India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - pls reserve (Page 11)

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Oh well me too will go ...koi nahi yahaan ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
me me me me...jes i am back...had gone for dinner

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Looks like i am alone again....no problem!!! I got this

-RushTrip-adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i am hoping to see marriage prep discussions between maneet and arjun...i mean maan and geet just cannot wash their hands off from their own wedding preps....annie and arjun mite be gud...but dont u think guys the groom and bride themselves shud also give their personal touch...
of course babes....do not worry I am damn sure that Maaneet will add their personal touches for their weddings.....no worries about that....

wud love to see some arguments and counter arguments between arjun and maan regarding the preps....like u know arjun wanting one type of lighting and maan wanting another....
and geet liking arjun's ideas...and maan being jealous because she is supporting arjun...
wud love to see such scenes...
yea....it would be some what hilarious to see maan killing arjun with just his eyesEmbarrassed
it would be cute to see Maan gettin jealous....about damn time...he used pari well....and Geet got tortured now....i am hoping to see Geet doin the sameLOL
but i doubt that Geet would use arjun who is NT's bro to annoy Maan....

-RushTrip-adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasmeen786

A big warm hello to everybody!!!Wink........I loved geet today, the whole episode was running so smoothly, no hindrances at all......maneet were captured in every scene and the icing on the cake was their endearing affraysBig smile......their cute affrays are like a bundle of positive energy which lighten up any gloomy roomEmbarrassed.......well the cute affrays implicitely illuminated my eveningBig smile...........geet also regained her former momentum with her witty dialogues, was a tad tired of her tear-jerker natureLOL.......I felt a bit sorry for maan today all the ladies were pulling his leg regarding him cooking breakfast....its like rocket science for men when they prepare breakfastLOL......poor thing he got a bit annoyed of giving clarifications to everybody, looked darn cute though in his obnoxious avtaarEmbarrassed........It was sweet of geet to actually consume a morsel of maans "continental breakfast"LOL......loved how she pronto whisked him to get ready to go to office on the pretense that he was getting lateBig smile.......ermm I also felt arjun was over groomed , i think he needs to keep it a wee formal......Smile.......oh yeah also loved geets dialogues during the conception of the episode.....she gave a righteous reasoning to maan regarding arjun......Big smile.....thats me done.......have a warm evening guys!!!!Big smile

Yes babes....i agree....today's episode was absolutely brightening!!!Embarrassed
brought a smile on my face!!!! Maaneet were amazing!!! Very cute.....and i loved Maan smiling lookin at geet....
the first scene was amazing......i loved how maan gave his explanation to geet.....because it was her innocence that he had fallen for.....and Geet's explanation was brilliant...i loved how she diverted his Maan's attention from Arjun....and finally pointed out the real deal....
it is not the fact that she trusts Arjun....i think she is just lettin him do his work....nothing more.....she is just sayin that you should not punish someone else for another's mistake....

-RushTrip-adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by lily_k25

aap tho saab ka taste jaanthe hai na....iss ghar mein achaar kaha ?? nahi haii...

am luving nakul to a core guys...ROFL

LOL I know lily it was so funny....I though Nakul would tell Geet ki achar is there somewhere...But the way he aid it was damn hilarious
nakul is damn hilarious girls....LOL
who'd know that a butler would get soo much importance....his expressions were hilarious

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives-RushTrip-adoremevirgo

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
I am with you Shivu...!!

you are simply amazing...you are my star!!

love you loads...

i am sorry....for behaving like a 2 year old...with a tantrum...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

I am with you Shivu...!!

you are simply amazing...you are my star!!

love you loads...

i am sorry....for behaving like a 2 year old...with a tantrum...!!

Kiss baat ka star, Idiotz thread chalane ka?

You all have to learn from Shivi, she is sweetheart....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index