Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [23/12 - Epi_40]

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Heya guyz..Hug
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..
Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

i still have to watch the episodeShockedROFL
*edited*
hmm so the episode started with the mysterious situation of rudra's mom coming from chandigarhShockedSleepyROFL
umm guys dont kill me for it but i dont know why i get some positive vibes from this character ,i feel that rudra's mom is somehow going to play cupid between arjuhi but still i cant trust ekta maiya when she can make gauri a vamp so she can do anything with any characterDeadOuch
i like the relation arjun shares with his sister typical protective brother who can do anything for his sister's happiness , and jignesh's expressions were worth the watch when arjun warned him LOLLOLhe is such a scary catROFLROFLROFL
i found this "muskurana usne sikhaya" situation quiet similar with KMH1 situationBig smileBig smile
OHH these singhania's are soo materialistic they dont even care about their daughter's happinessShockedD'oh
Jignesh telling arjun that they bought the medicine and that he is free for the next appointment was worthROFLROFLROFLROFL

why cant these singhania's understand that raashi needs their love and support right now not any kind of jewellary or plot what do they think that the baby is going to start living on the plot right from when he is bornROFLROFLROFLROFL
awwww arjun is going to be the sweetest mamu in the whole world he already loves the baby soo muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
soo the party wasnt any other party it was actually raashi's baby shower soo why did the alhuwalia's beat arjun up when they knew its his sister's party right next to their partyConfusedConfusedConfusedOuch
Raashi is the only family member i like from the whole singhania clan she is really sweet and considers arjun as her real brother Big smile
Wow DJ and mrs.singhania doing dishum dishum verballyEvil Smile
what a scene to watchROFLROFLROFL
considering ekta maiya i wasnt expecting the before engagement confrontation today itself but i think her watch is moving a little faster nowadaysROFLROFLROFL
arohi why are you hell bent on ruining everything yourself its like apne paon pe khud kulhari marna,but still whatever nonsense you are saying to arjun he still feels positive about you and this relationship please dont ruin it for him D'ohOuchOuch
i totally agree here with arjun ke jhoot ko aik dafa bola ya hazar baar jhoot phir bhi jhoot hi rehta haiBig smile
ohhhh raashi heard every accusation of arohi i think its her who suggest arjun to go win arohi with his own qualities not those which come with him by his name as it showed in the promoBig smileBig smileBig smile
cheeku is a total 3 idiots wala gadhaAngryROFL
kaise police men ke samne sher ban raha tha aur unke jaatay hi bheegi billi ban gayaROFLROFL
on the last scene i just want to ask arohi one question that would you accept arjun even if he comes and proposes you infront of all people present in the party?
the answer would be NO because she has already made a choice for her family's sake and their happiness , they still would be against arjun soo all this saying infront of people thing wouldn't change much

Edited by -tehreem- - 23 December 2010 at 1:21pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_Amadhurameshan-anzaeram-Du_NishpinkyfrkaranikaSHIKHA19-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxjesss.ObodroKargoshshibz.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Rudra telling his  mom  'apka phone no nahi tha'  shows the sour relations already,  in 11 yrs they
are not in contact?  she and DJ friends as well as foes something to do with Kartar or the marraiges of their kin?  Rudra ka elan  'tayyar ho jao sab, ab ahlu-sing bahut baar  milenge'  (hum to kab se tayyar hai , ek mauka nahi chodte LOL  whatever be the reason arjuhi will be meeting often and this  time tiffs are gonna raiseEmbarrassed   )

Loved Arjun and raashi again, they both gel so well  coz she is just like him, craving for attention and  knows what little she can expect and gets. Arjun was  the only person who is there for her emotionally and  hence she feels his pain so well.  May be it is this  influence on him that made him recognise the  senstivity of Arohi and her heart tooTongue.   kitne complicated feelings hai na?  Ronit is not far behind, he is in their loop.   Loved how  he questioned about arjun's smile and the reply 'usne sikhaya'  kmh tune Thumbs Up followed by 'usne kisne'.   well he doesnt speak of her  to anyone other than raashi. Embarrassed

jor lagake aissa dum lagake aissa LOL ,go DJ ,   kya fight thi Clap,  par fayada  to humara hua otherwise how would arjuhi come face to face.   Arohi goes a bit ahead this time making whatever gauri told  arjun, about 'tab shareef laga tha , ab criminal ho', to be true.   She is denial so had no qualms in saying all this, but when  she faces the truth she is going to take back all that? what  if it is too late? cant blame her though she has point about how their love can be accepted by society,  well dear that is when arjun is going to be on your side, why worry.   Loved the convo sply Arjun's lines Thumbs Up  , dont miss any of his expressions  Clap .   that too when it comes to chiku, loved how arohi susshed him and he kept mum, look at arjun's smirk here as if saying   'tu to gaya beta, iske samne  teri nai chalegi'    LOL , dakpok kahi ka Angry  .

