Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [23/12 - Epi_40] (Page 3)

shaaly Newbie
shaaly
shaaly

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
can't wait for tomoorow episode!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

GURASH14 Senior Member
GURASH14
GURASH14

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i m wonderinErmm  hu mite b playin  rps mother's role!! will c B negatib or positib abt. ARJUHI hmmm..
    liked ARJUN N RASHI'S relation again...damn ARJUN se har koi darta hai love dat angry man..Embarrassed he totally roxx,,kaise hamare hero ne us ganju n chiken chiku ko akhonse daraya ..wowLOL
    ..loved the takrar betwn ARJUHI* still our princess mad 8 ARJUN( gosh i get butterflies everytym  i c them 2gether)Dancing ..us chikoo ki ijjat karte hai log uff!!!ShockedLOL
            .. loved the cat fite btwn dj n momee singhania lolz both r superb kya dialogues the..awww can't w8 2 c ARJUN appearin infront of every1 like AROHI wished ..Day Dreaming on the whole nice StarStarStar epi- waitin 4 tomorow ..KMH ROXX...KARANIKA RULEZZZHeartHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_ALove14pinkyfrkaranikaAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
All I can say is, I feel really bad for the Singhanias. All they care about is their materialistic desires. They don't realise the importance of family bonding. I actually felt bad for Rashi. She doesn't want the so called 'luxuries' her family is showering on her. She just wants their time, their love, their warmth. Is that asking for too much?? I'm glad that she at least has her two brothers! That scene was soo awwwieeelicious!! Now that is what I call family bonding, what these three shared in that moment!
And oh oh ooohhhh!! Kahaani mein twist! Rudra's mother and DJ are friends???!! Hmmm....interesting!!
Arohi's engagement and Rashi's baby shower in the same place! Why am I not surprised at this coincidence??? Ekta Maiyya ki Jai!LOL
Ok, that cat fight between the two ladies was so uncalled for! So much for their efforts to keep Arjun and Arohi away when they themselves were ready to claw each others faces given a chance.
And of course, how can we expect Arjun and Arohi to miss each other?? They have to reach the parties' spot at the same time, open the car doors at the same time, step out of the car at the same time and have a eyelock.
So, once again we see Arjun trying to clear Arohi's misunderstanding and Arohi repeating her superficial dialogues of denying Arjun. Of course, they were superficial! Why else did she not have the guts to face Arjun while she claimed to hate him?? And Arjun's expression!! Hayye!! That mixture of sadness yet happiness because somewhere he knew that Arohi was lying through her teeth!
Now, we saw Arohi insulting Arjun because of what he does. So, we can easily predict how Arjun arrived at leaving everything for Arohi.
Oh, and can I roast Chiku alive?? Gloating and sprinkling salt on Arjun's wounds! Ugh! But humara Arjun aise khokle tanno ka bura nahi mantaLOL
And does Arohi really believe that she doesn't love Arjun?? Well, she's obviously not being able to fool Arjun so I guess she's just kidding herself.

Memorable Quotes:

Rashi: Mujhe diamond set ya gift nahi chahiye. Mujhe sirf tumhara thoda sa waqt chahiye.

Jignesh: Mere liye iss apointment se zyada important koi appointment nahi haiROFL

Arjun: Usne sikhayaDay Dreaming

Arohi: Aaj ki shaam main apno ke saath bitana chahti hoon.
Arjun: Main bhi. Isiliye tumhare paas khada hoon. Mere dill mein bhi wahi hai jo tumhare dill mein hai.

Arjun: Jhoot ko chahe ek baar kaho ya hazar baar woh sach nahi banta!

Arjun: Humare beech wakeyi kuch hai! Humein saath hona chahiye!

Arohi: Izzat aur darr mein bohat faraq hota haiOuch

P.S. I think when Arjun will gatecrash her engagement she will realise Arjun's love for her and break off her engagement!!Dancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_AGURASH14SHIKHA19Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Rashi is the only one hu can understand arjun and wants arjun and arohi together...hugs 2 her...Hugthe actress playin her is doing a great job...Thumbs Up me too she is a decent actor.  
arjun...a passionate lover..Blushing....a great son....Tongue and now such a sweet brother too...Heart and KK is just amazing wid expressions...Big smile......hats of to Karan...ClapClapHug I just loved his acting today, he was fab. Clap and yeah he makes what arjun is. Thumbs Up
...omg Jignesh...wat sort of pati is he...Censored...he makes his wife pregenant...shows hw happy he is by giving her a diamond necklace and gettin toys for the hone wala baccha...bt cnt even go wid her to the doctors...Angry...this guy is so irritating...Angry...like olly said...he has a egg shaped face...ROFLROFLROFLROFL....jus one punch and it will b cracked...ROFLROFLROFL...  the way u described him I totally agree ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

he will never give up because arjun himself is a storng charcter and will not become weak....Embarrassed...he will fight for his love...Heart...well said Thumbs Up

chiku's ring for arohi falls out of his pocket...LOL...arjun gets it....Embarrassed...so tomororw he will go to return it, but will te beaten up by rajveer instead..CryAngry...it's guna b painful to watch..CryCryCryCry...bt lookin 4ward to it...as hopefully seeing arjun in this state...and seeing the fact that he came...because he truly loves her...i'm sure arohi's heart will melt for arjun...even a little..bt it will...Embarrassed I know it is painful to see arjun defeated, in sbs it shows he just takes in all the hits. Ouch

anjali loved reading it,  you write so well .  Clap

GURASH14Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
@neethi - loved reading your take Thumbs Up ,  yeah LOL kismat connection full on step to step.  Agree  Arohi's superficial dialouges didnot affect arjun much since he knew she was lying.

