Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#137~*Dil Chura Liya <3*~ (Page 102)

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Booo ROFL

its 6am here Shocked 12am in SA so whos here Cool

ROFLROFL behoodi waise thts the time i go to school Stern Smile i usually stalk before going ROFLROFLROFL i was doing work so cudnt come ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

I knw ROFLROFLROFL

Oye its true Stern Smile he was irresistable and she loved him frm wen she saw him Stern Smile so its nt her faultROFLROFLROFL she closes her eyes coz he always made the first move Approve

so she felt sorry for him Stern Smile who was running behind her for ILU Approve ROFLROFL

i know its true yuvi is irresistable Wink take it or leave it ROFLROFL aah yummy i know Wink see why did she fall in love she is princess righ guys shud follow him not her ROFLROFLROFL umm first move and she lets him Shocked ROFL i thought u said shes seedhi jalebi ROFLROFLROFL she started raj simmi Approve and the garden scene also Wink ROFLROFL see im not saying yuvi is not gandi mind its just tht naina is also Wink ROFLROFL accept it she was like us also ROFLROFLROFL

umm sorry or she didnt wanna let go of such an awesome sexy guy Blushing she wanted to be a behoodi and go on a date with him again ROFLROFL she was even the one who was waiting for him outside remember she was there before him ROFLROFLROFL ahem he did tht after first naina was running behind for an I love u and yuvi got it quicker than her Cool Yeah we rockCool

Edited by YuNa4ever - 25 December 2010 at 3:23pm

Nadz_YuNalover

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

BEhoodi ROFLROFL u said this twice ROFLROFLROFL

I knw u knw heer ranjha also had that Ermm bt that sounds more interesting i havent watched it yetCry

i know it realised later ROFLROFL nahi i dont know anything about heer ranjha ROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by YuNa4ever

ya im so proud of u ROFLROFLROFL worlds most ghatiya epic lovestory ki kahaani u knw ROFLROFL or is it coz of teh movie ROFLROFLROFL liar liar pants on fire ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFL umm wait Ermm yeah its coz of the movie i think ROFLROFLROFL coz i skipped most of the classes ROFLROFL bt i passed the exmas ROFLROFLROFL

see i knw u so well Approve behoodi ROFLROFLROFL

islu lemme go sleep now Hug

yeah i know u do ROFLROFL hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyan hai ROFLROFLROFL yes i attended like none of the classes actually i did bt no many ROFLROFLROFL and i watched the movie its crap also ROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

we left hme at 1pm our time We arrived here at 5:30am its abt 12:30am SA time Ermm  Singapore time, then took a flight to malaysia at 7:10 gt to malaysia aroun 8 and then we lost a suitcase Shocked and then took a taxi to our hotel and onli gt here at 10:30 Stern Smile and being me i didnt sleep for a min in the flight Stern Smile so i was so dead tired Confused then we had mcdonalds and then came to lie down, apparently for an hr ROFL bt slept 6 hrs Shocked ROFL we gt up at 6pm and wnt shopping all the malls are around our hotel... tom we will go on a tour or all far shopping malls Big smile

OMG u lost a suit case Shocked u must be damn tired i hate flights ROFLROFL and hi5 i also dont sleep in planes ROFLROFL i just cant Confused and 6 hrs ROFLROFL 

Yeah bt we found it ROFLROFLROFL my bro in law was hyper so he forgot it in one of the places ROFLROFLROFL at the airport ROFLROFLROFL

yayy hi5 i watched so mch tv then ROFL i need to sleep more often now ROFLROFL

haila he was so hyper he left it ROFLROFLROFL omg ROFLROFL

and umm i do tht bt then i get bored also Confused i cant watch tv tht much my head starts hurting ROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

okay it wasnt bad Ermm

now islu i gotta wake up early tom Stern Smile

u are so mean behoodi its ur nephew ROFLROFLROFL

I hate washing kids toilets ROFLROFLROFL why cudnt he do it pehle Stern Smile and now he wakes us all up at 5am talking so much Stern Smile Sleepy and so im here ROFLROFLROFL bt we are all goin for BF first time in our life so early ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL behoodi he is a kid ok behave ROFLROFL haw he got up again ROFLROFLROFL waise its fun to go with family Embarrassed u know even we do it wen we go to pak we have early BF bt with family its so much fun Tongue

Nadz_YuNalover

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

OMG do i see anj changed her avi and siggy Shocked

dance dance

ROFLROFL behoodi yes finally ROFLROFL bt she misses her nadu Embarrassed ROFLROFL

i told her change DP coz pmostly thats all i can see Stern Smile ROFLROFL so i mst still look at his teeth Stern Smile

it wasnt tht bad ok ROFLROFLROFL i mean come on his teeth behoodi nadal isnt tht bad ROFLROFL i think hes ok plzz dont insult my only jiju ROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

shud i go sleep???

Waise marzzz wer is she Unhappy

awwww u were pukaaring for meEmbarrassed nahi i had dinner then i came to check bt i saw u here ROFLROFLROFL

Ya i was and u came Hug

so u wer stalkingROFLROFLROFL

Okay islu i luv u im goin now Hug

ISLU: aww i luv u too nadz miss u mwah

now im here again bt a bit late ROFLROFLROFL

and nahi i wasnt stalking just checking ROFLROFLROFL i wudnt have posted if u werent here ROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

Go to top