Users

Frequent Posters

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Guys....๐Ÿ˜Š

A very sweet and relaxing episode

Just my view..

Please analyse karna...highly appreciated and as they say in konkani here in Goa..Deo bore karun...

Msk still wary of Arjun..plus point for the day..coz if Geet,and Daadi giving Arjun a second chance..MSk not in agreement and stil wary that is Good..as was shown yesterday๐Ÿ‘...

Loved the thought of Geet.."insaaniyat pe vishwas"..Inshallah yeh sach hoye..Also hold true for Geet as well as MSK...he learned to trust women again thanks to Geet and Geet as always trusting and positive...He naivity and innocence is what she is..That is waht makes MSK all loving and yet scared for her...

haila..MSK ab bawarchi phir se..Totally hilarious and total paisa vasool...

Recollected the awesome Pasta scene in the outhouse some time back..which was followed by the brilliant Teri Deewani sequence..

Outhouse GHSP revisited with a difference...๐Ÿ‘

Loved the way MSK looked around when he had tears in his eyes due to onions, so true to his Character very cute๐Ÿ˜›
iMillion dollars to DD for her expressions to the "Mushroom Omelette"I actually laughed so much...my stitches were left aching....goes with statuatory waarning to those just having had a major surgery and are willing to laugh...๐Ÿ˜†

a opening into MSK's world  For Arjun ???..NE's reaction to Arjun....๐Ÿ˜ฒShe is impressed that was abvious.

.But did not miss arjun's look after NE goes away...an opening for sure..Into Khuranas
Looks like both Geet n NE will be used by Ajun..Initially..For Geet..a friend..and a lover for NE...Cannot pinpoint  the way this track will move..but finding it juicy...๐Ÿ‘

Unless he becomes positive we may be in for a suave villian who has no quams doing anything just to get his point across..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘

i m growing to like her character..but i feel that a better actress would be still better...i may be wrong and i hope it is not to hasty for me to judge her so soon...pata nahi..just what i think

A feel good episode..After awesome mind blowing back to back episodes since Saturday or may be shayd before..a relaxing episode..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Always loved GHSP and loving it more these days..

As i said yesterday..maahi Maahi is my new mantra...

Chalo guys..

Bye for now..

Inshallah will be back tomorrow....๐Ÿ˜

Lotsa love

Mags

Edited by maaneetian - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yes yes....which is why our geet is pagal!!!! I love maaneet....they loved each other sooooo much.....today i only saw the love they have for each other๐Ÿ˜›
makes me sooo happy!!!!

I am damn excited to see what else the CV's have in store for us...

even the pics...we all thought of so many ideas.....and they did something we did not expect...

i loved how Maan was lookin here and there when he was cuttin the onions...it was damn cute and hilarious....

hats off to gurti....they are just brilliant each day...

oh yea....mard jo asoon bhi nahin atay๐Ÿคฃ

viji this arjun is very dark....and a sly fox....but our Maan is a tiger....ROAR๐Ÿ˜‰
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: LVraaz

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1570819 ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

p/s>> just dropping by to say Mahiii mahiii to all my idiots FFamily!! till then, dont say alvida,phir milenge chalte chalte.. catch yu guys tomorrow!!๐Ÿค—

HI vinu...bye vinu๐Ÿ˜†...thanks for the topic....been there done that dude...๐Ÿ˜‰
see ya later......hopefully we all idiots can get together and rock the thread what say??
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute epi...

maan thinking that geet has come to apologise...but apparently geet is so much swayed by arjun's lecture on love and life that she is not even thinking twice before handing over the most important event of her life in his hands...
dadi, geet, ani....it seems everyone has been swept off their feet by arjun...is maan the only one who is failing to see his charm....

it seems noone trusts maan's judgement of ppl and that i find really upsetting...maan who at such a young age established a huge business empire cannot do that by wrongly judging ppl....so his family shud trust his opinion...

ok...i admit wat geet said is also rite...that she cannot judge arjun by his sis...that she cannot stop trusting ppl just because she was cheated once....but i just hope she stops repeating that maan is dev's bro....
she makes it sound like as if she is doing a huge favour on him by trusting him....but the fact is that maan's goodness, genorisity and caring nature r the stuff that won geet's trust...

she herself said that to know a person one must work with him...then how come geet is trusting arjun at first sight...and how can she trust arjun so much that she is giving him right to plan her marriage which is the most imp thing of her life...