I had thought the confrontation will happen by  mistake but loved the fact that everything happened in the open,  Arohi expecting arjun to talk about his love in front of everyone and  arjun going to give the ring knowing very well what it means. Raashi  said she will ask for the gift by about party time, and since now  he picks up the ring, is she going to make him promise not to lift a finger on anyone, and is that why he is going to get bashed and not to  hit back?   Interesting episode and fab acting by Karan in all the scenes  Clap  .  Kritika was good in the last sceneThumbs Up, showing the inner turmoil very well.

@all - will be less active till jan 3rd,  but will come to read ur takes now and then.  keep rocking. 

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

Edited by kavyasam - 23 December 2010 at 11:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_ASHIKHA19Du_Nishpinkyfrkaranika-Olly-Anjalii...xXx.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Ep 40: Part 1
Hello Guys, watching this episode I emoted at beginning like this:
Reasons:
(1) The returning of Rudra's mother carries same intensity of 'badi maa' of KMH1
(2) The feel of wind of change is initiated.
(3) Machiavel Rudra kneels down infront of the anger of his mother -  a positive point!
(4) Love that it has shown connection between friendship of DJ & RPS' mom- this mean the reason of the feuding family is soon out!
(5) Love the positive fragrance in part 1.
(6) JiggyRashi - cute scene - Jiggy character is similar portrait of DK of KMH1 but then there is someone he is afraid of,that is Arjun!
(7) Stylish Arjun with his apt of projecting fiery eyes for the happiness of Rashi is lovely.
(8) Love that it is said lot of meeting of Singhania and Ahluwalia,meaning misunderstanding from Arohi's side is over!
Part 1: Start with Singhania family as it is at their place where positive vibes have started filtering in a more felt way!
Overall Part 1: Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_AgarvitaaroraGURASH14AllwaysindianSHIKHA19pinkyfrkaranikakavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Ep 40- Part 2
Then I was like this

Loved:
(1) The Singhania's family is not a bad family but it is for the moment depicted the family who do not bother to have 'heartfelt' feelings but then expressed their love in material senses!
Actually they are not opposite to Ahluwalia. The Ahluwalia are still bind with family values as KSA ans DJ are still here to keep the fragrance and the women in the family are more traditional and sense of family warmth and love. While Singhania is a nuclear family (nothing wrong in nuclear family) but here it is shown how they are more a gamily who live their personal and private life rather than shared with kins. It adds to the coming of an elderly person in the family that will bring the roots back slowly but surely!
Jiggy too is going to change,initially shown as someone doing his duties out of fear but then when it will come a habit,he will value his love to Rashi.
(2)Loved the fact the warmth and affection between the sister and 2 brothers who are here to value and take care of Rashi.

Rashi's gift that she wants and Arjun's promise:Question

Mein bhi kissi ke bahen hoon aur I can sense she is going to ask for Arohi as gift. what do you think guys?

(3) Change to the celebration mode in the Ahluwalia! Happy to see both family are in celebrating mood! Just that this time the one concerned in the Ahluwalia is not that happy.
(4) The concern of Rashi and asked help to mother:
interesting to see the denial because it shows that Mrs Singhania can be described more career focused  making her more practical and think more by mind than heart, A note on why this family is split from love. As wife,she complements but as mother,she never show the instinct of motherly love.
The wind of change is going to blow on her too.
Overall: Smile

Sara_AgarvitaaroraadhasrujanaAllwaysindianSHIKHA19pinkyfrkaranikakavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Tonguearjun has such a nice sisSmilethey both are really adorableHugHug coming to arohi  i loved her lehengaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed wow! arohi keep on misunderstanding arjun Unhappy u can't believe every idiot's words ROFLROFL shefali is a true friend u don't trust her but u blindly trust gouri Broken Heart
arjun UnhappyUnhappyConfused let us c what happens

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_AAllwaysindian-anzaeram-GURASH14pinkyfrkaranikaDu_NishSHIKHA19kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
reserved...will edit today..LOLTongue
Edited...Big smile
I liked today's epi once again...less negativity and much more lighthearted moments...Embarrassed
wow!! what can i say abt the lovely bro-sis relationship between arjun and rashi...i love it...StarStar....Rashi is the only one hu can understand arjun and wants arjun and arohi together...hugs 2 her...Hugthe actress playin her is doing a great job...Thumbs Up
arjun...a passionate lover..Blushing....a great son....Tongue and now such a sweet brother too...Heart and KK is just amazing wid expressions...Big smile...hayee...Day Dreaming... u can feel everythin he is goin thru..Embarrassed......even during sad scenes..he makes me cry...Disapprove....KK makes arjun so alive and realistic that no actor has ever dun...HeartClapClap...KK just has somethin that makes arjun have that charm ...Day DreamingHeart...hats of to Karan...ClapClapHug...muahh...Heart....and i love RashiBig smile...she's so caring and understanding...Smile..the only one hu cares abt her brother and his happiness and wants arjuhi together...StarHeart...uff these singhania's....Angry...dnt even have time to spare for their daughter..Thumbs Down...and she's nt even adopted....Ouch...poor rashi and arjun....Romit..i like him..he's a nice bro too...hope he also helps arjuhi...EmbarrassedTongue...arjuun and rashi shud get the best bro-sis relationship award...Star

