Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [23/12 - Epi_40] (Page 4)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL   it is fab nisha, and arohi in the sleigh ROFLROFL

I forgot to mention one more thing today, what was that written on the bill board  Cheeeku ROFLROFLROFL wasnt his name siddhant/arth something ,  who puts nickname like that.  Arohi  us board ko dekhkar atleast u should have said no to this meeku na.    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
@poojaROFL just did a similar kinda surprise to my nephews and nieces but not santaSmile
Yeah about fulfilling Karan shaking his belly ROFL santa one, u will need to wait 30 years for that but for the moment,kritz is fulfilling tht for u,both of them on dancing shoes on the 31st as ur new year gift ROFL
I will need to wait a little more when it is uploaded in utubeLOL 

@Kavya -thanks kavya, yeah it was written chikoo....,I wonder how high was he when Arohi was bluffing about him, that was a pinch and funny as well! Yeah Siddhart name is too intelligent for our chikoo,so they are prefering to keep it as chikoo  for his re-engagementLOL

GURASH14Anjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Eshu - hahah well i don't mind watching the two dance :) they are cute so i ignore the bad dance of Karan ROFLROFL Kritz is good she can be better tho Embarrassed

I don't want to wait so many years to see Karan shake his belly
ROFLROFL i want to now Big smile they can still celebrate X-mas in KMH, tv serials are always late ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Ok pooj,xmas ka wish will be fulfilled

brb and give u this gift too:Stay tune Pooja;) check cousin is not around for what you are going to see nextLOL

Edited:
Our don karan kundra wallpaper 5 560x420
Shaking it like this LOL

Step 1:
Belly_dancer.gif - (14K)
then move to step 2
Belly_dancer_2.gif - (4K)
Phir Step 3
Belly_dancer_3.gif - (4K)
Phir Step 4:
Belly_dancer_4.gif - (13K)
with a cat dance
Cat_dancer.gif - (7K)
with a finess of flameco man as the end for uLOL
Flamenco_man.gif - (4K)

Edited by Eshu11 - 23 December 2010 at 7:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14SHIKHA19Anjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
hahahha Nisha, dont worry my cousins left monday Big smile thats why i had mentioned i am now 75% free LOL tho i seem to be on the same level LOLLOL

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
lol Nisha i think the imagination part of mine is off right now ROFLROFLROFL I love the way u edited tho ROFL

i wasn't able to view the link u sent me Confused

ehm i guess my wish will be a wish
ROFLROFL never will i get to see him shake his belly like Santa does it ROFLROFL

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Hey ppl ..how r u ?

ysday's epi was ok ok .

rashi is pregnant ..congrats Clap but nobody is intrstd....not even his hubby , nor mom n dad ..n no expectation 4m mikhael eitherCryCry but thank god 2 mamus r thereBig smile
i like this bro - sis jodi compltly ...filling each other's life wid missing love.Clap BUT I HOPE THE WAY THEY R SHOWING ARJUN SO MUCH HAPPY WID THIS WILL NOT TURN INTO SM BIGGEST TWIST LATER IN D STORY Shocked

CAT FIGHT bw DJ n MOMMY DON was ok ok ...at least mommy don ko kuch dialogues to mileTongue

but d best scene was arjuhi's interaction n now finally she accepted that yes she loves him ,so what  n explain d actual thing ....gud ...but y she changes her reasons everytime ...n confusing us lol.
1. she was saying she hates him bcoz usne jhooth bola.
2. then she said she was hurt bcoz of his dad's words .
3. n now she is saying she doesnt wants to b wid him bcoz he is criminal n belongs to a don family .
actually aarohi is currently in double mind like arjun was earlier .she was confused what to listen ...heart or brain ...heart is saying yes yes yes ...but brain is finding every reason now n then to hate him ...so finally she decided to b practical n goes wid mind.Confused ok.

but arjun's picture is very clear ...he loves her n trying each n every method to get her back n not listening anybody. Clap

well we know abt 2day's show....naach gaana , n dhulai of arjun ....n chiku will take d advantage of d fact n fatafat ring pehna dega...n aarohi will b clueless what to do .Ouch but i m intrstd what will happpen after all this ....
will arohi change her mind ? or arjun will decide to take d revenge of this ?
n what that dadi will do ?
i wish both d daadies will come 2gether n will do some gud 4 arjuhi .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_ADu_Nishpinkyfrkaranika-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
The Highlight of this episode was definitely the scene where the two Mamus stay back with Raashi to see the Ultrasound Pictures!!Thumbs Up  Where no-one wants to give Raashi any time, these two mamus were their for her and made her feel soo special - Really wanted to Hug Arjun at that point - He really is the perfect brother any sister would love to have Big smile

Arohi and Arjun conversation was superb!! They, without doubt are the most awsesome actors existing in the telly industry today!! The part when Arohi said 'I hate You' to Arjun was so heartbreaking Cry But Arjun is trying his level best to win her back which is lovely to see. Raashi has taken a promise from Arjun that he will give her what she asks for!! Am very confident that she will play a big part in getting Arjohi together!

Sara_ADu_Nish

Go to top