Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Virens Hot Date Today-Viren leaves nivi on d way.. (Page 2)

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
why viren left her on the lonely road........when nivi insisted to go with him..........viren gave a very stupid reason guys............
and after all  why did she come home with sid after all these issues...........

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Resh I thnk Viren was just not wanting tht She should get tired as he also didn't know at tht time i where he would find d mechanic n hu much he he had 2 search for mechanic So he just siad a normal thng whch any person would hav done

n waise bhi hum jante h ki hamara Viren can't se Nivi in any problem So It was expected frm him .But d thng whch i felt bed was tht whtever Sid made excuse tomm ki Vireen may get late or He will inform him ki U returned wid me in hous eor whtever but nivi should hav waited for Viren there . She shouldn't hav returned frm there by leaving Viren alone  
Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Resh I thnk Viren was just not wanting tht She should get tired as he also didn't know at tht time i where he would find d mechanic n hu much he he had 2 search for mechanic So he just siad a normal thng whch any person would hav done

n waise bhi hum jante h ki hamara Viren can't se Nivi in any problem So It was expected frm him .But d thng whch i felt bed was tht whtever Sid made excuse tomm ki Vireen may get late or He will inform him ki U returned wid me in hous eor whtever but nivi should hav waited for Viren there . She shouldn't hav returned frm there by leaving Viren alone  

But dear i expected viren to take her whereever he goesLOL.........instead of leaving her at that lonely place..................how can she be safe in such a  lonely place............it was better to take her away at least she would be safe with him..............
asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Agree! Viren looked hot and cute all at the same time! Too bad there wasn't a lot of NivRen in the episode. As for Viren leaving Nivi alone, WHY DID HE?! He should have taken her and their date could have continued, but CT need to create more problems for Nivi and the audience to keep guessing. I think that both Viren and Sid are too obvious about being the culprit behind all of these "pranks." It has to be someone we're not thinking of and will be totally surprised by, but I hope it ends soon b/c I'm a little tired of this track and DD! Lastly, Sid needs to stop interfering with NivRen and Nivi needs to stop interfering with Sidya!
Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

Agree! Viren looked hot and cute all at the same time! Too bad there wasn't a lot of NivRen in the episode. As for Viren leaving Nivi alone, WHY DID HE?! He should have taken her and their date could have continued, but CT need to create more problems for Nivi and the audience to keep guessing. I think that both Viren and Sid are too obvious about being the culprit behind all of these "pranks." It has to be someone we're not thinking of and will be totally surprised by, but I hope it ends soon b/c I'm a little tired of this track and DD! Lastly, Sid needs to stop interfering with NivRen and Nivi needs to stop interfering with Sidya!

True..........CT's want a lot of mystery to be created around viren and sid...........so they are deliberately
creating this.........

Edited by Resh..... - 23 December 2010 at 10:47am

Go to top