acct...then u can go to my acct and see the albums there...i hv tried to make snaps of as many maneet scenes as possible....there r some around 50 albums...
babes will check the albums thanksWink

but for KH i don't think you really need many pics since the camera angles were used brilliantly....and so were the lightings...

where as for mahi....the sequence was soooo hot....but the camera angles were not so great...so your pics were amazzing and a treat to my eyes.....loved them...i was able to see everythingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg....aditi babes....omg omg omg  omg omg omg omg...your flippin pictures are hottttt

oh yaar it would have if i didn't stop mid way....babes what pics....love themTongue

all maneet sequences i hv tried to collect...u can go and see them....i hv done for maneetians only...wat not i hear from my friends and cousins in fb...they call me mad, crazy, gud for nothing and wat not...but i just silently bear them...this much i can do for my maan, na WinkEmbarrassed

mysterygurl1427

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

btw shibu....if u hv fb acct...then u can go to my acct and see the albums there...i hv tried to make snaps of as many maneet scenes as possible....there r some around 50 albums...

but for KH i don't think you really need many pics since the camera angles were used brilliantly....and so were the lightings...

where as for mahi....the sequence was soooo hot....but the camera angles were not so great...so your pics were amazzing and a treat to my eyes.....loved them...i was able to see everythingLOL

i know that KH was executed brilliantly...i wonder watz the matter now...the DOP is still the same...then y downfall of camerawork...
but still i will do it...actually i collect the snaps to tempt the non-watchers of GHSP...
hmm...if i cud make one single person to start watching the show...i will consider a job done...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

i know that KH was executed brilliantly...i wonder watz the matter now...the DOP is still the same...then y downfall of camerawork...
but still i will do it...actually i collect the snaps to tempt the non-watchers of GHSP...
hmm...if i cud make one single person to start watching the show...i will consider a job done...
i know yaar...i mean the camera man is still the same guyConfused so why such a difference???
hmm that is a good mission aditi....i like the idea.....but like i said i loved the picsShockedStar
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

all maneet sequences i hv tried to collect...u can go and see them....i hv done for maneetians only...wat not i hear from my friends and cousins in fb...they call me mad, crazy, gud for nothing and wat not...but i just silently bear them...this much i can do for my maan, na WinkEmbarrassed
oh u r not the only one....even my cousins call me crazyLOL...oh welll who cares...what they thinkWink

but i am wonderin how tomorrow's episode will be....i did notice that this week they had something new happening....no repetition so i likeEmbarrassed
so now it makes me wonder what will happen tomorrow?? See one good thing about this show is that u don't know what to expect...i am glad that the new CV's have atleast maintained this factor in our show....it has sooo much potential....so much to look forward to....i still hate the fact that Swat, and Noel leftCryDead...it still irks me....and now i fear that nissar maybe....nahin yaar...i don't even want to finish that sentenceDead

Ninelives

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

oh u r not the only one....even my cousins call me crazyLOL...oh welll who cares...what they thinkWink

but i am wonderin how tomorrow's episode will be....i did notice that this week they had something new happening....no repetition so i likeEmbarrassed
so now it makes me wonder what will happen tomorrow?? See one good thing about this show is that u don't know what to expect...i am glad that the new CV's have atleast maintained this factor in our show....it has sooo much potential....so much to look forward to....i still hate the fact that Swat, and Noel leftCryDead...it still irks me....and now i fear that nissar maybe....nahin yaar...i don't even want to finish that sentenceDead

oh no yaar...not nissar too...that will be the end of the old creative team....i dont think GHSP will hv chance of survival widout him...i hv seen one bengali serial getting untimely death after the original director left...this serial too had a male protagonist of maan's temperament...that was an out and out romantic serial....
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

What all were you able to see shivu, bolo bolo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesadoremevirgo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index