YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#137~*Dil Chura Liya <3*~ - Page 55

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mona1993

I don't believe u😡u guys were not even missing me😡I saw the posts b4😡and yeah I know, I didn't liked the previous 1 either, this is good😉I don't go to Geet forum anymore😡
Hail u DON'T believ ME😲😲😲.😭😭😭..I will wait for 9 days till Nads return n she will b witness to teh afct hw mush i missd n mentioned u😭😭😭
Awww Y not..dnt tell me u misse dtaht HAWTTTT Dance😳
Originally posted by Sofna

😲 Arre no hard feelings....u change guys teh way pple chnge socks daily😲😆😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by anjananazir

whatever🤣🤣🤣...nopes i dont watch katrina''s movie🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣
neitehr do i..jst caught teh last hr..whilst makin chips,,,,n that girl will giv takkar to Annie Khurana😆😆

ShockedShockedShockedShocked Arre no hard feelings....u change guys teh way pple chnge socks dailyShocked😆😆

but doesnt mean i dont like the others i like all of them😳😳😳 but doesnt mean someone should bash i mean if you dont like it than you dont sooooo simple...but whatever like i care what others think me still loveeeeeee my nadu and i will use his siggy soon just waiting for new pics😳😳😳😳

Hail u DON'T believ ME😲😲😲.😭😭😭..I will wait for 9 days till Nads return n she will b witness to teh afct hw mush i missd n mentioned u😭😭😭
Awww Y not..dnt tell me u misse dtaht HAWTTTT Dance😳
😆I miss Nadz now, I talked 2 her on pms😳I donno wat I will do in these 10 days she is not hereand awww, u guys did miss me🤗and yes I havn't seen the dance yet, I do watch Geet, but need 2 catch up, have to watch loads of episodes, and on forums I don't go, u know wat happened there???😡

what do you mean??AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Jaana

Jaanu

Jaani

😆😆😆😆.....If friends can't shw their REAL feelings.....then who will yr Enemy??......Nadal is Ok...seen his matches was jst tired of yr DP😛
Originally posted by Mona1993

😆Nadz, marz and Me, no1 liked dat so its better u changed it😉even my mom also saw that once and said that who is this weird guy and I started laughing🤣

NO COMMENTS

neitehr do i..jst caught teh last hr..whilst makin chips,,,,n that girl will giv takkar to Annie Khurana😆😆

i just cant look at her face leave it her movie and her overacting🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

NO COMMENTS
Awww, I love u Anji☺️

no i will go 2 am from here🤣🤣🤣🤣...i know you wanne watch your serial🤣🤣🤣
WATS ERIAL ME ALREADY WATCHED..CZ xmas day...2morw so will close early..but will stay OL till my huby dznt com upstairs..then will pretend to fall off bed in sleep😆😆