YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#137~*Dil Chura Liya <3*~ - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sofna

u never even GAVE them a TRY,,,,,,,fIRST DO THET NE,,,I PROMISE U WILL LOVE EM TOO😆😆

oye i dont wanne get addicated to serials🤣🤣🤣 I NEED TO FOCUS ON SCHOOL😆😆

waise you like my siggy??🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by anjananazir

Becchara isluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤣🤣🤣
Xactly!!! AngryAngry..btw wen did Islu becom BECHARA😲😲..No wonder u guys goin crazy here...my suspicion sahih nikla

FORGET mAAN DNT U WNAT THAT hottttttttttttt dance....they wer positively lost in each other😳

i said pass me🤣🤣🤣

dad is going to cook again so needed to do all the work for him so he has to cook only🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
like my huby....if i ask him to cook..i hav to get everythi ready n prepared..n even pour..an all he will do is look in to pan n occasionally stir😆

Xactly!!! 😡😡..btw wen did Islu becom BECHARA😲😲..No wonder u guys goin crazy here...my suspicion sahih nikla

cause its a uhmmmm uhmmm becchara was always🤣🤣🤣🤣

like my huby....if i ask him to cook..i hav to get everythi ready n prepared..n even pour..an all he will do is look in to pan n occasionally stir😆

my sis and me do that as well and he needs to cook only🤣🤣🤣...see my mom does the housework like cleaning and all, my sis and i do the dishes and help dad wiht getting everything ready for him to cook and dad does the cooking🤣🤣🤣🤣

[

oye i dont wanne get addicated to serials🤣🤣🤣 I NEED TO FOCUS ON SCHOOL😆😆

waise you like my siggy??🤣🤣🤣
u gav Geet atry na..n love dit....jst give em  a try...me loooooooooove em...😳😆😆
well u only hav one siggy..n DD is beautifu wats there not to like...

i oved teh strst of the song wer he tkes his fingers up her ba n across her shoulders..DD is a goner in thse mpvements😳

i said pass me🤣🤣🤣
i dnt knw y but it wont allow me to upload..from tiny pic wat do i do😕

my sis and me do that as well and he needs to cook only🤣🤣🤣...see my mom does the housework like cleaning and all, my sis and i do the dishes and help dad wiht getting everything ready for him to cook and dad does the cooking🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cz its yr Dad i really dnt wanna say Bechara...but lookin at teh taqleef u r puttin him thru....😡😡..he shud mke u do the most😆😆
Edited by Sofna - 13 years ago

u gav Geet atry na..n love dit....jst give em  a try...me loooooooooove em...😳😆😆
well u only hav one siggy..n DD is beautifu wats there not to like...

i oved teh strst of the song wer he tkes his fingers up her ba n across her shoulders..DD is a goner in thse mpvements😳

cause me saw only this one of her the others are full maneet🤣🤣🤣...and i did give it a try cause of dhrasthi as she was my fav in DMG 1 i mean rahul, muskhaan, abhi and nikki🤣🤣🤣🤣

I loved the dance have seen it lots of time🤣🤣🤣🤣