YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#137~*Dil Chura Liya <3*~ - Page 113

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sofna

wat shud i do..he'ss at dwnstairs watchin TV...waitin 4 his wifey.....😛......

go go go🤣🤣🤣...me wont stop you🤣🤣🤣
@Anjie yes u r my kiran🤣🤣🤣🤣and ok u don't like either of them🤣🤣🤣u only like me I know😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Sofna I just made this vm last night, how did u saw this ages ago🤣🤣🤣in dreams kya🤣🤣🤣the bg was in dmg, wen Arsh dance, theres a eyelock between kajen, it was on there eyelock😳and thanks :)
Originally posted by Mona1993

@Anjie yes u r my kiran🤣🤣🤣🤣and ok u don't like either of them🤣🤣🤣u only like me I know😉🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Sofna I just made this vm last night, how did u saw this ages ago🤣🤣🤣in dreams kya🤣🤣🤣the bg was in dmg, wen Arsh dance, theres a eyelock between kajen, it was on there eyelock😳and thanks :)

yes how can i not like you🤣🤣🤣....mein hoon teri kiran mein hoon teri kiran🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly Mona i hav seen this VM...a few months bak...prolly with diff scenes..but that Same BG..eithr u or som1 who's YT accnt nme begins with K / Qmade it..I'm sure it was u.....😆😆
Originally posted by anjananazir

go go go🤣🤣🤣...me wont stop you🤣🤣🤣
TC,,,BOTH ,🤗
Isluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu move fast na you want daddy to kill me kya🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by anjananazir

yes how can i not like you🤣🤣🤣....mein hoon teri kiran mein hoon teri kiran🤣
good, sorry m eating, but I'll have 2 go soon😭but we will finish this Islu, just 2 more pages😉
Originally posted by Sofna

TC,,,BOTH ,🤗

bye sofnaaaaaaaaaaaa...tc...goodnight...sweetdreams...love you🤗🤗🤗

good, sorry m eating, but I'll have 2 go soon😭but we will finish this Islu, just 2 more pages😉

dont cry me have to go also otherwise I AM DEAD🤣🤣🤣
@Sofna ok bye, tc🤗

@Anji oh then its fine🤣🤣🤣🤣