@gurash - nice take,  I know us chiku se why she compared arjun,  kya izzat karte hai log chiku ki,  atleast Arjun se darte to hain  dar se hi he commands it na. 

@tehreem - just read ur post ,  lovely,  agree with on arohi's bit , will she say Yes even if he comes in front of her family like she wants.

did I say see u guys in few days oops  meant see u in few hours ROFL cant stay away from the forum so long. 
nways seeing the sbs and the last scene today I can only predict that Raashi took some kind of   promise from arjun that he wont  beat or hurt anybody anymore since she wants him to change for arohi ,   that is the reason I think she was shown listening to all the accusations arohi made.  that explains why he doesnot  not hit rajveer back,   varna arjun and getting beaten up doesnot gel. 

Edited by kavyasam - 23 December 2010 at 3:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_AGURASH14Du_NishAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was ok, some scenes were good to watch the rest Sleepy

Rashi and Arjun are my favorites right now!!! give me an entire episode of just them and i will be happy Embarrassed

taklu's face when Arjun gets on his angry mood ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL worth watching!!! i love this caring brother and maamu Embarrassed

i hate the Singhania's so much!!! they have no time for family!!! of course! someone like Rudra who doesn't even stay in touch with his mom, let alone have her number, what else can we expect??

i love that both ronit and arjun are there for rashi at this time Embarrassed i loved that scene of the three together!!!

Arohi and Arjuns convo was really nice, perfect dialogues and perfect expressions i loved Arohi's answer to Chiku "main baat kar rahin hoon na" or somehting like that Embarrassed

DJ and Singhania mom, ok what is that ladys name? writer sahab please tell us again
ROFLROFL
that fight was hilarious
ROFLROFL cat fight between two oldies ROFL but i was in team ahluwaliya of course, i love DJs attitude and her lines ROFLROFLROFL

aww i knew Chiku was a little Wacko ok sorry i mean completely
Wacko but seriously now he can't even read?? Shocked who is Arohi marrying to ROFLROFL or maybe he needs glasses Geek

oh gosh have u all noticed how he jumps??
ROFLROFL he jumps like a 5yr old girl!! when he's excited or when he's scared ROFLROFLROFLoh i love u chiku!!!

we've been spelling his name wrong, its Cheeko
ROFL he will get angry if we spell it wrong, he'll say we don' know how to spell ROFLROFLROFL and that too his name ROFLROFL

i dont want to watch Friday's episode Cry Arjun will get beat up left and right, i couldn't watch it in the interview, how will i in the episode?? CryCry koi nahin he's a fighter Embarrassed and he will take it all and then show it to Rajveer he's 10000 times better than him Big smile

ok this was a really dumb one, i need to start writing better ones
ROFL sighhh i wish i had time!!! yes have been saying that from a while, but really don't have any

and Friday i am like totally busy, lets see when i get to be here Embarrassed

Merry Christmas my lovely KMHians Hug

sighh my wish to see Karan shake his belly like Santa and say HO HO HO will never be fulfilled
ROFLROFL and also to see him dressed like Santa ROFL

Ekta mata please listen to me and give me Santa Karan for Christmas Embarrassed
ROFL

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 24 December 2010 at 5:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Pooj
I have a surprise for you! lolz!

Even if it is weird, I have kinda fulfilled your wish about Karan as SantaROFL taking his Arohi to the palace ROFL

I know his face is almost not seen but check it,for uWink

ROFL

I could not find a better way to wish all Mohabbatians a merry xmas and sent you back to your dreamlands,even if Karan as Santa is blurredLOL

@Kavya - Same here, happened the same for exams and now for dissert!
Jaise tantric possession for Gauri,ours are IFians possession ROFL

Anchal/Olly - where are you guys!
Prani/Shibzy - IF ke kismat ko aap ko pukar rahe heinnnnLOL

Edited by Eshu11 - 23 December 2010 at 4:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14SHIKHA19kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Eshu - hahahhahaha i had to make the picture big to see where Karans face was ROFL and even after i was like where is his face? and then i saw that little flute waala Karan ROFLROFLROFLROFL

i love u for kinda fulfilling my wish
ROFLROFL

Merry X-mas to all my lovely Mohabbatians Big smileBig smileBig smile

how i wish i could see Karan shake his belly
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 23 December 2010 at 4:44pm

GURASH14kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top