Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - pls reserve

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar Ouch...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar Big smile

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

Dol's OS on Idiotz

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Nargis-- - 23 December 2010 at 8:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnj--Magnificent----Revv---RushTrip-adoremevirgo

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Wink

-RushTrip-

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Res
hope for rocking epi

-RushTrip-

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Helo phamily...

so i caught up wid da episod at 12 midite n luks lyk i wil get to c tdys epsido also at dat tym....coz its Xmas tym....partys r goin on n i cnt avoid bein der....Ouch

Chalo....nw bck to da episod - As far as the epi was concrnd i liked da flow....v get a glimpse of wat dey r plannin to gv us...Wink

Aa Dekhen Zara
Kisme Kitna Hai Dum
Jum Ke Rakhna Kadam
Mere Saathiya
Arjun has very well made his presence felt n he has finally convincd da 3 Most imp Women in Maans Lyf - Geet,Daadi n nw Anni....nw its easier fr him....I like dis chartr..he noes to play his game pretty well...n especially ven he is playin against MSK..he wd b mor carfl....

" Main jo kar rahi hoon woh bholapan nahi...Insaniyat pe bharosa kehte hai"ClapClapClap
Beautiful....nice scene - where v get to c Geet as Mrs.MSK....yes...she very well made him undrstnd wat she did n y....exactly lyk a wife wd do.....she hasnt trusted Arjun complty bt jst gvz him a chance to prove himself.....to prov dat he isnt lyk NT.......Confused

Maan Singh Khurana the Master Chef.....LOL
he has cooked fr Geet b4...Pasta...so he noes dat she doesnt prefer Contintl food...bt still he made it fr herConfused....nyway da thought is dat countsWink.....Cute scene as a whole...Daadi n Anni teasin him....Geet tryin to plez him n den sendin him out.....CUTE tha....LOL
Okie - Nw can dis b a conincidnz ??Shocked
Nihu - wanted to see MSK cook fr GeetShockedWink....samjho ho hi gaya!!!LOLLOL..bt unfortly she missed dis sequnz...Ouch
Vrush - wntd to c Geet expressin her wish to eat sumthin chatpata lyk "achhar"ShockedShockedShocked...n woh bhi ho gaya.....
All da IDIOTS  - wantd to c Geets cravings fr food items due to her pregncy(nw dis has strtd....)
so we r gettin our Christmas Gifts??Tonguenice......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

humne to itna dekha, humne to itna sikha
Dil ka sauda hota hai sauda zindagi ka
Milte hi kaise koi hota hai deewana
Kitna mushkil hai tauba isko samjhaana
Ke dheere dheere dil beqaraar hota hai
Hote hote hote, pyaar hota hai
Ho, yeh ladka hai allah kaisa hai deewana....
Anni is affectd ny Arjun...BIG tym!!!so slowly she is fallin fr him...n he wil surely aim her to get to MSK...dats wat da promo shws too....
MAaneet togther - Anni in btw n Arjun lookin on......so Arjun wil get KC n KM thru Anni....she wd be da cause.....bt Maaneet wil b togther n wil fight it thru - okie dis is wat i felt.....my POV.....Tongue
Hope to c mor of Geet's cravings n Maaneet cute scenes b4 da shaadiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.............Arjun n Anni track is needed fr da shw so CVS cont wid wat u hav planned coz dat wd b da best we can get....da stroy line looks grt.....HALLA BOL n go ahead...v r wid u...All da Best!!!!Thumbs Up

Loads of luv,
Lavz.....

Edited by LavZ - 24 December 2010 at 4:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv---RushTrip-Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Wohooo what an episode, seriously loved it enjoyed it alot...

Loved it how Geet came in room and told Maan that "babaji jub bhi upar se aapko daikhte honge toh hairaan hojate honge ke kya ajab cheez banadi maine" LOL too good, your 1 liners always rocks.....MSK was shocked lolz....Loved Geet dialogues to Maan, and loved his concern about Geet...Love this couple berry berry much.....

