Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - pls reserve (Page 13)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Okay guys i am typing from my Mob....something wrong with my Net...I hope Kal tak Teek Ho jaaye....

Will see u all tomorrow

Good Night Guys

bye viji love ya.....see ya tomorrow....kick your netAngryLOL

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Hi Shivu, Are you here?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Hum Aaye aur Sab Gaayab Hogaye ????????????Shocked

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey Idiots  ...finally got some time to write something after so many days ....

todays epi was good Smile ....funny and hilarious too at times ....LOL

Liked the Maan Geet convo where Maan tells her that she is bholi and dunno what the likes of Arjun would do , and him being NT's brother already is bad thing ...Maan just doesnt trust him ...what Geet said is true as well, just coz someone is related to a bad person doesnt mean that person himself is bad ...a lot of things and experiences go in building a persons character and not everyone copes with circumstances in the same way ....as they say " Paanchon ungliyaan ek si nahi hoti " ...i loved her dialogue ke isse insaaniyat kehte hai ....well i have this gut feeling Arjun is not that bad and still doesnt know the entire truth about what really happened .....in yesterdays epi like an elder brothetr he gave advice to Geet and i somehow feel that he will not let down Geet's trust in him....lets see how the cvs bring it about ....

Yes my sexy towelled partner.....the first maaneet scene was very good.....it was sort of a lesson to Maan....remember because of his past....he hated all women? he didn't trust them?? here geet is the total opposite of that, she tells him that just cause you meet someone body who is bad it does not mean everyone that is related to them will be just as bad! Or you shouldn't stop trusting everyone due to someone else's mistakes!!!
Yes Geet is allowing Arjun to take care of her and Maan's wedding....this doesn't mean that she trusts him....she simply just wants to give Arjun a fair chance...to prove to them that he may be a NT's brother.....but he isn't not like her....
she didn't tell Maan to really trust Arjun...she just told Maan to give Arjun the chance to prove that he is not a bad man. I hope that Arjun see's how sweet geet is....and how horribly his sister ruined Geet's life.....and realizes that it was NT that was wrong...not maaneet...it was NT and her husband!!!

Nakul is such a sweetie ...him asking MSK what he is searching for ...a file ...OMG that was too funny ...the look on Maans face ...LOL Maan making breakfast , Nakul kitna pareshan ho gaya , bechaara ...
Maan looked sooo cute today...frustrated and irritated at himself...for annoyin geet the night beforeLOL....and he took out his frustration on the onions...and the mushrooms...and the onions made maan cryLOL

Haaiiii Maan ki ankhon mein oniony aansoon ..Cry   me coming to wipe them MaanHug ....the way he looks around to see whether anyone saw him is so cute and loved his expressions then ...
ROFL i loved the way he looked around......to see if anyone saw tears in his eyes.....it was damn damn damn hilarious.....

I'm likikn the  daadi Annie duo Big smile ....the way they tease him is so sweet and cute ...aur sahi bhi hai na ..what do sisters do besides tease their bros and bhabhis...LOL  ) and this dadi is none less ...hamey kabhi outhouse main banaye huye pakwaan khilaye nahi ....i died laughing ....ROFL oh haan Maan cheese bhi dal dena ROFLROFL
yes Jes.....it was soooo cute Nakul...dadi and ani trio.....the way ani and dadi teased Maan...it was damn cute

Wow... kitna pyaara munda hai yeh ....breakfast in bed for his wifey ....and how proudly he serves it to her ...and Geet not liking the smell and  yet eating to please him , akhir kitne pyaar se banaya hai ...Smile.great expressions Guru and Drashti ......aur naashta bikul aisa hona chaiye HEALTHY  !!!!  YESSS !!!!

Geet doesnt eat the omlette and usko kuchh chatpatta chahiye... ...achaar  but obviously , and Nakul says aap toh Maans sir ka taste jaanti hai ...little did she know that Maan would come to know that she didnt eat the breakfast he made for her ....

Gol Gappey....yum yum ...poor Geet not eaten anything and Maan knows it too.....i can imagine her haalat ...i had a severe craving for pani puris and bhel puris when i was preggers ...in the middle of the night would hover around the house YUa
Yaar toweled partner....i am damn excited...to see some cute moments of geet and her pregnancy!!!
Vinu u r awesome yaar....but please nissar ka kuch karo...and GC ka bhi...he is a brilliant actor...so why is he holding himself back at times??Confused
Ani and Arjun are good...but i am hoping that Nikunj improves her acting....but then again she is not that bad...i have seen worseLOL

adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

nahin yaar mein hoon yahaHug

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Hi shivi, Aaj kya discussion chal rahatha. The USP of today's epi for me is Nakul. what about you?

adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Hi shivi, Aaj kya discussion chal rahatha. The USP of today's epi for me is Nakul. what about you?
USP of the show today was the everything!!! Sri yaar i just wished that Nissar was around more oftenOuch.....

people think that GC would give 100% when nissar is there.....Confused so nissar come na!!!!!

Nakul was damn hilarious....right now i am watchin the dance sequence againEmbarrassed
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

USP of the show today was the everything!!! Sri yaar i just wished that Nissar was around more oftenOuch.....

people think that GC would give 100% when nissar is there.....Confused so nissar come na!!!!!

Nakul was damn hilarious....right now i am watchin the dance sequence againEmbarrassed

I did not find anything lacking in GC's performance. I do not know why people can't cut him some slack.

Yes, everything in the episode was good, but Nakul steals the show today for the fact that we do not get to see him that often.

So, you are still into the dance? I was watching some previous episodes and found what I was really missing in Maan => the attitude with which he tells Geet pre-RTM - Peheno Nahi Tho Pehnadunga. Now a days, he is more lovey dovey and always in the mode of manaofying an upset Geet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index