Posted: 13 years ago
Today we got to see that even though the whole family is really happy

that Rashi is gonna be a mum

they weren't that bothered about the actual baby

i was shocked that Rashi's husband at first was reluctant to go to the doctors

i think it the first time we saw Rashi and Jignesh inter-action

the family mebers did get gifts for the baby

but didn't ask more about the doctors appointment

it was only Arjun and the youngest bro that gave Rashi the time she so desperately wanted

I guess this family has a different way of expresig their love

but they are a total contrast to Aluwalias

I was imagining if such news had broke out in Arohi's house

everyone would be alot more excited

both families represent extremes in any case😃

I know-that was sad to see. Felt sorry for Rashi but on the positive side we still have Arjun Mama who makes up for the entrie family

Hi in view of it: I will copypasted one of my old post:

A wind of change

'' In the lions' den (Singhanias), a little angel (baby) is on the way as a shower of blessings that creates the beautiful feel as the opened feather peacock that mesmerised that strong waves and calm it down in the ocean.''  Now this definitely deserves the bestest party as Arjun said because it carries a wind of change in the way of life in Singhania.

I was expecting the child track as a way to reduce fuel on the sworn enemies and I am beautifully surprised and welcomed it on Rashi's part. Rashi, the darling of the Singhania, the sweet and wonderful girl that is very caring to her family is pregnant and this is a news.

A lot of characters will change their perspective in this preparatory journey of the angel, Jija who will now be a father will genuinely accept Arjun's love for the child and for the sister and will not influence Mikhha'il.  Mikha'il will back off in the way that he can think for himself.

It is said a woman understands another woman and now Mrs Singhania will be caring to her daughter in a different way. Her way of life will soften forcing the wind of change in RPS to think what is more important to him - love for  his daugher or profit on illegal business? This will influence on how he will look at Arjun.

A wind of change that definitely intensifies DJ premonition that is coming directly or indirectly.

Way to see how the themes are going to show!

(It was on yesterday's episode - an the wind of change will slowly break this gap)

Loved the way the bro's sat in both the sides of Rashi...............

Sweet bro-sis relation............
I didn't mind the other famly members reaction but hated her husbands attitude to the doctors appoinment
Love Arjun And Rashi's Chemistry ⭐️ Both Are Soo Sweet And caring 
i feltt sooo badd forrr rashi really poor girll
andd the way arjun and little bro were happy to become mama
butt rudra was like soo what
and the gift and all..showing off=expressign love by the singhaniass

aahh the ahluwalias would start dancingg

OMGG now im thinking when arohi will become pregnant hehehehhe
how happy will arjun bee?? and teh ahluwaliass dancingg ahh soo cute heheh?( i know off topic) butt kita karee .. a sudden thoughtt
that was so sad-only Arjun seemed worried. The rest were more conerned about deals and guests