Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [23/12 - Epi_40] (Page 5)

pinkyfrkaranika Goldie
pinkyfrkaranika
pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Yesterday's epi was gud...Big smile liked arjun nd his sis's scene...tht was gud..Smile bt sad tht the other members in the family did nt bother her Angry tht was sad Unhappy..bt she need to worry bcz she has such a wonderful brother like arjun Big smile ..aweee..arjun is soo sweet..!! Day DreamingEmbarrassedHearthe cares soo muchh abt his sis nd also his bro is kind ..he also cares abt his sis...happy to know tht atleast there r 2 kind,caring mamus Big smileBig smile

Luved the scene wen arjun picked up tht engagement ring nd he was looking at it..aww..nd there the background music was superb nd perfectly matching ClapThumbs UpClap..kmh1 ka music is just awesum..Day DreamingHeart nw hope arjun goes straight to arohi nd usko voh ring pehnade WinkWinkEmbarrassed ..want arjuhi to b together soon! Cry

Nd the dadis..hope they both also dnt fight with each other nd help arjuhi realise their luv ErmmDisapprove

Nd this cheeku...LOLLOL..he's soo funny..!! SillyClownWackoLOL nd he says log uski izzat karte hain !! :P LOLROFLROFLROFL haha..cant stop laughing lol ROFLROFLLOL

Over all..the episode was gud Smile..nw cant wait fr today's episode Big smile...luv u karanika nd kmh !! HeartHug

Pinky

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Hello Mohabbatians fidas!

Hey Kavya, thought coming to pour a sort on how the story is developing, I was thinking on the following:
 Following the link of how the story is developing, we have already been waived that 'a calamity is coming,' by the premonition of DJ.
Then a line of good news were heard: Rashi's pregnancy, an engagement (in the eyes of the family), Shefali and Billu_Makhand come back as rays of hope, now a new character is coming -  a character that is friend & foe at the same time - a character who can control the negativity of Rudra or can instigate more (as u said) then with this character - good news of frequent meetings of Singhanias and Ahluwalias. Arohi is melting inside but she is unable to show it as she does not want to hurt her family. Arjun is on the way of a positive note as changed man, Rashi's affection. '
All is seen on positive vibes but kahin to :
''Calmness before storm. The same calmness that is preparing a short lasted smile on term of the family and then a 'jhadka.'''
I always was thinking it in terms of Arohi is going to cross the barriers but what about really it is now Arohi to patao Arjun (ROFL , this is normally the flow) We seem to have a week of goodies again and then 2 weeks follow by baddies

@ all - I hope the introduction of new characters do not kill the current characters - I mean now a sudden shift of the 'dadi' of Rashi as catalyst! I like it but I duno why I like to see more about the friendship of Shefali, I am already used to her for the 6 days in the jungle. Mishti has disappeared but I hope they have more of Shefali character, a real nok jhok for Gauri's temporary vile.

Uh -  Gauri also is 'phas gayi' with the new character as she does not know that there was cordial relatioship between this 2 families, she was thinking of taking the advantag of feud. She is gone tooROFL

Just can't stop dreaming another sequel of all the characters in the cottage in  jungle,once more have fun

LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyfrkaranika

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged
edited mine on page 3
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
thanx Kavya 4 likin...me2 loved ur take...Hug 
vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Sorry guyzz m very late...ws in a festive mood datz y cudnt come here.chalo my quick take on d epi.
dis singhania family ,uff i think dey wake up thinking of money n sleep thinkng of money only.Jis cheez ke liye party thi wohi bhool gaye.Heights!!!!AngryAngry
But the expression on arjun's face when he saw his dad not announcing d main reason fr d party was jst awwwww .EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
raashi u r awesummmm.i loved the part when she said :main tumhe azaad kar rahi hoon..aaj tak is parivavar ne sirf tumse liya hai aaj tumhe kuch dena ka waqt aa gaya hai and then arjun promise that he will do wat she says .ClapClap
bdw arjun mom's y does she do itna saara makeup.ewwwDead .and i hate her for being so rude to makrand and billoo.Angrybut again sweetie raashi took their gift and daid main ise hamesha baand ke rakhungi.arjun ke mom ki jand yayyy LOL

okkay now back to arohi's so called engagement.naach gaana n all....i find arohi's bro cute donnow y..

does rajveer have some probAngry .i mean arjun ko dekhte hi he turns so aggressive as if kisi  billi ne chuhe ko dekh liya ho aur uspe attack karna ka poora plan bana liya ho..poor arjun he gt trashed up soo badly Cry.....arohi's expressions were awesum...she was helpless ,sad and could not do anything ..
I hate arohi's dad a lot....oh yea how can i forget cartoon chiku....joker kahin ka.overall guhd epi.karan n kritika were fab ClapStar

nw waiting for 2morrow's epi.KYA AROHI ARJUN KE PYAAR KO SAMJHEGI .(PLZZ AROHI AB TO SAMAJH JAO )Embarrassed

hope you all had a wonderful christmas

Vaishnavi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish-Olly-

Go to top