ok...i liked the kitchen scene...dadi and annie pulling maan's leg...it seems maan has always been teased by his family...previously dev used to tease maan with his secretary...and now dadi and annie tease maan with geet...

it seems maan has always cooked italian food...so now dadi and annie r surprised that he can cook continental too...so, that means maan is now learning continental just for geet...
and maan is worried because geet got upset last nite....and i thot maan is the one who shud b upset because of arjun...god...y cant maan think about himself for a change....

maan bringing breakfast for geet in her bedroom...i simply loved it....maan from hating girls to preparing and bringing breakfast on her bed....maan has walked some thousand miles for geet...and arjun with just few sweet words hv won geet's trust...wow...how lucky arjun is....

geet doesnt like mushroom...but for maan's sake pretends to enjoy it...that was nice on her part because just the other day she promised herself that she will change herself completely for maan...but i wish she remains honest with maan because honesty is wat maan respects the most....
i loved the gol gappa scene...maan telling her that he wud hv made more omellete for her if she were so hungry....wud love to see maan actually doing that every morning...

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am quite late today...but still it is just page 5...seems everyone is busy with the festive season...come on guys...do not just reserve...give ur takes too...
LVraaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

HI vinu...bye vinu๐Ÿ˜†...thanks for the topic....been there done that dude...๐Ÿ˜‰
see ya later......hopefully we all idiots can get together and rock the thread what say??

NEW post edited.. hopefully!! ๐Ÿ˜› acha final salamz.. stay safe and soundzz Idiotss.. ๐Ÿค—
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: LVraaz

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1570819 ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

p/s>> just dropping by to say Mahiii mahiii to all my idiots FFamily!! till then, dont say alvida,phir milenge chalte chalte.. catch yu guys tomorrow!!๐Ÿค—

OMG am i Dreaming or were/are you here๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Viji another brilliant take shishter....i agree......i loved today's episode....it was cute...and i think they are startint to focus on the pregnancy.....so i hope they handle it well...

as for Dadi and ani....they are sooo mean....hovering over the poor Dude...when he is tryin to function๐Ÿ˜†

the character consistency is brilliant...i loved the first scene to the core of maaneet.....so brilliantly done...the dialogs were amazing....
the look GC gave as maan....when he was alone before geet came was sooooo brilliant

They will not give so much Footage to the Pregnancy Track yet shivi...Juts Glimpses like how it was done today....I know there are loads of speculations still going on ki whether they should go with the pregnancy ya they should go for Miscarriage (Why not Pregnancy and Miscarriage i am sure knows the reasons to it)
๐Ÿ˜Š
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yasmeen786

A big warm hello to everybody!!!๐Ÿ˜‰........I loved geet today, the whole episode was running so smoothly, no hindrances at all......maneet were captured in every scene and the icing on the cake was their endearing affrays๐Ÿ˜ƒ......their cute affrays are like a bundle of positive energy which lighten up any gloomy room๐Ÿ˜ณ.......well the cute affrays implicitely illuminated my evening๐Ÿ˜ƒ...........geet also regained her former momentum with her witty dialogues, was a tad tired of her tear-jerker nature๐Ÿ˜†.......I felt a bit sorry for maan today all the ladies were pulling his leg regarding him cooking breakfast....its like rocket science for men when they prepare breakfast๐Ÿ˜†......poor thing he got a bit annoyed of giving clarifications to everybody, looked darn cute though in his obnoxious avtaar๐Ÿ˜ณ........It was sweet of geet to actually consume a morsel of maans "continental breakfast"๐Ÿ˜†......loved how she pronto whisked him to get ready to go to office on the pretense that he was getting late๐Ÿ˜ƒ.......ermm I also felt arjun was over groomed , i think he needs to keep it a wee formal......๐Ÿ˜Š.......oh yeah also loved geets dialogues during the conception of the episode.....she gave a righteous reasoning to maan regarding arjun......๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....thats me done.......have a warm evening guys!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Yasmi...Nice Take .....I agree Maan was looking very chweet and cute when he was asked so many question...I also loved it when Geet sat to eat the Break-Fast he Prepared...It was soooo cute..The smile was a Million Bucks
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily_k25

aap tho saab ka taste jaanthe hai na....iss ghar mein achaar kaha ?? nahi haii...

am luving nakul to a core guys...๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜† I know lily it was so funny....I though Nakul would tell Geet ki achar is there somewhere...But the way he aid it was damn hilarious