3 Idiotz - pls reserve - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Helloooooooo

Good going girls, Sri and Aditi rocks today ðŸ˜Š...

Muniza
Originally posted by aditi123_78

maybe he will find out about sameera...maybe her old photographs or love letters...maybe with those he mite try to poison geet's mind against maan....if he tries that then he is defo going to fail...nothing and noone can make geet MU maan again...she wont repeat the same mistake again....i hope...

That is a very good point though he should be able to get this info from his sister too. Promo says he is after Maan's happiness, and he is sweet talking Geet. This means his plan must be something in line of what you just said.
Originally posted by muniza75

Helloooooooo

Good going girls, Sri and Aditi rocks today ðŸ˜Š...

Muniza

Hi, How are you doing? Still weighed down by loads of work?
Originally posted by sksg

Hi, How are you doing? Still weighed down by loads of work?

christmas break from work...i wish KC employees plan a grand christmas or new year party for maan and geet...

Originally posted by aditi123_78

christmas break from work...i wish KC employees plan a grand christmas or new year party for maan and geet...

Good idea. Another party meaning another dance and this time I want something akin to Kurba Hua. The rate at which these two fight over small things, it is not difficult for CVs to create a scenario where Maan is angry yet possessive and pulls a khafa hua Geet into a Zabardast dance like KH. Do you remember the salsa steps they had in an earlier promo. I hope those steps and more like them are used this time with proper editing and a good song. They can make up after the dance. What do you say?
Edited by sksg - 13 years ago

Good idea. Another party meaning another dance and this time I want something akin to Kurba Hua. The rate at which these two fight over small things, it is not difficult for CVs to create a scenario where Maan is angry yet possessive and pulls a khafa hua Geet into a Zabardast dance like KH. Do you remember the salsa steps they had in an earlier promo. I hope those steps and more like them are used this time with proper editing and a good song. They can make up after the dance. What do you say?

talking about parties...how about maan going for a bachelor party before his wedding day....hmm...will he or wont he...Adi can make the arrangements...he seems to be an eternal bachelor...

I too hope Nissar hangs around for some more time. Why don't they complete what they have started? Why can't a show have a logical and good ending?
i don't know why the hell not?? if you are going to start something good...why not stick to it till the end????😡
why leave it half way and have others handle a show that they may not know very well???😭
why??? I am scared yaar....really scared....
ok guys...hafta go now...i will be going out now to buy a top for my leggings....i will be wearing them for the party tonite...ok then c ya...i will be missing today's epi...but will try to catch the repeat at 11.30...will then come online if i am not too tired...

shibu u r back....but cant linger more...my friends r waiting for me downstairs...they will kill me if they find out that i am in IF chatting while they r waiting...

ok bye....c ya...
Originally posted by killerkinrul

who all are here ?

Hi, I am here and Shivu keeps popping in and out from time to time.