MSK bana Bawarchi:

MSK cooked omelet for Geet...Loved it when my Nakul saw him in kitchen adn asked in his roteela style, kya dhond rahey hain? Payal? hahahahahahaha Nakul i lub ju, mere satth partnership kurle humari khoob jameygi...Achi bajai MSK ki...Usse Geet ka khayal na bhi ho, but you always reminds him that he got lost after falling love to Geet....Loved it how Nakul told daadi "pakka tabiyat upar neeche hogaiee hai" sahi ja rahey ho nakul, tum toh MSK ka saala ban gaye ho, khoob tang khichai kurte ho uski....Bechara MSK all were pulling his leg including daadi...Loved it how he hit annie's hand while she was taking something...Acha laga family nok jhok, which was missing from long time......

Mushroom Omelet & Geet:

Wow MSK served omelet to Geet in bedroom, haila itne love ke saath banaya omelet, but wifey want something chatpatta.....Loved Drashti expression when she found out it's mushroom omelet...MSK was very happy that he had cooked something for her, and told her that it's healthy, but poor girl couldnt able to ate.....For his happiness she took one byte, when MSK asked hows the omelet, once again loved her expressionLOL...She was too good.....Loved it how she kicked him out from the room and spit it the omelet....He was insisted her to eat, but she was giving excuses to get ready for work lolz...

MSK, Omelet & Geet:

Loved it how MSK teased Geet about Omelet, Geet had no idea that he knew it that she hadnt ate the omelet.....Thank God he hadnt took so seriously that she hadnt told him, and lied.....Loved it how he said tumhe itna acha laga hai toh roz omelet bana donga....Loved Geet expression that time, buri phassi tareef kur ke....She wanna eat gol gappa and MSK reminded her that she's already full...Poor girl apne jhoot mein aisi phassi ke gol gappe se bhi gaiee...I am sure he will bring gol gappa for her, but she will become gol gappa by herself...

Arjun Anni, Pyaar ki Kahani:

Loved this Arjun dude yaar, humara LVraaz....I just loved the way he tackles her, she seems lil attracted, but our LVraaz totally trapped her....Jaatey jaatey ada maar gaiee, pur Munda aiwaie nahin phasne walla solid LVraaz ka bhai hai lolz....

Over all good episode, full of masti and mazza....8/10....Loved Nakul, MSK, Geet, Arjun, loved Daadi and Annie leg pulling of MSk.....

Good work CV's ClapClap, keep rocking....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 23 December 2010 at 10:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--eminentNinelives-RushTrip-preetgurti

Yasmeen786 IF-Dazzler
Yasmeen786
Yasmeen786

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged

A big warm hello to everybody!!!Wink........I loved geet today, the whole episode was running so smoothly, no hindrances at all......maneet were captured in every scene and the icing on the cake was their endearing affraysBig smile......their cute affrays are like a bundle of positive energy which lighten up any gloomy roomEmbarrassed.......well the cute affrays implicitely illuminated my eveningBig smile...........geet also regained her former momentum with her witty dialogues, was a tad tired of her tear-jerker natureLOL.......I felt a bit sorry for maan today all the ladies were pulling his leg regarding him cooking breakfast....its like rocket science for men when they prepare breakfastLOL......poor thing he got a bit annoyed of giving clarifications to everybody, looked darn cute though in his obnoxious avtaarEmbarrassed........It was sweet of geet to actually consume a morsel of maans "continental breakfast"LOL......loved how she pronto whisked him to get ready to go to office on the pretense that he was getting lateBig smile.......ermm I also felt arjun was over groomed , i think he needs to keep it a wee formal......Smile.......oh yeah also loved geets dialogues during the conception of the episode.....she gave a righteous reasoning to maan regarding arjun......Big smile.....thats me done.......have a warm evening guys!!!!Big smile

Edited by Yasmeen786 - 23 December 2010 at 12:47pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Revv--mausam19-RushTrip-adoremevirgomysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index