omg Jignesh...wat sort of pati is he...Censored...he makes his wife pregenant...shows hw happy he is by giving her a diamond necklace and gettin toys for the hone wala baccha...bt cnt even go wid her to the doctors...Angry...this guy is so irritating...Angry...like olly said...he has a egg shaped face...ROFLROFLROFLROFL....jus one punch and it will b cracked...ROFLROFLROFL...poor rashi...kaisa pata mila hai isi...Ouch...anyways super loved the arjun-jignesh scene...hayeee Karan was jus awesome....his expressions and gestures jus stole that scene...Day DreamingBlushing...and den the dara dara look on Jignesh's face was a must watch..ROFL...haha...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...remined me of chiku...ROFLROFL...Rashi is lucky 2 have a brother like arjun who cares for her and her happiness so much...StarEmbarrassed

looks like we r guna see the entry of RPS' mum soon den....im lookin forward 2 her entry because maybe the truth behind Singhania's and Ahluwalia's will b unfolded soon...and the whole mystery behind it seems really intense and deep...Smile...this is guna make the sotrline more and more interesting and gripping, because as RPS sed there will b more encounters between both families...which also means that more arjuhi moments too...Embarrassed...and hopefully during all of this...arjuhi's love becomes even more stonger and deeper and intense, so strng that no MU's can ever tear dem apart..so strong that they both toegther can face all odds and difficulties...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...this is what KMH is all abt....TongueStar...I hope her character isn't negative because already we have too many negative characters...Unhappy...hope her arrival will bring arjuhi more closer and i want arohi to go bac 2 arjun again...uff can't wait for their confession day...wenever it cums..it's deff guna be filled wid sparks, passion, intensity, emotions....everythin...HeartEmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing

yay! arjun-arohi interaction..destiny made dem meet...Heart...the convo was sad but i loved it..mainly cuz of arjun...his smile...Day Dreaming..even during sadness he is smiling becuase he made a promise to his sister that he will always b happy and will give his love another chance and thats what he is doing rite nw, he will never give up because arjun himself is a storng charcter and will not become weak....Embarrassed...he will fight for his love...Heart...the dialouges were perfect....Clap..and poor arjun..he was so hurt wen arohi called him by his name...Cry...his eyes said it all...CryCry...and den sad KMH music...loved arohi wen chiku interrupted and arohi told him not to speak...Thumbs Up...bt in this scene..arjuhi were so close..yet so far...arohi is goin far way from him while arjun is cumin much much closer to her...BlushingEmbarrassed...chiku's ring for arohi falls out of his pocket...LOL...arjun gets it....Embarrassed...so tomororw he will go to return it, but will te beaten up by rajveer instead..CryAngry...it's guna b painful to watch..CryCryCryCry...bt lookin 4ward to it...as hopefully seeing arjun in this state...and seeing the fact that he came...because he truly loves her...i'm sure arohi's heart will melt for arjun...even a little..bt it will...Embarrassed

i'm dun for today...will b bac later to comment on ur takes...Tongue
byeeee...Hug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 23 December 2010 at 11:13am

Sara_AadhasrujanaDu_NishpinkyfrkaranikaSHIKHA19kavyasam.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Part 3: I emoted in 3  waysROFL

Emotion 1:
for

Where one side is DJ and one side is Mrs Singhania

By their conversation, I still feel again the feud started with Rudra-Lovedeep-Mrs Singhania because DJ says history is repeating itself,first was Rudra and now his son, Then Mrs Singhania sourness to DJ and then expressed the good news of her saas coming. I am now more convinced, Lovedeep is part of the story and this is also the reason she was there with DJ while Rashi who is caring was with her mom. The caring nature of Rashi can be said to be from her dadi's side. It seems so,

Sara_AadhasrujanapinkyfrkaranikaSHIKHA19kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Emotion 2

Oh No!

I like the Arjuhi takrar where Arjun in all his sweetness and playfully teased in a serious way that he is also one of hers. I like Arjun's never ending patao but Arohi ke answer: Oh No!
She has gone a bit too far in having prejudice and comparing Arjun and Chikoo. Well, I don't mind at this instant with justified anger but thinking when she will realise all the misunderstandings and decides to have a word to Arjun,she will really regret with tearful eyes of how much she misunderstoond Arjun,then not thinking why but then how much pain she gave him! That'why Oh no!

Sara_Agarvitaarora-anzaeram-GURASH14pinkyfrkaranikaSHIKHA19kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

Go to top