Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#137~*Dil Chura Liya <3*~ (Page 43)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjananazir

strange did you click on video???ConfusedConfused

waise otherwise you can copy and past the avi here and me will try
yeh i did but it sed invalid addressConfusedConfused..ok giv em few mins will try to find n post it here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

[
cause me saw only this one of her the others are full maneetROFLROFLROFL...and i did give it a try cause of dhrasthi as she was my fav in DMG 1 i mean rahul, muskhaan, abhi and nikkiROFLROFLROFLROFL

I loved the dance have seen it lots of timeROFLROFLROFLROFL
dnt judge a book by its cover....i came across a article taht Kinshuk ill play aPassioante Lover..so me thght let me try out...saw their marrigae secsen 1st then went bk n caught up...it's not even been 3mnths he has enterd...wen is aw female lead....i was like ...Ouch..but wen u watch all their scenes togethr..theyr encahtinng

Sofnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sshhhhhhhhROFLROFLROFLROFL...aahaa madam loves to watch passionated scenesROFLROFLROFL

Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

you can say that i mean i do that alwaysROFLROFLROFL...what taqleef he only has to cook in the house my mother bechhari does all the hard workCryCryROFLROFLROFL
cleaning all tho repetitive is an ESAY job....plus yr all adults..hw much do u really nedd to do..if every1 doz tehir own part??

u no one thing all women hate at one point is cooking....no matter wat..they will xchange cooking 4 n e thing..it is soooo tiringOuch

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

strange did you click on video???ConfusedConfused

waise otherwise you can copy and past the avi here and me will try
yeh i did but it sed invalid addressConfusedConfused..ok giv em few mins will try to find n post it here

pagal i need to eat after a few min so do fastROFLROFLROFL..waise will you be here like all day??ROFLROFLROFL

Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Sofnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sshhhhhhhhROFLROFLROFLROFL...aahaa madam loves to watch passionated scenesROFLROFLROFL
Of course......EnetrtainmentTongueTongue...but this couple is NOt like Maaneet..theyr Cute..captivating.as their stry develops....thet side of him will com out...honestly i'm hooked..was up till 6am watchin repeats of their scenesLOLLOL

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

you can say that i mean i do that alwaysROFLROFLROFL...what taqleef he only has to cook in the house my mother bechhari does all the hard workCryCryROFLROFLROFL
cleaning all tho repetitive is an ESAY job....plus yr all adults..hw much do u really nedd to do..if every1 doz tehir own part??

u no one thing all women hate at one point is cooking....no matter wat..they will xchange cooking 4 n e thing..it is soooo tiringOuch

no you know what my mom use to do all the work even cooking but since we shifted her work is like far a way and when she is home she is tired and she comes also around 20:30 pm at home and my dad around 16:00 pm so thats why dad is cooking so when my mom comes we can eat togetherROFLROFLROFL
Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

pagal i need to eat after a few min so do fastROFLROFLROFL..waise will you be here like all day??ROFLROFLROFL
tell em wen u will b bak..i will com then...n try to get everythin out of way..it's xmas day n 2morw..so huby day off..will hav to cook...n kids rnt waking up...so dnt knw wen they will sleep againConfused...me will pm u the avi dnt wry

anjananazir

anjananazir IF-Stunnerz
anjananazir
anjananazir

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Of course......EnetrtainmentTongueTongue...but this couple is NOt like Maaneet..theyr Cute..captivating.as their stry develops....thet side of him will com out...honestly i'm hooked..was up till 6am watchin repeats of their scenesLOLLOL

6 amShockedShockedShockedShocked..are you crasy where was jijuuuuuuuuuROFLROFLROFL

Sofna

Go to top